Halloween Spooktacular (Event)

Comments

• mario_mmario_m Posts: 95 ✭✭
    @BoxtaS can you beat 3rd? 
  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 733 ✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    This thing is a life saver. 

It's great for test bowl buy doesn't it get hammered on the non test bowl sets?
    It gets beat pretty badly yeh, 2 test bowl sets though and the low RQ let’s me run others that can make up the difference on the other sets. 
    What is your complete hand?
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mario_m said:
    Hi Mario 👍

yeah I can beat 2nd & 3rd, but I guess hands may improve overnight. I already have the F1 but I don’t have a green 911, so I’ll just see what happens... 
    BoxtaS said:
    mario_m said:
    Hi Mario 👍

yeah I can beat 2nd & 3rd, but I guess hands may improve overnight. I already have the F1 but I don’t have a green 911, so I’ll just see what happens... 
    Just put on 3 and make some gap?
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    Blue2moro said:

It gets beat pretty badly yeh, 2 test bowl sets though and the low RQ let’s me run others that can make up the difference on the other sets. 
    Cinque, F type, 2 seven 270’s and the Miura. 

50-0
    @mario_m Patrick seems to be win-feeding me to stop my smarfing! I do really want that 911 though... 
    BoxtaS said:
    @mario_m Patrick seems to be win-feeding me to stop my smarfing! I do really want that 911 though... 
    ok.. wait.. until I can play.. 😉😄
    mario_m said:
    BoxtaS said:
    Are you avoiding the guys in 2nd & 3rd? 
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
    anyone with me? 
    I'm happy to cooperate 
    BoxtaS said:
    mario_m said:
    BoxtaS said:
    Are you avoiding the guys in 2nd & 3rd? 
    by education i try to avoid 2/3 when i'm first, and i have margin so i see tomorrow how it goes
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Twinkie_ee got banned from the forum because he posted which cars may hide under the headlights on the banner for this event, he even added its just a guess. Jeez Hutch... Free speech and so?
    He is looking for coop in this event, any friendlies around?

Should have give him a CF for being the first to guess
    @Twinkie_ee got banned from the forum because he posted which cars may hide under the headlights on the banner for this event, he even added its just a guess. Jeez Hutch... Free speech and so?

Seriously!? That’s just weird. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:

Seriously!? That’s just weird. 
    Yes, he told me on discord and asked me to post his bracket for cooperation.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought he posted a screenshot of the actual bracket prizes?
  • binnerbinner Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 3
    I am witnessing the most poorly timed ticket buying spree ever in my bracket right now. Everyone around him can beat him no problem. Going to be interesting to see how it plays out and how much he will buy by the end of the event 
  • floop200floop200 Posts: 49 ✭✭
    @rei348 im with u in Halloween, my IG name is Andrian Fajar, also friends there is Alex Wong and Dhyaz Simpler... I'll be fine with T2...others is none from here.

I'll not hitting u and will tell them also not hit u..
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    floop200 said:
    @rei348 im with u in Halloween, my IG name is Andrian Fajar, also friends there is Alex Wong and Dhyaz Simpler... I'll be fine with T2...others is none from here.

I'll not hitting u and will tell them also not hit u..
    I see you, I'm Nandi Xu... Will avoid.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @floop200 Can you please tell your friends to attack gosha ignat kravetz? He's threatening my position and I'm broke :(
    Thanks.
  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 733 ✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    Blue2moro said:

50-0
    I will try a similar hand, but missing the cinque and jag...

• joel24joel24 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭

Any friendliness here?
    Is it @RWare at #9?
  • RWareRWare Posts: 885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @joel24 lets co op. Ive no Zonda but I could potentially have a shot at T1. Whats hands like up there?
    RWare said:
    Hi @joel24 lets co op. Ive no Zonda but I could potentially have a shot at T1. Whats hands like up there?
    My hand is very weak. I haven't done any races cuz I might lose. But This is what I'm running 

I'll post the hands when I do a race. 
  • RWareRWare Posts: 885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No worries if its too much risk @joel24 I will not hit you on my next refresh though

These are the top hands
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 3
    TGPD said:
    @floop200 Can you please tell your friends to attack gosha ignat kravetz? He's threatening my position and I'm broke :(
    Thanks.
    Gosha spent crazy during the night in tickets and tunes... Never seen a maxed exige!! I can't hit him, but fortunatly (for me) he avoided me and crashed tsoi.
    Do you know if rocky tsoi is forumer? I fell bad crashing him after almost 2 days of co-op, but he is the only one that can "leave" t1 if you are strong enough to hit him too...
    I also have the problem that all around me are forumer or I can't hit them, pretty harsh situation... I'll try to not hit forumers, but if I have to please don't blame me! F1 is my favourite car in the world since I was 7...
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    rei348 said:
    Do you know which tune of Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster is faster in this event drags between 633 and 363? I can drop only one fuse i it...

Only 2 sets from my 5 tickets
    1/2 mile 17:06
    1/4 mile 11:33

I went for 633, since the only other Cinque around me was TGPD's 636 and I didn't know he is a forumer. Times are

363 (Thank Blue2moro):
    1/2 mile 17:06
    1/4 mile 11:33

633:
    1/2 mile 17:03
    1/4 mile 11:30
    0-100-0 12:96 (ties with 636)
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    I am witnessing the most poorly timed ticket buying spree ever in my bracket right now. Everyone around him can beat him no problem. Going to be interesting to see how it plays out and how much he will buy by the end of the event 
    Just seen the same this morning - third making break for it but can be beaten by 3/4 others. Too soon junior

• TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    Blue2moro said:

50-0
    Dont mean to be rude, but I cant believe how easy some of the brackets are.
    With this hand I am pretty sure you would be battling for T1 in mine.