Frustrated 2

LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
I just entered the qualifier event after finishing upgrades and saving money for the upgrade. And now I only need an answer from you guys:

Is it fair gameplay to enter an event with players with +20 races? I sold upgraded cars to get money for finishing upgrades to enter this **** restrictions event and no one from Hutch answers me for anything, the support was good now you need to wait for 2 days for the support to answer you about anything, **** restrictions **** events ***** updates and ban me I don’t care anymore

The screenshot Attached I took it now after spending 100 gold on tickets.!!!

Comments

• RawelRawel Posts: 944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't that what you'd expect, entering at the las day? 

Restriction may be weird, but an alternative is repeating something used before, so that's no good as well. 
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭
    You're finding it frustrating that you can only beat 295 players in a 300 player event?

If that's unfair I'd say you're approximately 4th from bottom on the list of people entitled to complain about it. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    You entered a bracket that has been open for at least 10 hours, giving those players a chance to use a fresh batch of tickets at least 4 times (or they bought tickets already).  I can’t understand why this is unfair.  Were they supposed to wait for the bracket to fill before playing?
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭
    Lets give New/Empty lobby for everyone who is latejoining in last day. Zero complaints.
    /s
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    Lets give New/Empty lobby for everyone who is latejoining in last day. Zero complaints.
    /s
    Who said I wanted new lobby, people here knows me I’m complaining because the lobby is 280+ players and more than 12+ hours opened so I should buy tickets to get good position not as players entered early and everyone got the same tickets to play, I’m not dramatic to complain about what you are saying 
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Please stop bothering help desk with this, it prevents them from responding to players with real problems.