2»

Comments

• tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schmidti said:
    tichoblin said:
    greddy said:
    Unknown said:
    Just the 1 Legend (Campaign 12C - 290 days ago), none pulled
    Appx. 330 days played (Based on campaign merc E500)

Must have opened at least 50+ CF (haven't kept count but seeing that I have owned 154 UR (91 current + 63 fused), it's bound to be more)
    Must have opened about 300 Ceramic and Premiums (Could get 1 a day on average before Hutch decided I can't even have that)

Still don't know why I play this game :'(
    Dont want to sound rude, but you are doing something wrong.. 300 ceramics in 330 days seems really low number. 
    2 ceramics per day are easy achiveable. If you put some work into it you can open 3. 
    I don’t understand why so many disagrees
    Because I disagree. 
    With a not high end garage but still some trophies you only reach t3 in most events. Clubs only bring money if you invest serious time in it (I don't play it at all, cause it's just not fun - and a game should be fun).
    Taking in the nerfed boards it is not that easy to open more than two ceramics a day.

But this is ot in this thread. That's why I just disagreed in the first place.
    The last year boards weren’t nerfed. Smarfing allowed to farm 100-150k without high end garage and much time invested. So, mr Unknown was really doing something wrong
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    greddy said:
    Unknown said:

Must have opened at least 50+ CF (haven't kept count but seeing that I have owned 154 UR (91 current + 63 fused), it's bound to be more)
    Must have opened about 300 Ceramic and Premiums (Could get 1 a day on average before Hutch decided I can't even have that)

Dont want to sound rude, but you are doing something wrong.. 300 ceramics in 330 days seems really low number. 
    2 ceramics per day are easy achiveable. If you put some work into it you can open 3. 
    Maybe it's time for someone to explain the perfect way to smurf again? This is not the first "I don't want to be rude, but you are doing something wrong" answer I have read here. 🤷‍♂️
  • PulsatingstarPulsatingstar Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    Kinda wish I didn't read this one.
    20 legendaries (3 prize cars) from day 1 official launch (trailblazer at 712).

Even spent a fair bit of cash, and 3 of them are duplicate terrible jags 😅
  • ojlerouxojleroux Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    15 legandaries (1 prize car). I'm playing since 22 months...
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    23 legendaries (4pc) in 540 days of playing, reached RQ150 399 days ago where i got my first non campaign legendary and decided to play the game a bit more intense. 51 days since the last pull from packs.
    Post edited by AndreasSimmer on
  • UnknownUnknown Posts: 8
    edited August 2019
    Avenged said:
    Unknown said:

I ask myself this all the time. I'm only still in it because of a super cool bunch of friends in the Asia server to be honest. Which server you on?
    I'm in Asia server as well, for me events end at 2:30 am/3:30 am with DST. I had picked up the game while I was in university but now that I have graduated and got a job, I have kind of given up on this game.

tichoblin said:
    Schmidti said:
    tichoblin said:
    greddy said:
    Unknown said:

Because I disagree. 
    With a not high end garage but still some trophies you only reach t3 in most events. Clubs only bring money if you invest serious time in it (I don't play it at all, cause it's just not fun - and a game should be fun).
    Taking in the nerfed boards it is not that easy to open more than two ceramics a day.

But this is ot in this thread. That's why I just disagreed in the first place.
    The last year boards weren’t nerfed. Smarfing allowed to farm 100-150k without high end garage and much time invested. So, mr Unknown was really doing something wrong
    Ok, I'll start with my own mistakes. I discovered this forum more than a couple of months after I started playing before which I didn't know how to earn cash, how to win events, what and how to upgrade, what smurfing is and so on. I have made terrible mistakes during my early days of play so you can count out about 90 early days along with the last 30 days or so when I didn't even try to smurf/play in general. That leaves about  200-210 days of genuine play in which I must have opened about 300 ceramics(I honestly think this number is higher but without any concrete data I prefer being conservative). This comes out to around 1.5 ceramics per day which I felt was decent given the next point.

Now, onto my "unfortunate" geography lying in Asia, staying awake until 2:30/3:30 am and fighting for prizes is not feasible when you have to be in the class at 8 in the morning. Since I could not play my smurf hand at the start of the event, my income from smurfing was also less than what is usually the norm.

I have no issues with my earnings as I know exactly how much I can earn depending on how much effort I want to put in and genuinely I am fine with it. What I am not fine with is my appalling drop rate of legendary cars (exactly 0.00) given the number of packs opened. I know statistics don't work that way but the expectation is still there. 

So, to sum it up - I am not complaining about my earnings, merely stating my disappointment at my legendary drop rate.