More Server Errors?

Comments

• hifichrishifichris Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    No top drives this morning.... Fr android
  • MadMax_UAMadMax_UA Posts: 1
    Not working today in Ukraine.
    edited November 2019
    I started to lose car in the pool... Could we have any information on this error ??
  • miggemigge Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    I started to lose car in the pool... Could we have any information on this error ??
    me too. 11 cars atm ... -.-
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    This is probably as good as info you will get.
    https://status.azure.com/en-us/status

It's an Azure level issue
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 520 ✭✭✭
    Me, as player, I dont care much who provides game servers. If game company doesnt want to host and maintain their own servers, its fine. But if their choosed company struggles they need to take responsibility too in chain reaction. 
    We ask from Hutch and Hutch asks from Azure.

For me it feels so unproffesional when Hutch uses frases, "its not our issue, its them." 
    Its them who you pay for service.

REALAIS said:
    Me, as player, I dont care much who provides game servers. If game company doesnt want to host and maintain their own servers, its fine. But if their choosed company struggles they need to take responsibility too in chain reaction. 

For me it feels so unproffesional when Hutch uses frases, "its not our issue, its them." 

It s not even an azure problem. Actually, the guy who works on west europe server stayed at home because his child is ill. So it s a child ill problem.
    REALAIS said:

But we are not paying for a service. Sure it's an inconvenience to us - but we cannot direct anger straight at Hutch for this.
    Hutch pays Azure / 3rd party company to host services in a cloud provider.
    We're not privvy to those discussions and I'm sure Hutch only stand to lose when Azure plays up and they should be asking those difficult questions to their provider.

Also, on-prem servers to a worldwide playerbase as oppose to regional cloud services is not something I would reccomend. 
    We're just going through a really unlucky localised month of outages from Azure. I've never know something to happen so frequently in one region.
    Back In now btw
    Spoke to soon.
  • RicoChicoRicoChico Posts: 27
    Still have no chance to get in Top Drives....i get the startscreen with the yellow lambo with the text down your garage and profil is loading....than seconds later connection is failed, so no entry into Top Drives (both for IOS and Android).
    so the Server is down for Germany?

No one from Hutch give us an answer what happens?

• Robemif76Robemif76 Posts: 7
    I'm waiting to open the CF pack I won last night...oh the excitement!!
    RicoChico said:
    Still have no chance to get in Top Drives....i get the startscreen with the yellow lambo with the text down your garage and profil is loading....than seconds later connection is failed, so no entry into Top Drives (both for IOS and Android).

All Europe is down for long time. Servers are Azure's. When they will fix their issue we will be able to play. Hutch can't say anything else. Everyone is waiting.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    REALAIS said:
    Hutch can't say anything else. 
    Where did they say something? Not here I assume.
    Katie did post something regarding server issues yesterday but i assume those two errors have nothing in common?
    REALAIS said:
    RicoChico said:

All Europe is down for long time. Servers are Azure's. When they will fix their issue we will be able to play. Hutch can't say anything else. Everyone is waiting.
    oh jeee ohjeeee how bad is this!!! I have still wait for my won Lambo CF from yesterday....and the next events will than start without european player :) how spooky.... i thought halloween is over ;)

Thanks for the info. did we hope that they fix it fast.

• OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna start losing cars in an hour I think. I know it's not Hutch's fault, but shouldn't we get back the cars lost due to login failures without asking?
  • RunningEvilRunningEvil Posts: 44 ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    not working for me for three hours, still not going...
    now work for me !
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    game on, its back
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't get in first thing this morning but it's been ok for the last hour or so.
    now  i can enter it, greets from germany
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, azure problems but i wait some compensation for errors server... it's your game Hutch, not Azure game!!
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭
    You won't get compensation... As discussed before in this thread, many players (including me) had an server error that lasted a week. We missed all prize boards, rewards, and even the Finals. Furthermore, the Support was bad and slow, and Katie ignored all of that when replying to this topic. The compensation we got for all that was laughable, but I will try to stop complaining about it, sorry guys...
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    UK. Got a server error whilst picking cards from prizeboard and now getting this. Anyone else?

Edit: back working now.
    Post edited by Blue2moro on
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting this whenever I hit the events button

• rkorallerkoralle Posts: 733 ✭✭✭
    Maybe because of those two 80s events???
    Forever loading.

Did not reveive my prize from the CF event last night.

Same here. Europe. Infinite loading
  • JO_21799JO_21799 Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Same for me. Did you all enter both 80 events? 
    If i had to guess, that is the reason.

Come on Hutch, you can do better and provide a stable game.