911 GT1 Race Qualifiers - German Renaissance (Event)

2»

Comments

• TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    @Carlos_Racine I’ve landed in your bracket and am working my way up. Happy to cooperate as always! 
    Same here, happy days, maxed rq23 rwd std cars... what has the world come to?
    To be clear, I am not hitting either of you guys, only hitting #1 and #2 when I can, or below
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Open brackets ?
  • Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:
    @Carlos_Racine I’ve landed in your bracket and am working my way up. Happy to cooperate as always! 
    Same here, happy days, maxed rq23 rwd std cars... what has the world come to?
    To be clear, I am not hitting either of you guys, only hitting #1 and #2 when I can, or below
    Like me😉
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    Open brackets ?
    Prison again? Why?
    Dabigp said:
    ZotZe said:
    Open brackets ?
    Prison again? Why?
    Treacherous Trail thread 
  • viddy1viddy1 Posts: 163 ✭✭
    Any friendly?
  • Evil_RabbitEvil_Rabbit Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    Hey!  In the same, workef my way up to T2. Going to try to stay in T2  so please try to avoid me.
    Tnx!
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey!  In the same, workef my way up to T2. Going to try to stay in T2  so please try to avoid me.
    Tnx!
    Hi, see you in the top 10 now. If we avoid each other and focus on hitting the people below we should be okay. 
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tnx!
    Hi, see you in the top 10 now. If we avoid each other and focus on hitting the people below we should be okay. 
    @Evil_Rabbit sorry I hit you once or twice I think, will avoid you now.

Thought we could slot 2 of us in T1 but now it looks like perhaps only 1 :(
  • Evil_RabbitEvil_Rabbit Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Tnx!
    @Evil_Rabbit sorry I hit you once or twice I think, will avoid you now.

Thought we could slot 2 of us in T1 but now it looks like perhaps only 1 :(
    Hey!  No problem, Im just happy for T2 
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Posts: 244 ✭✭✭

Is see @ZotZe
    Anyone else? 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schmidti said:

Is see @ZotZe
    Anyone else? 
    4th is @hifichris
    Blue2moro said:
    Schmidti said:

Is see @ZotZe
    Anyone else? 
    4th is @hifichris
    Ignore me, i have only a Trash hand and will be happy with tier3 lol, will be hard, i Think the First Time since 1 1/2 Year i will end tier 3 or even 4 maybe
  • BasilBasil Posts: 362 ✭✭✭
    viddy1 said:
    Any friendly?
    Hi buddy, i Will Try to help you and Tim as well

• hifichrishifichris Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    Schmidti said:

Is see @ZotZe
    Anyone else? 
    Me, ign : christophe ggez

I didn't hit you but now, i know ^^
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    Schmidti said:

Is see @ZotZe
    Anyone else? 

🙋🏻‍♂️ Checking in. God I hate these qualifiers.
  • kolov7kolov7 Posts: 319 ✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    Schmidti said:

Is see @ZotZe
    Anyone else? 

I am here also,ivan kolovrat
    Can anyone help,feed me some wins in the end
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    kolov7 said:
    I don't know if it s possible, please come on and hit under, gap is too low, i m not safe for t2... I can beat #2 #3 yet...

I will try!
    hifichris said:
    kolov7 said:
    I don't know if it s possible, please come on and hit under, gap is too low, i m not safe for t2... I can beat #2 #3 yet...

I will try!
    I can beat anyone,but i think that they just hit me 😂😂
  • StealthFTStealthFT Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    @Bucks73, Fahim here. I think you gave me 4 losses in the last few minutes and almost kicked me out of tier 1. Was there any reason to target me given the t1 Lotus isn't a very good car?
    It's fine if you did it intentionally (if I don't have the hand, I don't really deserve the place!). Just would like to know whether I need to watch out for you from now on. Thanks. :smile:
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 943 ✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't join this event due to family time in the last minute. 
  • Bucks73Bucks73 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭✭
    StealthFT said:
    @Bucks73, Fahim here. I think you gave me 4 losses in the last few minutes and almost kicked me out of tier 1. Was there any reason to target me given the t1 Lotus isn't a very good car?
    It's fine if you did it intentionally (if I don't have the hand, I don't really deserve the place!). Just would like to know whether I need to watch out for you from now on. Thanks. :smile:
    Didn’t know you were a forumer. I think we need to start up a sub forum Asian server member in game name list so I know who to avoid and it’s too hard to find names in the IG name list and what server they are on. So it was nothing personal other than to get into top 3 and I targeted anyone within reach. I hit other players in the top 3 including the guy in first who was unbeaten before then. 

That said, you must have had a better hand than someone else in top three thus the best hands finished top 3?

if the lotus isn’t that a good a car according to you, what was the issue then?  Btw, not causing an argument, happy to look out for you and avoid where possible going forward though now that I know your IG name. 
  • StealthFTStealthFT Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    Bucks73 said:
    StealthFT said:
    Didn’t know you were a forumer. I think we need to start up a sub forum Asian server member in game name list so I know who to avoid and it’s too hard to find names in the IG name list and what server they are on. So it was nothing personal other than to get into top 3 and I targeted anyone within reach. I hit other players in the top 3 including the guy in first who was unbeaten before then. 

That said, you must have had a better hand than someone else in top three thus the best hands finished top 3?

if the lotus isn’t that a good a car according to you, what was the issue then?  Btw, not causing an argument, happy to look out for you and avoid where possible going forward though now that I know your IG name. 
    I understand. Like I mentioned in the previous comment, there's no issue. I only asked because it was a bit confusing for me. I communicated with you previously on the forum (some other event, some other time) and thus always avoided you, so I thought you would also avoid me. So when I noticed you hitting me, I was surprised. That's all. :)
    BTW, the guy in first place was @O__VER who's also a forumer.

• O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    StealthFT said:
    Bucks73 said:
    StealthFT said:

I understand. Like I mentioned in the previous comment, there's no issue. I only asked because it was a bit confusing for me. I communicated with you previously on the forum (some other event, some other time) and thus always avoided you, so I thought you would also avoid me. So when I noticed you hitting me, I was surprised. That's all. :)

Thanks for mentioning @StealthFT. Was a bit disappointing to be targeted like that.
    StealthFT said:
    Bucks73 said:
    StealthFT said:

Dammit! Sorry @O__VER notes going forward!
    O__VER said:
    StealthFT said:
    Bucks73 said:
    StealthFT said:

Thanks for mentioning @StealthFT. Was a bit disappointing to be targeted like that.
    As I mentioned before, there is a difference between targeting and playing everyone above you when you don’t know forum names and ingame names. 

Targeting is personal, playing people you don’t know isn’t. But as I said, I know now so my apologies and noted for the names going forward. 
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bucks73 said:
    O__VER said:
    StealthFT said:
    Bucks73 said:
    StealthFT said:

As I mentioned before, there is a difference between targeting and playing everyone above you when you don’t know forum names and ingame names. 

Targeting is personal, playing people you don’t know isn’t. But as I said, I know now so my apologies and noted for the names going forward. 
    Appreciate that mate and I will of course do the same. 🙂