Skip to content

For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

1224225227229230272

Comments

  • StealthFTStealthFT Posts: 336 ✭✭✭
    969 or 699 for these?

  • PimPim Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
    StealthFT said:
    969 or 699 for these?

    I am building the Turbo S 996, let me know what other tune you chose and we can compare times (fast circuit mostly I would guess)
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 819 ✭✭✭✭
    911 Carrera 2004, 699 or 969 under the current patch?

  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    Pim said:
    StealthFT said:
    969 or 699 for these?

    I am building the Turbo S 996, let me know what other tune you chose and we can compare times (fast circuit mostly I would guess)
    Turbo s 996 loses 911 rs 969 on fast circuit.
    It s mostly a dragger. I do mine 996 also. If you want somes times ask me them in pm ;)
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    911 Carrera 2004, 699 or 969 under the current patch?

    Never regretted 969.
  • vossixvossix Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭
    Pim said:
    StealthFT said:
    969 or 699 for these?

    I am building the Turbo S 996, let me know what other tune you chose and we can compare times (fast circuit mostly I would guess)
    I build my at 969.
    He win the most races against the 911 RS at 969. In drag he is faster than the Lotus Carlton and the Martini at 996.
    With his midrange he is a drager. The next I build 996.


  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 617 ✭✭✭✭
    What Legendarirs should I upgrade? I have about 12 Epics to invest.



  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    vossix said:
    Pim said:
    StealthFT said:
    969 or 699 for these?

    I am building the Turbo S 996, let me know what other tune you chose and we can compare times (fast circuit mostly I would guess)
    I build my at 969.
    He win the most races against the 911 RS at 969. In drag he is faster than the Lotus Carlton and the Martini at 996.
    With his midrange he is a drager. The next I build 996.


    I think i need to think about the 699 on my second one. 911 rs 699 draw or win 911 969 on many tracks, did someone make a 699 turbo s?
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 617 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    TNThomas said:
    What Legendarirs should I upgrade? I have about 12 Epics to invest.



    Come on man, you know the answer to that. Most of your Legendaries have very good potential to be useful in some events, so wait and see which one is worth upgrading to win in a major event.
    Alright, thanks for the help! I knew that answer indeed, but I was wondering if any car stood out enough to be worth an upgrade no matter what event there is. 
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 617 ✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    TNThomas said:
    What Legendarirs should I upgrade? I have about 12 Epics to invest.



    flex detected
    Didn’t mean to do that, sorry! :p
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decided to get 2 more GR packs... got 2 ruf btrs... that gets me 4 in total. How many btrs does a man need?
  • MoogMoog Posts: 481 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have any RUF BTR (RQ22) drag times that they're willing to share (I'm late to the BTR party).
    TIA!
  • 0171801718 Posts: 499 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Moog said:
    Anyone have any RUF BTR (RQ22) drag times that they're willing to share (I'm late to the BTR party).
    TIA!
    1/1m   29.80
    1/2m   18.36
    1/4m   11.70

    Anything else?

    Edit: 996
  • MoogMoog Posts: 481 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks :)
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From T2 CF. Stats look better than RQ suggests (low height RQ penalty) . Useless for the finals, but a keeper?

  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picked up a 2nd slick tyre epic porsche rsr, did the first 1 at 969 so I'm guessing keep this one and make it 699?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picked up a 2nd slick tyre epic porsche rsr, did the first 1 at 969 so I'm guessing keep this one and make it 699?
    Yes right, 699.
  • QuavoHuncoQuavoHunco Posts: 31 ✭✭






    Sorry long post but which cars should I work on?
  • UncleGaryUncleGary Posts: 222 ✭✭✭


    I got this one in the T2 event CF. Wondering what to do with it.

    I read somewhere that the RQ22 X1 beats this X6. Are there any exceptions to this apart from drag? I would make it 969.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    UncleGary said:


    I got this one in the T2 event CF. Wondering what to do with it.

    I read somewhere that the RQ22 X1 beats this X6. Are there any exceptions to this apart from drag? I would make it 969.
    In the finals we just had I had both and the X1 beat the X6 everywhere I ran them. Only place I didnt run them was drags and there are far better drag options than this. 969 all day for this one.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭






    Sorry long post but which cars should I work on?
    The G63 (yellow), Escort Rally and maybe the Metropolis
  • ojlerouxojleroux Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Blue2moro said:
    UncleGary said:


    I got this one in the T2 event CF. Wondering what to do with it.

    I read somewhere that the RQ22 X1 beats this X6. Are there any exceptions to this apart from drag? I would make it 969.
    In the finals we just had I had both and the X1 beat the X6 everywhere I ran them. Only place I didnt run them was drags and there are far better drag options than this. 969 all day for this one.
    I have the X6 too, in my opinion it's not a good dragger! I made also 969 and I'm satisfied, but X1 is better.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After recent events and pulls I was left with several half-ârsed epics, anything worth maxing or putting a fuse into?

  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    After recent events and pulls I was left with several half-ârsed epics, anything worth maxing or putting a fuse into?

    Superlight and S8. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    963 tuned atm. How to finish, does it beat the SL55 if 996? Or go 969 and take the extra grip?

  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    963 tuned atm. How to finish, does it beat the SL55 if 996? Or go 969 and take the extra grip?

    996 because it’s my placement in last 3 big finals  :'(:'(:p
    But honestly wait until u need it. Got a bunch of ultrarares waiting at 666 or 669 simply because I don’t know when I’m gonna need them and don’t want to mess them up.
Sign In or Register to comment.