Today Clubs are a little bit more Fun!

xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
Today in a lot of sets we have no limitation at all! (rq 150 & open event)!

Get your monsters out and have fun!

Comments

• MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol.. 
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    We don't have to be such a negative continuity all the time.
    It's great every ones in a while that you can play with all of your legends without limitation on tickets, nothing more, just that.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's great every ones in a while that you can play with all of your legends without limitation on tickets, nothing more, just that.
    I dont know what events you're seeing in clubs but I just took a look and as legacy they're RQ 45-60 with a few around RQ100 & RQ102.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 29

T'i't for Tat. I am waiting eagerly for a reason to gain a positive attitude again.

I'm racing against full hands of legendarys everyday in the daily event (partially with my smurf hand sadly). I accepted clubs at what it is. A non fun pastime, that gives you a little boost of money and gold here and there, nothing more.

Edit: Didn't expect the language filter lol

• xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    2 hours ago there were 2 open events with no rq limit, maybe the next few hours will be back.

• binnerbinner Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet today it seems like there is only circuit breaker (all wet, so fine) and scenic route to pick from. However the incredibly annoying thing about this today is scenic route seems to have sometimes 3 offroad tracks and sometimes only 2. I think it's to do with the criteria for the tracks eg. 5x Mercedes or 5x ultra rare but either way is it ever annoying and unfun
  • 0171801718 Posts: 149 ✭✭✭
    People who always complain but keep on going are called what? 
  • UncleGaryUncleGary Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    edited October 30
    the highest rq i could find was rq 105. all fwd. the rest were 60-65 and 30-36. naturally i didnt bother to join because if i had picked slicks and performance tires it would have been snowing and vice versa. 
    01718 said:
    "Loyal players that want the game to improve"?
    01718 said:
    So if a player observes that today some Club tiles are unrestricted by RQ (and i observed that myself and liked it!) your take is: "I think I'll pass". Thanks for letting us know, buddy!
    edited October 30
    01718 said:
    01718 said:
    So if a player observes that today some Club tiles are unrestricted by RQ (and i observed that myself and liked it!) your take is: "I think I'll pass". Thanks for letting us know, buddy!
    Had a bad day? That's why you throw those disagrees around?
    I'm not your buddy, friend!
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    Karen?
    HeissRod said:
    01718 said:
    Karen?
    Karen would never visit this venue again and would also tell all of her friends, all of which are regular customers, to not visit, too!