Skip to content

Why so few events?

JayJay Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
Any reason why so few events on at same time? It would be awesome if there was a reason. Even something like... "Our servers are at max capacity" or something. Just wondering what the reasoning behind it is.

Best Answer

Answers

• bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice wouldn't it . 
    Not really competitive in the two on the go now... Not much point in logging on.
    Losing intrest
  • MettitiMettiti Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question of my life 
  • juramilijuramili Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    we all lose interest, at the end the bots will play with themselves...
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    juramili said:
    we all lose interest, at the end the bots will play with themselves...
    Oh I'll still be here. winning all the S-class cars against the bots.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The same thing has been posted for weeks, they don’t seem to be interested in giving us more to do or making leagues/events that more than a handful of people can be competitive in, I’ll hang on a month till the promised update in the hope things are sorted but for the time being it doesn’t look good unfortunately. 
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cause more events will let you farm too much. Now you can farm game dollars enough to buy 1 ceramic daily. I don't think HUTCH is eager to give more
  • dunowedunowe Posts: 469 ✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    Cause more events will let you farm too much. Now you can farm game dollars enough to buy 1 ceramic daily. I don't think HUTCH is eager to give more
    This can easily be resolved by only giving 2 boards (for example) per event (or event-day or...). Shouldn't be a reason.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    I don’t know what trophy count/RQ you are but I couldn’t farm enough money to buy a steel pack in a day. 
  • evilmage34evilmage34 Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    I don’t know what trophy count/RQ you are but I couldn’t farm enough money to buy a steel pack in a day. 
    There are tricks to it but the more people use them the less effective they are.  
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Farm too much bahahahahahaha  made my day 
  • JayJay Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    Well I guess if people stop playing there wont be any "farming" lol
  • evilmage34evilmage34 Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    I am trophy count 3000 and RQ 125.  I have a very common 12c/camaro lineup but I can clear 2-3 boards per daily event but still end up with a tier 3 reward pack.  It’s enough to buy a ceramic every 2-3 days.  Unfortunately my ceramic packs don’t help much.  
  • juramilijuramili Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    how things stand for two days will not be any event
  • alpinaalpina Posts: 3
    I am trophy count 3000 and RQ 125.  I have a very common 12c/camaro lineup but I can clear 2-3 boards per daily event but still end up with a tier 3 reward pack.  It’s enough to buy a ceramic every 2-3 days.  Unfortunately my ceramic packs don’t help much.  
    I've only spent a small amount to get to RQ118 - and run a SAABC hand most of the time. Unless I spend big that hand won't improve. all I can do is play events and pick opponents I can win 3/5 against.

At present the game lacks longevity - once you hit RQ 100 the prizes on the event boards are pretty useless and you end up battling against people who have spent really big.

the premise of the game is great - what it now needs are some creative events:
    - unmodified F cars only
    - modified E cars only
    - C/D/E cars only
    - max 80 RQ independent of your own RQ

basically events to keep people interested!

I know Hutch are in the business of making money but judging by numerous threads and comments on here the game will be shortlived in people's mind.
  • SkyfqllSkyfqll Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    They need different events that are rly entertaining but they also should have just plain on road events with prizes being more unobtainable cars