Comments

• RuvlaRuvla Posts: 70 ✭✭
    I mean from B lambos :)
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 8
    RQ20 LP500 S for any faster tracks
    RQ20 Miura SV for the twistier ones
    RQ19 LP400 S if you don't have the 500 S

In terms of tuning I would say 969 would be optimal for this event but the 500/400 are both draggers. Mine were already tuned 996.
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 384 ✭✭✭
    Miura sv is also a (short) dragger for me
    But yes, 969 is a good alternative tune 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Event with 5x lambo is one of the worst events in 2 years of TD... but they need to sell CF so i will take my UR and try to win bronce tier :/
  • 0171801718 Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    I don't see why 5 x Lambo is a problem. Everyone has problems with tight restrictions, everyone except some whales or some extraordinarily lucky folks, both of which are no comparison. Wider restrictions just elevate the level of competition. Some might benefit from that, others might not.
  • RuvlaRuvla Posts: 70 ✭✭
    Did someone has any insight on RQ20 LP500 S tunes? interesting 699 vs 969
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruvla said:
    Did someone has any insight on RQ20 LP500 S tunes? interesting 699 vs 969
    I'm doing one of each.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 8
    01718 said:
    I don't see why 5 x Lambo is a problem. Everyone has problems with tight restrictions, everyone except some whales or some extraordinarily lucky folks, both of which are no comparison. Wider restrictions just elevate the level of competition. Some might benefit from that, others might not.
    It's been 3 straight prize-car events (Audi, Cien, this) that capitalised on the IR update, and it's only been 1 month since the release of the IR update. Any cynic would be able to point out that this is intentional. They want to earn money for their hard work for adding new cars and such, yet they fail to fix simple mistakes. Heck, where even are the AD FR events? I remember those were everyone a month into the AD update. Now this game is a hype-machine, which is, frankly, sad.
    Especially with Lamborghini, with no RQ21/22s and lacklustre all-round lower-tier cars (pretty much all drag-focussed) and all the decent cars being in epic or legendary, the battle is essentially who can buy the most IR and Italian CFs and lucky in those pulls.
    edit: well I mean they did add an AD event so I guess...
    Post edited by TGPD on
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many lucky players in my bracket... 1 or 2 legendaries in hand with 3 rares. 
  • RWareRWare Posts: 893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    Because 5 x [Recently added Marque] straight after an update is a bit much. Its a luck/pay fest of CF's and those who are F2P are miles behind having no time to build up a garage.

After GR we didn't see a RUF x 5, and after FR we didnt see a DS x 5 or Renault x 5.
    Correct me if I am wrong however.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 8
    RWare said:
    01718 said:
    Because 5 x [Recently added Marque] straight after an update is a bit much. Its a luck/pay fest of CF's and those who are F2P are miles behind having no time to build up a garage.

After GR we didn't see a RUF x 5, and after FR we didnt see a DS x 5 or Renault x 5.
    Correct me if I am wrong however.
    Because RUF doesn't have any cars below Super Rare.  I doubt we'll ever see a RUF x5 event.  Lamborghini has 13 Rares.  With the speed in which these brackets filled yesterday, a lot of people have 5 Lambos.  It's just that the majority of their hands are Rares.
  • 0171801718 Posts: 153 ✭✭✭

TGPD said:
    01718 said:
    It's been 3 straight prize-car events (Audi, Cien, this) that capitalised on the IR update, and it's only been 1 month since the release of the IR update. Any cynic would be able to point out that this is intentional. They want to earn money for their hard work for adding new cars and such, yet they fail to fix simple mistakes. Heck, where even are the AD events? I remember those were everyone a month into the AD update. Now this game is a hype-machine, which is, frankly, sad.
    Especially with Lamborghini, with no RQ21/22s and lacklustre all-round lower-tier cars (pretty much all drag-focussed) and all the decent cars being in epic or legendary, the battle is essentially who can buy the most IR and Italian CFs and lucky in those pulls.
    I can't even remember when the last FR event was...
    I also see, that Hutch is really grinding those IR events and agree, that a break would have been nice. I also agree, that they do it to increase sales, which one might find problematic. But please consider, that any event not being restricted to newer cars is always a hardship for newer players. In a classic event (let's say Mazda), I am far behind and will have to work for a T3. In an IR event I have a chance for T2. In IR events I stand a chance because I was on board during the release. Still, veteran players had their advantage during the Ford Qualifiers.

I think it is fine to do a Lambo event and a Maserati Event and sooner or later other brand based IR events. It allows different players to be successful for once. The guy with the 2 lucky Lambo pulls might get a T2 now but will be back to T4 when Lancia comes up.

• FortressFortress Posts: 18
    Any1 here ?(north America) happy to co-op.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fortress said:
    @Chris1775 is Christophe McAuliffe and @samagoichi also
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fortress said:
    @Chris1775 @samagoichi and TopDrives59298 will cooperate
  • willcf15willcf15 Posts: 334 ✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    aelburt said:
    Saved gold for one Lambo CF. That's right.
    Nice one. I pulled an rq20 miura, now gold is empty...
    I saved enough gold for 1 Lambo CF. Thought about it carefully and spent it on the CF plus slots instead. Pulled an Epic Corvette. 👍
    Did the same and got my first Furai :smiley:
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Still surprised they did 5x lambo when rewards for quals were not all lambo.
    I'm surprised that they run a 5x lambo event when almost 40% of the Epic Lambos are currently under review (Diablos)...
    Which epic Lambos are under review?
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who is with me in this bracket and wants to work together? 

@0liver77 I think all the diablos? 
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    edited November 8
    who is with me in this bracket and wants to work together? 

@0liver77 I think all the diablos? 
    Ok, than I’ll upgrade my Gallardo. 

Or does „under review“ mean, that the Diablos get better?
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    There are 69 Lambos. 32 are standard Legendaries. 5 are Prize Legendaries, so not currently available. 7 are Epics, one is a Prize Epic, so not currently available. So 56.5% of Lambos are based on you getting single digit percentage drop rates. 8.7% aren’t even in issue yet. There are just 5 Lambo URs. All this on a marque only added in the last few weeks, so no time for long-term drop rates to come into play. 

In a crowded field of cynical cash-grab actions, this is the Desert Orchid. This event is a middle finger to every F2P and P2P, and removes any lingering doubt about Hutch and their long-term aim. This is hyper-inflationary - a clear message that if you don’t spend £200 buying all of the CFs, and hoping that drop rates favour you, then don’t bother taking part. Factor in the nonsense late-join “fix” and you might as well give up and go home.

There was a whole thread about the problems with an all-Ford event. This takes those issues and dials them up to eleventy-stupid. 

The only positive is that they didn’t do something this daft and cynical for something like the P1GTR. Yet.

Totally agree. And the most ridiculous thing is there are many many 5x legendary hands out there already. The game is now 100% P2W. You can buy the prize cars if you want them, otherwise you can just have a few scraps. 
    Spotted:

and with all inflaction the game died... it's weird to see hands with a lot of S lambo... but hey, maybe we have an other Audis CF bugged!! LOL

New whales or only spenders... few trophy, stranfe, but 2 S lambo!!
  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 733 ✭✭✭
    edited November 8
    TGPD said:
    01718 said:
    It's been 3 straight prize-car events (Audi, Cien, this) that capitalised on the IR update, and it's only been 1 month since the release of the IR update. Any cynic would be able to point out that this is intentional. They want to earn money for their hard work for....
    I know its meant sarcastic, but this is the truth.
    Its all about money.
    Where are you working at?

My office is working on things to earn money and to feed the employees.
    Only a very small part of our work goes to an animal shelter without beeing payed and this is because of relationships.

We don t know abou numbers and yields.

Lets hope hutch pays good for their working people!

• malsmals Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    Any forumers here to work together?

i'm with you but in silver tier, sorry.. i can't help!!
  • Yep, then we're in the same bracket
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 8
    rkoralle said:
    TGPD said:
    01718 said:
    It's been 3 straight prize-car events (Audi, Cien, this) that capitalised on the IR update, and it's only been 1 month since the release of the IR update. Any cynic would be able to point out that this is intentional. They want to earn money for their hard work for....
    I know its meant sarcastic, but this is the truth.
    Its all about money.
    Where are you working at?

My office is working on things to earn money and to feed the employees.
    Only a very small part of our work goes to an animal shelter without beeing payed and this is because of relationships.

We don t know abou numbers and yields.

Lets hope hutch pays good for their working people!

I dont think anyone would deny that.

The problem is more what is a sustainable model. Keep doing tri-series like this and you will lose 90% of F2P. Casual players might stay but I guess they will also leave. Then you’re just left with a few 100 high spenders and they wont see the point either.

If you cannot build and use your collection of cars in a card collecting game it’s pointless.
  • FortressFortress Posts: 18
    Fortress said:
    @Chris1775 @samagoichi and TopDrives59298 will cooperate
    Ok happy to cooperate, I'm Qi'An Jin, is samagoichi shuji Kawaguchi? Also just got knocked out of T1 hope none of you hit me 🧐, @TopDrives40778 u in this lobby as well?