Skip to content

BMW M4 GTS Prelims - American Dream (Event)

13»

Comments

• Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    T3 and the Ceramic gave me the same RQ15 Ramcharger (T3 prize) as a pull. Pretty disheartening to push for a solid couple days for a double RQ15 reward.  :(
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    viddy1 said:
    Guys thank you so much for the help, really appreciated 👍
    I hit that guy that went above us last 10 minutes with 10 tickets and he still kept trying, was a very tight bracket.  
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoyed that event. Had to upgrade a whole heap of cars trying to find a good hand. Finished the calibre with an hour to go which made the difference. Weird 4wd dodge for the prize. @RWare?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buick Enclave from T2 pack after a solid 2,5 days smurf. Top 3 guys had a huge lead and stopped racing the last few hours. Well played.
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 756 ✭✭✭✭
    Dropped out of T1 at the last minute - @TopDives was that you who sneaked past me? Or was it @0liver77? 😂. T2 CF was kind, if slightly ironic:

Nope not me. I came T2 and was pushing francesco to help @viddy1 get T2
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 360 ✭✭✭
    TopDives said:
    Dropped out of T1 at the last minute - @TopDives was that you who sneaked past me? Or was it @0liver77? 😂. T2 CF was kind, if slightly ironic:

I didn’t attack any of us. Only Nei Viv, but only before he told us, that he‘s a forumer too. I didn’t knew him before. I attacked Tim Schabert. I was able to beat him on two tracks. 
    This was 2s before end after playing all my tickets:

• 0liver770liver77 Posts: 360 ✭✭✭
    And my cf was not bad ;-)

• Nei_VivNei_Viv Posts: 57 ✭✭
    viddy1 said:
    TopDives said:
    Robinioz said:
    viddy1 said:
    @LittleEnosBurdette I see you, anyone else? 
    I’m heading up - still working on my best hand! Hopefully will hit the top 10 later, and would appreciate the help then. 
    hi @jamespearce, @viddy1, @LittleEnosBurdette I'm here too, Just joined and working my way up.. happy to cooperate and will avoid you guys. My IGN is Robin Norman.. what is @Olivier00's IGN?
    I'm here too. Looking for T2. Topi Dives.
    Hopefully we can all get top 10. I’m only after T2 to be honest
    Likewise. 

@Nei_Viv used to be a regular on the forum too, not sure if he still is though. That could mean there are seven of us. My hand is quite weak, but if we keep pushing everyone else down we might be okay. 
    Hi guys. Yes I’m still her. What are your IG names please. 
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Enjoyed that event. Had to upgrade a whole heap of cars trying to find a good hand. Finished the calibre with an hour to go which made the difference. Weird 4wd dodge for the prize. @RWare?
    Hey bud! Yeah surprisingly ended up 4th after all of that. No way T1 was reachable.

Got the Aspen Hybrid as Prize along with Dodge Nitro R/T and the H3!

• viddy1viddy1 Posts: 163 ✭✭
    @Nei_Viv
    Topi Dives
    James Pearce
    David Tester
    Robin Norman
    Oliver Double-Seven
    Paul Roxburgh 
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    TopDives said:

I didn’t attack any of us. Only Nei Viv, but only before he told us, that he‘s a forumer too. I didn’t knew him before. I attacked Tim Schabert. I was able to beat him on two tracks. 

So @Nei_Viv sneaked past in the dying seconds. 

• Nei_VivNei_Viv Posts: 57 ✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    TopDives said:

So @Nei_Viv sneaked past in the dying seconds. 

Yes it’s me. I beat Wayne at the last second. Sorry 🙏🏻