Skip to content

PL 10.0 - Italian Renaissance Discussion Thread

Comments

• Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone confirm whether this RQ29 TTRS went to low in the update?

• MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Blue2moro said:
    Can anyone confirm whether this RQ29 TTRS went to low in the update?

Someone already stated that the TTs stayed at medium
    Nice isn't it?

• StrixStrix Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Spent 2.700.000 cash on packs now. Mostly Premium Italian, but a few Ceramics as well.

These are the top IR cars:
    1x RQ22
    1x RQ21
    2x RQ20
    1x RQ19

That's it. Not even a single IR Epic (got one non-IR from a Ceramic). This might actually be the straw for me. Not tempted to keep playing now. Had terrible luck with German Renaissance as well. Grinding cash for the same disappointment next patch in a few months. Is it really worth it? I don't know.
    Post edited by Strix on
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big nerf for the hellcats. Now lose to BTR2 on 1-mile
    wow, thumbs down for this nerf.
    Yeah agreed 🙄
  • Twinkie_eeTwinkie_ee Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    GT47LM said:
    Is the 962c better than the 787B now? 
    787b wins 1 mile but i dont know about 0-100

Edit: looked at old drags times forget about it sorry
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GT47LM said:
    Is the 962c better than the 787B now? 
    787b wins 1 mile but i dont know about 0-100
    787B wins nowhere against the 962 C now
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 825 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Purple has MRA of 102.6, black 97.7

Yeah that is way too much for RQ19. I can see both of these going to RQ21-22.
    [email protected] makes the black one slower to 100mph than an RQ19 TVR Griffith, and nobody ever called that particularly fast.

The purple one looks more promising as a drag car although it has nothing like RQ21-22 levels of speed. [email protected] makes it over half a second slower to 100 than the RQ20 Aerovette ([email protected]). 
  • MoldysporeMoldyspore Posts: 8

[email protected] makes the black one slower to 100mph than an RQ19 TVR Tamora, and nobody ever called that particularly fast.

The purple one looks more promising as a drag car although it has nothing like RQ21-22 levels of speed. [email protected] makes it over half a second slower to 100 than the RQ20 Aerovette ([email protected]). 
    By RQ19 I'm guessing you mean the Griffith 4.3. The black Countach not only has better MRA and much higher top speed, it also  has 3 more grip.

As for the purple one, that too has higher top speed and better MRA than the Aerovette. Sorry but I maintain that RQ19 is way too low. Maybe RQ22 was a bit of an exaggeration, but RQ20-21 is definitely where they should be, not RQ19.
  • KeatingKeating Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    You’ve got to be kidding me. If you’re going to nerf a car at least lower the RQ. Now it’s useless. 

Also, the Caterham seems quite OP for it’s RQ.

• MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did they get the info for GE? 
    MSteeL said:
    God only knows
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    The GE specs and year were corrected. Not sure why it remained the same RQ. Maybe because it has ABS now? Not sure. 
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 825 ✭✭✭✭

[email protected] makes the black one slower to 100mph than an RQ19 TVR Tamora, and nobody ever called that particularly fast.

By RQ19 I'm guessing you mean the Griffith 4.3. The black Countach not only has better MRA and much higher top speed, it also  has 3 more grip.

As for the purple one, that too has higher top speed and better MRA than the Aerovette. Sorry but I maintain that RQ19 is way too low. Maybe RQ22 was a bit of an exaggeration, but RQ20-21 is definitely where they should be, not RQ19.
    Yeah, Griffith. I've corrected the post.

We shall see, but I suspect they'll mainly be useful on longer drags and nurburgring, I can't see them beating existing RQ19/20 dragsters on 1/4 mile. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Google Playstore update is there. I dont dare to update reading about ios problems. Anyone dares to do and give us some feedback ?!
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, Griffith. I've corrected the post.

We shall see, but I suspect they'll mainly be useful on longer drags and nurburgring, I can't see them beating existing RQ19/20 dragsters on 1/4 mile. 
    Stock for stock it loses (just) to the RQ22 tor’s on 1 mile, but beats the Porsche 968 and Carlton. It’s a weapon
    Another arbitrary and pointless RQ change. This is quite underpowered.

Tried to update and it wouldn't install on Android
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yepp it's there, but I can't install it, since I'm on Android 5. The moment it's forced, I'm in trouble. If anyone finds an APK please let me know. Maybe that will work.
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 423 ✭✭✭
    Alaskan got a proper buff, didn't except this.

Seems like best 4wd all now, not 100% sure tho.
  • alpashkalpashk Posts: 102 ✭✭✭
    Finally got my update on android
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so update for Android is live. Can we get corrections list now? 
    Alaskan got a proper buff, didn't except this.

Seems like best 4wd all now, not 100% sure tho.
    Yes, the handling was increased by 13 (from 62 to 75). Much needed.
    I'm on Android 8.0 any ideas why it won't install? 
  • andrevtecandrevtec Posts: 3

I can't play TD anymore, my androind is 5.0.2 

Goodbye Hutch :(
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭

The UI is now fucked up on my S10 and it was fine before that.. I tried resetting the full-screen option to automatic and then forced full screen, but it didn't help
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Anyone noticed the 2017 Panamera's massive buff? 0-60 of only 3 seconds and four more handling points. Actually a pretty decent car now. Of course it's low now though.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

The UI is now fucked up on my S10 and it was fine before that.. I tried resetting the full-screen option to automatic and then forced full screen, but it didn't help
    too many gold and money.. you must use all your reserve!! :D:D:D