Skip to content

PL 10.0 - Italian Renaissance Discussion Thread

15678911»

Comments

• RawelRawel Posts: 946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    What happened to "Lambos won't be changed"??
    Technicaly if you only change the mra and leave all the stats as they are, did a card change?
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawel said:
    Blue2moro said:
    Technicaly if you only change the mra and leave all the stats as they are, did a card change?
    Yes. Because it would then have a different result on the track.
  • binnerbinner Posts: 745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    Rawel said:
    Blue2moro said:
    Yes. Because it would then have a different result on the track.
    And probably rq goes down and the car becomes useless and it was a waste of food to max it
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    MRA is completely made up. I doubt Lamborghini gave Hutch data to say the MRA of the base Diablo is better than later models. I'm sure then that Hutch can change MRA as they please.
    Certainly hope so. On these diablos, top speeds are incorrect, 0-x also, just a complete mess
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 259 admin
    Blue2moro said:
    Stats provided by Lamborghini can't be changed. MRA is our calculation based on those stats and can be adjusted within reason. If people can find evidence online to influence any adjustments, this does help a lot.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Stats provided by Lamborghini can't be changed. MRA is our calculation based on those stats and can be adjusted within reason. If people can find evidence online to influence any adjustments, this does help a lot.
    Top speed on diablo sv is blatently wrong. Should we write to Lamborghini?
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Blue2moro said:
    Top speed on diablo sv is blatently wrong. Should we write to Lamborghini?
    It has been noted for Hutch to review with Lamborghini
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mrpiratepete Both of those issues are on the Dev bug queue, both have been assigned to a staff member and grouped in the next update. I've mentioned both to Dev today as highlighted items from forum users.
    Any update on this one? It's getting really tedious to manage my garage with that constant jumping to the start. How hard can it be?
    Prize board fix only needed a day, just saying...
    I have news - the fix for this issue is currently awaiting testing, but has been done. As it's a client-side issue, it's going to be going out in an update to your devices. (I don't have a confirmed date for this though, I'll keep checking in with Robin on this)
    I really don't want to be annoying but now almost a month has passed since PL10 dropped and we are still waiting for a simple hotfix for those minor but tedious bugs...

I'm no developer, but I can't understand why it's taking so long.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mrpiratepete Both of those issues are on the Dev bug queue, both have been assigned to a staff member and grouped in the next update. I've mentioned both to Dev today as highlighted items from forum users.
    Any update on this one? It's getting really tedious to manage my garage with that constant jumping to the start. How hard can it be?
    Prize board fix only needed a day, just saying...
    I have news - the fix for this issue is currently awaiting testing, but has been done. As it's a client-side issue, it's going to be going out in an update to your devices. (I don't have a confirmed date for this though, I'll keep checking in with Robin on this)
    So it's been two weeks since the last mention and a month since those buggs appeared.

The prize board bug, which everyone embraced and loved was fixed/removed in one day. Meanwhile the bugs that are tedious and annoy the playerbase are staying for such a long time. It just doesn’t make a good impression…

Bildergebnis fr do you have any of those updates meme
    The wait continues or is this the new strategy?