Cadillac Cien Qualifiers - German Renaissance (Event)

Comments

• MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems like I'm one of the few forumers with a "decent" hand? My time to shine. 
  • SimplesHoTSimplesHoT Posts: 38 ✭✭
    so im farely new to RQ150 (about 1.5month) and i have 18 GR cars in my garage.. apperently none is a saloon lol. was thinking to maybe spend a dime just to be able to enter but 5 cars missing..nope nope nope.. at least gonna save me money
  • ojlerouxojleroux Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    Whats up with the CRT, it's sitting on 669 a while...i thought many times for final fuse, but couldn't decide yet. Any suggestions now? Can someone provide times (699 and 969) for a couple of tracks, maybe in a PM? Thanks guys.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭✭✭

Depends if you want tier 3 or 4?
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭

Depends if you want tier 3 or 4?
    That's the life as a non whale with constant "Pants Pulls".
  • mario_mmario_m Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    @TimBut I think we are in the same group
  • viddy1viddy1 Posts: 163 ✭✭
    Anyone here with me? 
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And you guys thought we'd seen the last of BMW events for the time being :lol:
  • BasilBasil Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    Well, I don't want to be the pooper in the party here but I had an ok hand and saw in y brackets dudes with M5's and M3's playing like they were DeZir so I couldn't resist on bying a CF (because I thought: If I ever want a good chance on having one of those,.. keeping in mind the Hutch might tweek the odds of pulling one to raise sales, it is now) and what did I pull with 4 CF's?
    * 2x BMW 750Li (A24)
    * 1x BMW M3 CS (yesssss,...) (A26)
    * 1x BMW 640i xDrive Gran Coupé (OMG,.. I was so jeaulous of not having one in the rainy days !!!)

It might all be luck but I must say luck was kind on me then,...
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basil said:
    Well, I don't want to be the pooper in the party here but I had an ok hand and saw in y brackets dudes with M5's and M3's playing like they were DeZir so I couldn't resist on bying a CF (because I thought: If I ever want a good chance on having one of those,.. keeping in mind the Hutch might tweek the odds of pulling one to raise sales, it is now) and what did I pull with 4 CF's?
    * 2x BMW 750Li (A24)
    * 1x BMW 640i xDrive Gran Coupé (OMG,.. I was so jeaulous of not having one in the rainy days !!!)

Clearly on Hutch payroll, this wont work with us, we know better
    TD42792 said:
    Basil said:
    * 2x BMW 750Li (A24)

Clearly on Hutch payroll, this wont work with us, we know better
    That's my wet dream,... being payed to persuade people to spend money on nothing and see guys like me being fooled now and then because now I think 'it was the last time' :-):wink:
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This event blows. More mini-whales with ridiculous hands. I’m running two RQ16s because my hand is so poor. 😂
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This event blows. More mini-whales with ridiculous hands. I’m running two RQ16s because my hand is so poor. 😂
    I’ll be running 4 maxed epics and a semi decent filler, still won’t get tier 2, too many legendary BMW’s. Ach well. 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hutch can sell BMW saloon reinassance... it's better of this CF in sell for the event!!
    I’ll be running 4 maxed epics and a semi decent filler, still won’t get tier 2, too many legendary BMW’s. Ach well. 
    When we get to the final, my hand is likely to be even worse. 
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭

I think all whales joined early and will be in previous brackets, should I join with this? Any updates about brackets? How good are hands?
    HI,

this is my hand. Running 3th at the moment but I think I will drop down. hope to stay in top 10

Patrik Backes is dominnatic the bracket and Vincenzo Pavone is second. I can beat him on some hands. I run into Teemu Hotanen some ivents nopw and I think he has a crush on me :-)
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With a late late join how good is this hand?
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    Someone tried a 330i 699 ? Does it wins something?
    hifichris said:
    Someone tried a 330i 699 ? Does it wins something?
    The wooden spoon? 
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just looked at the prizes again, could final be 5x IR / 3x Maseratti?
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Just looked at the prizes again, could final be 5x IR / 3x Maseratti?
    No
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diabolical event for me. I have 45 GR cars, including 3 legends, 3 Epics and 7 maxed URs, and the best I can get to is 230th. 

I really hope they don’t come up with a restriction like this again because I for one am running out of enthusiasm

• mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 943 ✭✭✭✭
    Are you guys ready to join in 3.5hrs?
  • RawelRawel Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    Yeah, I'm "ready"

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    No, not really.  lol
  • binnerbinner Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said: