Comments

• tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I’ll use some of them finally:)
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knowing Hutch it'll probably be 5x Porsche 5x FWD
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or 5xPorsche 5xChina
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, I really really need to pull a Legend Slick Porsche...

This is going to be another Qual event where that car is neccessary
    Hoping for perf tyres x5
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Midengine x5
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AWD X 5
    RQ 120
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Standard tyres bmw's for finals?
  • Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,594 admin
    Here it is:
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    G - can you tell us what the packs are? They look like pure BMW but that would seem strange given we’ve had a bmw finals already
  • bscavalcantibscavalcanti Posts: 11
    TD01055 said:
    G - can you tell us what the packs are? They look like pure BMW but that would seem strange given we’ve had a bmw finals already
    Must be BMW German Renaissance x5 (With some Standard Tires x2 ou x3).. 
    Or prelims will have another brand to blend with bmw in finals.
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again BMW. Nothing to add here. 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    All dry asphalt. 3 fast, 2 twisty. No bumps. That’s what they call “thinking inside the box” 👍
    Post edited by BoxtaS on
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    sinner said:
    Hey guys don't know if you've noticed but theres Porsche carbons available. Pretty rare for these to come up these days so take this opportunity to grab them. Only 10 available which is a shame, get em while they're hot 👍
    I witnessed the 1 minute where there were no packs in the store. I feel so accomplished 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually have a good selection of leg porsches but I'm probably still going to get owned by that damn slick epic.
    Any recommendations on version 1 or 2 below. Or should I be using any of the other ultras I have maxed?

• mikesmikes Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, you’ll get owned by the legendary slick Group C cars. Can run four here with one RQ10 filler. 
    Thought as much. 
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    Literally no point in entering if you don’t have the Le Mans cars. Again. 

it’s almost like the requirements are dreamt up to sell packs rather than to promote a good gaming experience 🤷🏼‍♂️
    There's always a key car.  ALWAYS.  If it's not Le mans Porsches it's Mazda furais or racing meganes or jaguar f types or the legendary BMW 6gt or a Chiron or a brace of Colorado ZR2s or 1995 911 turbos or the yellow hellcat or Audi s8's or dezirs or golf tcr's (that's coming mark my words, and probably for the Chiron or the p1 gtr or the IDR).

Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're going to be the statue.  If you can't either embrace that OR spend an absurd amount of cash then I'd seriously question if this is the game for you.

BoxtaS said:
    Literally no point in entering if you don’t have the Le Mans cars. Again. 

it’s almost like the requirements are dreamt up to sell packs rather than to promote a good gaming experience 🤷🏼‍♂️
    There's always a key car.  ALWAYS.  If it's not Le mans Porsches it's Mazda furais or racing meganes or jaguar f types or the legendary BMW 6gt or a Chiron or a brace of Colorado ZR2s or 1995 911 turbos or the yellow hellcat or Audi s8's or dezirs or golf tcr's (that's coming mark my words, and probably for the Chiron or the p1 gtr or the IDR).

Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're going to be the statue.  If you can't either embrace that OR spend an absurd amount of cash then I'd seriously question if this is the game for you.

See, they don't make any effort in creating a track set which different cars can be competitive. They used to do that in the past, but I would guess pack sales weren't that spectacular so they had to make their small team even smaller🤷🏼‍♂️
  • EAmaralEAmaral Posts: 54 ✭✭✭
    any friendlies in this bracket?
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if it's a GR BMW finals didn't we have a BMW finals? Are they kidding !!!!!
  • Chris1775Chris1775 Posts: 328 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    EAmaral said:
    any friendlies in this bracket?
    That’s me up in 1st place @EAmaral
    Podemos trabalhar juntos 👍 
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Even if it's a GR BMW finals didn't we have a BMW finals? Are they kidding !!!!!
    Yeah, not crazy about another potential BMW final
    I'm guessing they want to do a GR final since it's the latest release and we've not actually had that many GR events yet. Maybe it will be all GR and not just BMW.

They're not ever going to do an all RUF final and I'm not sure VW is exciting enough given Hutch forgot to add mid-range on pretty much all VWs, so it won't sell packs.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    HeissRod said:
    I'm guessing they want to do a GR final since it's the latest release and we've not actually had that many GR events yet. Maybe it will be all GR and not just BMW.

They're not ever going to do an all RUF final and I'm not sure VW is exciting enough given Hutch forgot to add mid-range on pretty much all VWs, so it won't sell packs.
    I hope it's GR not bmw I won't buy packs if it's bmw again
    Anyone in early EU brackets? They full yet?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    HeissRod said:

We just had an all GR final with the 8C Competizione.