3008 DKR Finals - Lamborghini (Event)

Comments

• Anybody wants to coop
  • Benji1996Benji1996 Posts: 35
    Anyone here with me?

• bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another Finals with no fellow forumers  :'(

Solid Tier 2 with my 3 x Vanilla Diablos at 333 and RQ26 Gallardo Spyder also at 333. LP500S making up the numbers.
    If I could max them all then Tier 1 might be possible but errr no.
    Don't have the food to get close to maxing one let alone 4.

Bracket still at 500, don't care if I am pushed to Tier 3 anyway... stress-free weekend.
  • Machete17Machete17 Posts: 16
    TD47959 said:
    Machete17 said:
    Anyone here?
    Yes, currently sitting a little bit lower as I’m waiting for a fuse. TD47959 should be visible ingame as my name. 
    How are hands in the top10 looking? 
    Hi mate,a lot of Maxed A...not to many S...we can help each other  if u want,i’ll avoid u
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So they extended the prize car posted to 10th and extended the bracket to more than 650+ ? Good
  • TD47959TD47959 Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    Machete17 said:
    TD47959 said:
    Machete17 said:
    Anyone here?
    Yes, currently sitting a little bit lower as I’m waiting for a fuse. TD47959 should be visible ingame as my name. 
    How are hands in the top10 looking? 
    Hi mate,a lot of Maxed A...not to many S...we can help each other  if u want,i’ll avoid u
    Won’t be able to reach tier 1, dont want to spend ultra rates on mediocre epics. But good luck to you 
  • _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Posts: 253 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    So they extended the prize car posted to 10th and extended the bracket to more than 650+ ? Good
    But not every bracket. You can still get lucky and end up in a bracket that doesn't go beyond 500. At this point, their "fix" looks more like a random glitch than an actual feature.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    in T3 i find people with 2 or 3 S.... never find an event like this, with a lot of S in every tier!!!
  • ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Benji1996 , Pietro Maximus is a friend. Can you avoid him please. He’s a bit down while maxes is cars.
  • StyxingerStyxinger Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    Legerndaries, Legendaries everywhere.
    I spent on 6 CF, real money. Was "lucky" and got 3 A`s, but the crappy ones so not competable. I´m currently T2, but every match I have to scroll through and hope for an opponent with only 2 Legends or no Gallardo.
    Got the Diablo 4wd 939 which cannot compete with A 333 Gallardo and both are rq26 lol. Any Lambo Legendary beats blood out of my 939 Diablo. 
    Guys how mich did you spend to get 2+ Legends? My last months were about 200€ and I feel really dumb.
    @lemmings99o I know you’re David and @Blue2moro is Scott. 

@kaje73 I don’t know what’s you IG? Thanks
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ppedras not sure I'm in your bracket. I'm moving up from smurfland, currently ~120th.
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 332 ✭✭✭
    ppedras said:
    @lemmings99o I know you’re David and @Blue2moro is Scott. 

@kaje73 I don’t know what’s you IG? Thanks
    Don't think I'm in your bracket mate. I'm smurfing anyway. IGN is Kelvin Osborn.
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone think they should fix the issue, restart the finals and give everyone some compensation? 
  • baestbaest Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Really can't wait for the ticket spam festival this new points system has brewing for tomorrow morning.. you can't make this **** up.
  • topdrives22642topdrives22642 Posts: 20 ✭✭
    My bracket currently has 826 people in it. For a top 10 prize car. Hutch, what in the world are you doing?
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3008 Dakar is going to be less owned than the TVR Speed 12 at this rate  :D
    My bracket currently has 826 people in it. For a top 10 prize car. Hutch, what in the world are you doing?
    It’s the new anti late joining system working probably. 
    we have the first offers of Lambo CF, you can open only 17 CF lambo and few offers for RI... can Hutch explain how it is possible with few packs, have and find 2-3-4 or even 5 S Lambo? it's math, or this CF has a high ratio for low trophy or they are lucky accounts!!
  • BullmastaBullmasta Posts: 51 ✭✭
    @Chacha63 we are in same group, want to team up?
    anyone knows if Joost Winkelman or Mirko Fischer are in forum? 
  • Chacha63Chacha63 Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    Bullmasta said:
    Hey, no problem, i'll avoid you ;) 
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    we have the first offers of Lambo CF, you can open only 17 CF lambo and few offers for RI... can Hutch explain how it is possible with few packs, have and find 2-3-4 or even 5 S Lambo? it's math, or this CF has a high ratio for low trophy or they are lucky accounts!!
    Buy a metric fuckton of Italian and Lamborghini Premiums
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is this event remotely fair?
    TGPD said:
    mauro07 said:
    Buy a metric fuckton of Italian and Lamborghini Premiums

nope... i don't think so!! you need a lot of lucky... and players with 500/1000 trophy can have a lot of in game money for buy premiums!!
  • BullmastaBullmasta Posts: 51 ✭✭
    Chacha63 said:
    Bullmasta said:
    Thanks... I’m Dani... someone just hit me 3 times for some reason :/ never understood why don’t hit ones below instead and make gap..
    Bullmasta said:
    Chacha63 said:
    Bullmasta said:
    Thanks... I’m Dani... someone just hit me 3 times for some reason :/ never understood why don’t hit ones below instead and make gap..
    I'm also wondering the same question... especially when you are 8th and the 6th and 7th try to push you down instead of the 9th 🤣
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chacha63 said:
    Bullmasta said:
    Chacha63 said:
    Bullmasta said:
    I'm also wondering the same question... especially when you are 8th and the 6th and 7th try to push you down instead of the 9th 🤣
    This can be tactic. Usually i go for the gap first, but sometimes i drag down other players into the "fighting zone", this way they get attacked instead of me
    Chacha63 said:
    Bullmasta said:
    Chacha63 said:
    Bullmasta said:
    This can be tactic. Usually i go for the gap first, but sometimes i drag down other players into the "fighting zone", this way they get attacked instead of me
    That's true, offering another victim to create a fight between 9-11th for example, and be quietly on 7th. Ot's an option too ;)