PL 10.0 - Italian Renaissance Discussion Thread

15681011

Comments

  • GaborBartalGaborBartal Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Is this normal...? Temporary?


    Nexus 5X, API 27, Android 8.1.0 (patch notes said min. req. was raised to Android 6)

    I got to this page by the app details on the installed icon. If I search for Top Drives in Play Store, Top Drives won't even come up.
    Same on 3 different emus & accounts.
    Play Store > My apps > Updates does not show any updates either.
    Worked now?

    Maybe try to download via amazon app store if not
    Thanks a lot for your suggestion! I didn't realize the app is available on Amazon Appstore as well. I've uninstalled it now, and installed it from there. Now that's stuck as the Install button goes through "Downloading" then "Installing" and then gives me the Install button again. All accesses are permitted to the Amazon Appsotre app (install from unknown sources setting etc). Any idea? Or, is anyone else struggling on emu? On my real device the update is - and was - available at the time of my original post
  • miggemigge Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    Best update ever, a real money saver with these permanent crashes, on iPadOS 13.1
    yep. an minus trophies from the events yesterday. thanks hutch for the update :smiley:
  • Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    13.1.2 on iPad, the game still crashes
  • havocgo73havocgo73 Posts: 5
    Since update, game will not load.
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭✭✭


    666.
    So it's the same yeah? In patch notes only seat count has been changed no mention of MRA nerf
  • miggemigge Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    FIX THE GAME! i loose my events
  • GaborBartalGaborBartal Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Apart from issues after the update, may I ask if anyone with an emu was able to update at all?
    I get no results for 'top drives' keywords in Play Store, and if I uninstall, I'm not able to install it again... not from Amazon Appstore, either :////
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    I think my SCR 4.2 is untouched but the turbo florio is nerfed. Seems the 4WD Rufs got MRA nerfs but RWD didn’t?
    Oh great, was the Florio MRA nerfed? It wasn't even that fast. Mine is sitting at 636 , so annoying.


    I’m not sure but it feels slower haha.
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    I love how all Lamborghinis have torques of "Not Applicable"
    I think it's every single car lol
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    anyone got before/after times for Huayra and 12C ?

    they lost some of the power but it says nothing about MRA so i don't now if it's just visual change or it effects the game?

  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have before times of the 12C, but can’t post them until tonight
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 267 ✭✭✭
    is this think with12c loosing 363 to 333 fixed?
  • ojlerouxojleroux Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    anyone got before/after times for Huayra and 12C ?

    they lost some of the power but it says nothing about MRA so i don't now if it's just visual change or it effects the game?

    Huayra has same 0-100 time, before update and now.
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 mile time for 12c stays the same
  • ojlerouxojleroux Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    Dodge Viper RT/10 got a boost of 10% in MRA.
    0-100 0:10,20 MRA 59 pre update
    0-100 0:09,10 MRA 69 post update
  • ojlerouxojleroux Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    RUF SCR got also a boost of 11% in MRA.
    0-100 0:12,03 MRA 58 pre update
    0-100 0:11,03 MRA 69 post update

    And the time from 0-60 is changed to 4.5, also top speed increased for 1 up to 171 mph
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone got a reply from support about de-fusing their nerfed RUF’s, haven’t heard back since I updated yesterday. 
  • JPintoJPinto Posts: 36 ✭✭✭
    Since the language cannot be changed...I can't avoid this issue, every single new text from the patch is empty in the spanish translation, the filters are almost unusable this way:




  • PolibutPolibut Posts: 1
    Обновление сырое до упора. Гонки в еженедельном событии не отображаются, призы за них не начисляются. По мнению руководства очередная порция красивых фантиков лучше, чем доведение начинки до приемлемого состояния?

    Update raw until it stops. Races are not displayed in the weekly event and no prizes are awarded. According to the management another portion of beautiful wrappers is better than bringing the filling to an acceptable state?
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Polibut said:
    Обновление сырое до упора. Гонки в еженедельном событии не отображаются, призы за них не начисляются. По мнению руководства очередная порция красивых фантиков лучше, чем доведение начинки до приемлемого состояния?

    Update raw until it stops. Races are not displayed in the weekly event and no prizes are awarded. According to the management another portion of beautiful wrappers is better than bringing the filling to an acceptable state?
    Hi Politburo, I do not want to want to come across as rude, but I could not understand your english. Maybe some people who speak Russian would translate this properly? @Timbut @Pasha
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Polibut said:
    Обновление сырое до упора. Гонки в еженедельном событии не отображаются, призы за них не начисляются. По мнению руководства очередная порция красивых фантиков лучше, чем доведение начинки до приемлемого состояния?

    Update raw until it stops. Races are not displayed in the weekly event and no prizes are awarded. According to the management another portion of beautiful wrappers is better than bringing the filling to an acceptable state?
    Hi Politburo, I do not want to want to come across as rude, but I could not understand your english. Maybe some people who speak Russian would translate this properly? @Timbut @Pasha

    .......... On a Hutch management opinion another portion of fancy cards is better than improving game engine to an acceptable state? 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:

    .......... On a Hutch management opinion another portion of fancy cards is better than improving game engine to an acceptable state? 
    Yes. Revenue and easy work. Dont you milk the cow in russia?!
  • ManarchiosManarchios Posts: 1
    And what is with my money? I want my money back.
    I have invested in that game, which I could play on my android version and now it is worthless for me.
    That is fraud.
    You can't higher the requirements of an existing game.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    The new filters are nice at least, will take some time to get used to it but yeah
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    How can there be so many mistakes?? Wrong stats, convertibles beating coupes, bugged packs,etc. The only thing good about this update is the filter system.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any reason why we got so few B class class cars, many pretty similar cars and this huge amount of legendarys? Pretty topheavy, means the majority of players will never own the main part of the new update cars.
Sign In or Register to comment.