Lack of events

sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
It would be really nice if we could have some more events during the week. Maybe reintroduce some of the lower RQ events on top of what we already have.

My son has a newer account and I know it would benefit him to progress towards RQ 150 and to feel a little competitive now and again. 

I myself have a massive part of my garage which isn't really being used. All these new lovely new low RQ cars sitting there among my older lower garage just being forgotten.

On the days where we have no events finishing (2 or 3 days a week now?) The game feels very empty. 

Come on team hutch , throw us some more events please ! 😊👍

@Hutch_Tim @Hutch_Katie

Comments

• baestbaest Posts: 551 ✭✭✭✭
    We have to have more cars than ever in our garages now, and still the same amount of standard events exists.
  • JayJay Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inflation!
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. 

Apart from anything else inflationary or otherwise, the anti-climax of opening up the game and hoping to open a pack and then just getting my daily Aluminium / Plastic pack is deflating
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding more events would be an easy way make the playerbase a bit understandable abour nerfed prieboards (BUFF THEM!). And it could be done with a few clicks, no long looking into it or margin for new errors.
    Saturdays are dead boring in Too Drives, no event ending, no weekly challenge running and when clubs end you can just forgot about the game for that day.
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    I need more slots and wonder if it’s better to buy slots or just to sell all F and E cars 🤔

• SimplesHoTSimplesHoT Posts: 38 ✭✭
    If your son is not rq150 he shouldnt hussle towards it. For me everything between rq 110 and 140 was by far the most fun in this game. With a little luck in the packs and ofc because it was my 2acc and i knew how to play i had a lot of fun and chances in most of the events. My 2acc is now my main cause i got so bored with this game that i sold my hole garage just to open packs for fun.. 
  • SimplesHoTSimplesHoT Posts: 38 ✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    I need more slots and wonder if it’s better to buy slots or just to sell all F and E cars 🤔

youve got about as many epics and legendarys as i have in my hole garage so yeah not sure about this :D
  • KeatingKeating Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    Hutch is never going to give you more events than we already have now, I hope you guys realize that. Because more events equals more free cash and cars which hutch would rather you buy with real money. You people may as well stop making these threads already. Save yourself the energy. There’s no hope.
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 731 ✭✭✭
    And each event should have little brother event. Even with less Cash and gold prizes at the end.
    Main event
    RQ100-140
    Side event with same restrictions and tracksets
    RQ40-100
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all pretty useless, beside some events where you need a random filler...  :(
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Tim do you have any input on this? Is it really only because you are worried about players earning too much? 
    Where is the problem. Add two events for 2 empty days and decrese prize payouts accordingly. 
    Then there is no room for extra events
    edited October 2019
    Thanks guys. No one here understands sarcasm. Posts are negative and people are negative here. Very simple. Waiting to crack 100+ Disagrees.

97 to go
    Post edited by REALAIS on
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    Thanks guys. No one here understands sarcasm. Posts are negative and people are negative here. Very simple. Waiting to crack 100+ Disagrees.

99 to go
    Sarcasm is hard to understand when written if it's not done properly...

But you are right, people here are negative and the disagrees shouldn't be anonymous in my opinion.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disagrees weren't always anonymous here; the flags as well.  
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:

98 to go
    Just 88 to go. I tried to help and add one, then noticed i already clicked earlier.
    Problem is simply that it wasnt noticable as sarcasm. Probably not many players ask for further reduced prizes.
    Dont get mad about the disagrees, at least people took the time to react and show their opinion.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:

97 to go
    I’ve seen sarcasm communicated by putting /s at the end of the text. Maybe try that in the future? Would look like this:

”Then there is no room for extra events /s”