Side Talks 1

LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
I was wondering how many legendaries you guys have after playing for a long time, and when you started playing if you want to share mine is:

30 Legendaries 
10 Prize car legendaries 
553 days started playing
Rate: A legendary every 18,4 days
«1

Comments

  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    21 legendaries, 5 of those are prize legendaries. 
    Playing for 614 days, but i am complete F2P, didnt spent a cent yet.

    My oldest legendary (without 12c) is 376 days old, so i was 250 days without legendary pull at the start. 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    25 legends
    5 prize car legends
    ~600 days of playing
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 332 ✭✭✭
    22 legends (4 of which are prize cars)
    playing for at least 699 days
    in my first 500 days I averaged a legendary every 71 days
    in the last 200 days I have averaged a legendary every 13 days
    ftp - so have had some very lucky ceramics recently
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    49
    17
    684
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    28 Legends, sold quite a few. 
    10 Legend prize cars. 
    713 days. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    30 legendaries (14 of which are prize cars)
    Playing for 698 days (give or take a few)
    Taking the prize cars out of the mix, and the 12C from the campaign, I've pulled a Legendary from a pack roughly every 46.5 days.  I'm currently on my 63rd day, since pulling a Legendary from a pack.....

    Edit - I did fuse away two of the S27 996 911 Turbos and both of my SLS Roadsters have dropped to Epic, so my actual average rate is 36.7 days.

    Post edited by HeissRod on
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    72 legendaries
    23 prize car legendaries
    698 days played roughly
    1 legend pack pull every 14.2 on average
    I was betting on you downloading before me. 
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    21 legendaries, 5 of those are prize legendaries. 
    Playing for 614 days, but i am complete F2P, didnt spent a cent yet.

    My oldest legendary (without 12c) is 376 days old, so i was 250 days without legendary pull at the start. 
    Nice job getting all these legends without paying a cent.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    12 legends (inc 1 prize car)
    496 days
    41.3333r days per legend
    49.6 days per pack pulled legend (excluding prize car and 12C)
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whilst we’re reminiscing, first legend I pulled.... and sold. 

    Old is gold, missed this one lol
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    72 legendaries
    23 prize car legendaries
    698 days played roughly
    1 legend pack pull every 14.2 on average
    I was betting on you downloading before me. 
    I had a couple throwaway accounts before this one while I was trying to figure out how to play/if I actually enjoyed it.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    72 legendaries
    23 prize car legendaries
    698 days played roughly
    1 legend pack pull every 14.2 on average
    Ha!  You started playing the same day I did. lol
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whilst we’re reminiscing, first legend I pulled.... and sold. 

    This might be the only car that isn't RQ3 that stayed in the same RQ between the start of the game and now...
    The more you know
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    42 legends
    15 are prize cars
    607 days. I’ve been playing longer but lost my first phone & account, including the TVR prize car it doesn’t look like I’ll ever get a chance to win again 😢
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    If I look at one of my oldest cars it must be more than 550 days.
    I've 16 legendarys of which 7 are prizecars.
    I had a no pull zone of over six months last year. That was quite frustrating. 
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Legendarys
    No Legendary Prize Car but I got the ram which is more than nothing
    Playing since 222 Days
  • MoogMoog Posts: 481 ✭✭✭✭
    9 Legendarys
    1 Prize Car Legendary
    591 days (ish)
    That's one every 66 days. Yea, I don't know why I'm still here either!
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    72 legendaries
    23 prize car legendaries
    698 days played roughly
    1 legend pack pull every 14.2 on average
    I was betting on you downloading before me. 
    I had a couple throwaway accounts before this one while I was trying to figure out how to play/if I actually enjoyed it.
    Have you decided yet? I’m still on the fence with it. 🤔
  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Currently running my 3rd account for about 670 days. When I count back that should be downloaded November 2017, but I remember I donwloaded it first time about April / May 2017 

    26 Lgds
    Of which are 7 prize cars, but to be honest, for almost every one of them I have received huge help from several players. Still gratefull for that!

    It feels the game is running downhill fast. It still has such great potential, but it feels like the commitment of Hutch to the game is decreasing, what leads to decreasing commitment from the playerbase as well. So sad. But, surprisingly we still play the game, even after over 2 years. So @LittleEnosBurdette, let us stay together with the rest a while longer, after all it only occupy some storage on your phone :)

  • CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    709 days for me approx, my Trailblazer is at 707 so I probably started a couple of days earlier with 57 Legendaries 
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    40 Legends
    10 (of which) Prize Cars
    620 days approximately on this account (again like Dan I based on Trailblazer and the Elise 135)
  • UnknownUnknown Posts: 8
    edited August 2019
    Just the 1 Legend (Campaign 12C - 290 days ago), none pulled
    Appx. 330 days played (Based on campaign merc E500)

    Must have opened at least 50+ CF (haven't kept count but seeing that I have owned 154 UR (91 current + 63 fused), it's bound to be more)
    Must have opened about 300 Ceramic and Premiums (Could get 1 a day on average before Hutch decided I can't even have that)

    Still don't know why I play this game :'(
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    Unknown said:
    Just the 1 Legend (Campaign 12C - 290 days ago), none pulled
    Appx. 330 days played (Based on campaign merc E500)

    Must have opened at least 50+ CF (haven't kept count but seeing that I have owned 154 UR (91 current + 63 fused), it's bound to be more)
    Must have opened about 300 Ceramic and Premiums (Could get 1 a day on average before Hutch decided I can't even have that)

    Still don't know why I play this game :'(
    I ask myself this all the time. I'm only still in it because of a super cool bunch of friends in the Asia server to be honest. Which server you on?
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    32 legendaries in ~450 days, i’m Happy with that 🙈
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Unknown said:
    Just the 1 Legend (Campaign 12C - 290 days ago), none pulled
    Appx. 330 days played (Based on campaign merc E500)

    Must have opened at least 50+ CF (haven't kept count but seeing that I have owned 154 UR (91 current + 63 fused), it's bound to be more)
    Must have opened about 300 Ceramic and Premiums (Could get 1 a day on average before Hutch decided I can't even have that)

    Still don't know why I play this game :'(
    Dont want to sound rude, but you are doing something wrong.. 300 ceramics in 330 days seems really low number. 
    2 ceramics per day are easy achiveable. If you put some work into it you can open 3. 
    I don’t understand why so many disagrees
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    greddy said:
    Unknown said:
    Just the 1 Legend (Campaign 12C - 290 days ago), none pulled
    Appx. 330 days played (Based on campaign merc E500)

    Must have opened at least 50+ CF (haven't kept count but seeing that I have owned 154 UR (91 current + 63 fused), it's bound to be more)
    Must have opened about 300 Ceramic and Premiums (Could get 1 a day on average before Hutch decided I can't even have that)

    Still don't know why I play this game :'(
    Dont want to sound rude, but you are doing something wrong.. 300 ceramics in 330 days seems really low number. 
    2 ceramics per day are easy achiveable. If you put some work into it you can open 3. 
    I don’t understand why so many disagrees
    Because I disagree. 
    With a not high end garage but still some trophies you only reach t3 in most events. Clubs only bring money if you invest serious time in it (I don't play it at all, cause it's just not fun - and a game should be fun).
    Taking in the nerfed boards it is not that easy to open more than two ceramics a day.

    But this is ot in this thread. That's why I just disagreed in the first place.
Sign In or Register to comment.