Random Flex Thread

24

Comments

  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    C and below, 95% are maxed, more than once
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Go to your profile and click on the Abuse count.  You'll see where they came from.  You can't see someone else's abuse record, though. 
    Did that but it gave me no information at all! 
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Ozzman said:
    Non prize:
    F:200/213 (94%)
    E:251/263 (95%)
    D:256/256(100%)
    C:230/232 (99%)
    B:176/240 (73%)
    A:101/201 (50%)
    S:22/123 (18%)
    Total 1236/1528 (81%)

    and a lot of dubs
    Wow, that's an impressive low-end garage.
    Alright, I want to play too:

    2,338 cars (including duplicates of course)

    F- 376, 100%
    E- 455, 100%
    D- 451, missing 3 non-prize (hopefully should get them soon)
    C- 694, missing 2 non-prize
    B- 267
    A- 75
    S- 20
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Ozzman said:
    Non prize:
    F:200/213 (94%)
    E:251/263 (95%)
    D:256/256(100%)
    C:230/232 (99%)
    B:176/240 (73%)
    A:101/201 (50%)
    S:22/123 (18%)
    Total 1236/1528 (81%)

    and a lot of dubs
    Wow, that's an impressive low-end garage.
    Alright, I want to play too:

    2,338 cars (including duplicates of course)

    F- 376, 100%
    E- 455, 100%
    D- 451, missing 3 non-prize (hopefully should get them soon)
    C- 694, missing 2 non-prize
    B- 267
    A- 75
    S- 20
    What Super Rare prize cars do you have?
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys making me want to buy slots and collect. I have 2 of every SR pre-IR, but other than that my low end sucks
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    TD42792 said:
    Ozzman said:
    Non prize:
    F:200/213 (94%)
    E:251/263 (95%)
    D:256/256(100%)
    C:230/232 (99%)
    B:176/240 (73%)
    A:101/201 (50%)
    S:22/123 (18%)
    Total 1236/1528 (81%)

    and a lot of dubs
    Wow, that's an impressive low-end garage.
    Alright, I want to play too:

    2,338 cars (including duplicates of course)

    F- 376, 100%
    E- 455, 100%
    D- 451, missing 3 non-prize (hopefully should get them soon)
    C- 694, missing 2 non-prize
    B- 267
    A- 75
    S- 20
    What Super Rare prize cars do you have?
    Superbird and 5x rover 220 turbo, why?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    TD42792 said:
    HeissRod said:
    TD42792 said:
    Ozzman said:
    Non prize:
    F:200/213 (94%)
    E:251/263 (95%)
    D:256/256(100%)
    C:230/232 (99%)
    B:176/240 (73%)
    A:101/201 (50%)
    S:22/123 (18%)
    Total 1236/1528 (81%)

    and a lot of dubs
    Wow, that's an impressive low-end garage.
    Alright, I want to play too:

    2,338 cars (including duplicates of course)

    F- 376, 100%
    E- 455, 100%
    D- 451, missing 3 non-prize (hopefully should get them soon)
    C- 694, missing 2 non-prize
    B- 267
    A- 75
    S- 20
    What Super Rare prize cars do you have?
    Superbird and 5x rover 220 turbo, why?
    You're missing more than 2 SR prize cars then. ;)
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 907 ✭✭✭✭
    10 prize Super rares at this point.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    TD42792 said:
    HeissRod said:
    TD42792 said:
    Ozzman said:
    Non prize:
    F:200/213 (94%)
    E:251/263 (95%)
    D:256/256(100%)
    C:230/232 (99%)
    B:176/240 (73%)
    A:101/201 (50%)
    S:22/123 (18%)
    Total 1236/1528 (81%)

    and a lot of dubs
    Wow, that's an impressive low-end garage.
    Alright, I want to play too:

    2,338 cars (including duplicates of course)

    F- 376, 100%
    E- 455, 100%
    D- 451, missing 3 non-prize (hopefully should get them soon)
    C- 694, missing 2 non-prize
    B- 267
    A- 75
    S- 20
    What Super Rare prize cars do you have?
    Superbird and 5x rover 220 turbo, why?
    You're missing more than 2 SR prize cars then. ;)
    Absolutely, I was saying I am missing 2 non-prize cars, ie 2 cars that are not prize cars ;)
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    TD42792 said:
    HeissRod said:
    TD42792 said:
    HeissRod said:
    TD42792 said:
    Ozzman said:
    Non prize:
    F:200/213 (94%)
    E:251/263 (95%)
    D:256/256(100%)
    C:230/232 (99%)
    B:176/240 (73%)
    A:101/201 (50%)
    S:22/123 (18%)
    Total 1236/1528 (81%)

    and a lot of dubs
    Wow, that's an impressive low-end garage.
    Alright, I want to play too:

    2,338 cars (including duplicates of course)

    F- 376, 100%
    E- 455, 100%
    D- 451, missing 3 non-prize (hopefully should get them soon)
    C- 694, missing 2 non-prize
    B- 267
    A- 75
    S- 20
    What Super Rare prize cars do you have?
    Superbird and 5x rover 220 turbo, why?
    You're missing more than 2 SR prize cars then. ;)
    Absolutely, I was saying I am missing 2 non-prize cars, ie 2 cars that are not prize cars ;)
    Absolutely, my reading comprehension sucked first thing in the morning. ;)

    Which ones?
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    TD42792 said:
    HeissRod said:
    TD42792 said:
    HeissRod said:
    TD42792 said:
    Ozzman said:
    Non prize:
    F:200/213 (94%)
    E:251/263 (95%)
    D:256/256(100%)
    C:230/232 (99%)
    B:176/240 (73%)
    A:101/201 (50%)
    S:22/123 (18%)
    Total 1236/1528 (81%)

    and a lot of dubs
    Wow, that's an impressive low-end garage.
    Alright, I want to play too:

    2,338 cars (including duplicates of course)

    F- 376, 100%
    E- 455, 100%
    D- 451, missing 3 non-prize (hopefully should get them soon)
    C- 694, missing 2 non-prize
    B- 267
    A- 75
    S- 20
    What Super Rare prize cars do you have?
    Superbird and 5x rover 220 turbo, why?
    You're missing more than 2 SR prize cars then. ;)
    Absolutely, I was saying I am missing 2 non-prize cars, ie 2 cars that are not prize cars ;)
    Absolutely, my reading comprehension sucked first thing in the morning. ;)

    Which ones?
    Rq18 Fiat seicento rally (but I pulled 4 abarth stilo rally...) and rq17 vw golf gti
  • delcookiedelcookie Posts: 27 ✭✭✭


    managed to top 40778 in points once... but then again he didn't play a single race for the last 48 hours LOL
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    Flexing for the speed of the screenshot... still I can see the green fragments/pieces... 
  • PimPim Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    After recently pulling an Acura, I now own at least 1 car from each manufacturer 💪
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Just hit 1k likes giving me over 1k each in likes, agrees and lols. 💪

    Edit: not quite Mike's level but we can't all be lyrical geniuses repurposing classic Queen anthems!
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 907 ✭✭✭✭
    Pim said:
    After recently pulling an Acura, I now own at least 1 car from each manufacturer 💪
    You have SCG?
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Just hit 1k likes giving me over 1k each in likes, agrees and lols. 💪

    Edit: not quite Mike's level but we can't all be lyrical geniuses repurposing classic Queen anthems!
    🤔 That was me, not Mike...

    And until you have at least one Abuse, you haven’t really been trying. 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Ah man, mixing up my idols. Lol

    And I have warnings with no indication what they were for. Do they count?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Ah man, mixing up my idols. Lol

    And I have warnings with no indication what they were for. Do they count?
    Write James a poem and all is forgotten.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Ah man, mixing up my idols. Lol

    And I have warnings with no indication what they were for. Do they count?
    Write James a poem and all is forgotten.
    Haiku okay?

    Bring back prizeboards please
    Bring those prizeboards back please Hutch
    Bring back prizeboards please
  • PimPim Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    Pim said:
    After recently pulling an Acura, I now own at least 1 car from each manufacturer 💪
    You have SCG?
    Yes, and I am quite happy with it after the corrections

  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pim said:
    After recently pulling an Acura, I now own at least 1 car from each manufacturer 💪
    I have hit that achievement multiple times .... but I keep fusing away my KTMs.
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Liking my trophy count at the moment. 
  • binnerbinner Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Just pulled my 2nd ACR in 8 days. Both from cash ceramics. I mean the odds of pulling the same legendary back to back must be crazy!

    I got 2 911 Targa 4s a while ago from ceramics maybe 10 packs apart. Still both sitting at 000 lol
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Just pulled my 2nd ACR in 8 days. Both from cash ceramics. I mean the odds of pulling the same legendary back to back must be crazy!

    That is very close! Grats! And the best Viper!

    I say that, because I had 2 x duplicate Legends closeby once.....

    2 x other Viper 50 days apart.....yeah. Luckily they both got the deserved boost
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could probably have won my daily today if I hadn’t put 2 fuses in my 620R. 
Sign In or Register to comment.