Rarity changes and corrections in PL9 (June 2019) - discussion thread

123457»

Comments

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know why the Cayman GTS dropped to RQ22 while the Boxster GTS stayed at RQ23?
    Cayman is faster to 60, has higher top speed, same mass, power, torque. Only other variable is MRA, and I can’t see why the Boxster would have better MRA when convertibles have compromised aero?
    It’s a shame, because it makes one of them excellent and the other totally useless / food 👎

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. I’ve had 3 and fused 2. But it’s so pretty I want the 3rd. Just rather pointless to keep & upgrade when there are better cars at UR
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 10
    BoxtaS said:
    Anyone know why the Cayman GTS dropped to RQ22 while the Boxster GTS stayed at RQ23?
    Cayman is faster to 60, has higher top speed, same mass, power, torque. Only other variable is MRA, and I can’t see why the Boxster would have better MRA when convertibles have compromised aero?
    It’s a shame, because it makes one of them excellent and the other totally useless / food 👎

https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/3962/hutch-please-explain-these-porsches-to-me#latest

Still not fixed
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    BoxtaS said:

https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/3962/hutch-please-explain-these-porsches-to-me#latest

Still not fixed
    Correction noted
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 385 ✭✭✭
    When i up a car, this one is 1 on 2 times nerfed, is it really fair????
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    sinner said:
    Also Porsche road car is already legendary? Unless I'm missing something
    I think they meant the race car which is currently A
    Hutch_Tim said:
    RWare said:
    Hutch, Which 1992 Mazda RX-7 is getting decreased to C Class?

The Type RZ or Spirit R?
    This one:

sinner said:
    Also Porsche road car is already legendary? Unless I'm missing something
    I think you're referring to the 911 GT1 race car? Here's how it currently looks:

Ah yes this one, shame it would've been killer at epic 😂
  • lonelyterroristlonelyterrorist Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    Which focus st change from C to B?
    Superchips or the ST alone? 
    On the excel rarity change list is ST and on the rq list it ST superchips?
    The normal ST is now a B. Superchips is still a C.
  • lonelyterroristlonelyterrorist Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    Which focus st change from C to B?
    Superchips or the ST alone? 
    On the excel rarity change list is ST and on the rq list it ST superchips?
    The normal ST is now a B. Superchips is still a C.
  • adms87adms87 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭
    But why is the Quadrofoglio going down in height when it’s direct competitor, the M5 stays at medium?
    Well, I think that's my fault. I started the thread about ground clearance correction, and I was hoping to see other forumers help in this quest, but most people where not in favor with those changes, so I stopped. That, and because I am also not playing TD as much before.

Here's the link where you can post about that change and probably a bunch of others corrections. All BMW M line should probably change to low too.

https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/6774/ground-clearance
  • adms87adms87 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭
    But why is the Quadrofoglio going down in height when it’s direct competitor, the M5 stays at medium?
    Well, I think that's my fault. I started the thread about ground clearance correction, and I was hoping to see other forumers help in this quest, but most people where not in favor with those changes, so I stopped. That, and because I am also not playing TD as much before.

Here's the link where you can post about that change and probably a bunch of others corrections. All BMW M line should probably change to low too.

• grandvachegrandvache Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    adms87 said:

<Noise of pitchforks being sharpened>