Quality of Life & Accessibility Suggestions

Comments

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about the ability to change camera angles?
    I found out that with the Tokyo, Monaco and the Santa Monica 1/2 milers that the camera angle is head-on, and is hard to see which car is winning and at what stage does one pull ahead. I kinda find this particularly excruciating and nail-biting. Maybe change the angle or have the ability to change camera angles.
    Also, since we have the "save hand" feature, there should be a filter for active events in the campaign car selection screen so even when we don't have tickets we don't have to dig through mountains of requirements each time to plan a good hand for multiplayer events.
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    I would like in filters this option.

If I select filter for Car class, for example Rare.
    I would like to have RQ filter after that already to be between 11-14 not between 3-30. 
    This is minor of minor improvements, but for me it seems logical.

• LikeWikeLikeWike Posts: 61 ✭✭✭
    I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I'd kinda like to see a "Sort by most used" feature; I feel like it'd be interesting.
    edited November 2019
    The biggest difference is that Roadster will have only 2 seats at maximum and some other differences. 
    But yeah, for game convertible events we can use either Convertibles and/or Roadsters. 
    I guess its more about just proper naming. If you will replace Roadster tag to Convertible, car people will be mad.

I would say, all Roadsters can be Convertibles, but not all Convertibles can be Roadsters.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, forum really looks awfull white, please change that
    And we are back again. Why bottom bar for each post is same as text?
    edited November 2019

And please eliminate not needed spacing. Almost half of page is empty space.
    Everything is so white and grey, it looks awful.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any update on the facebook name thing? Is there even a statement? It would be really cool if my real name wouldn't be displayed like this for everyone.
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 263 admin
    Pim said:
    Can something be done about the adds that can't be closed, or play sounds even on silent mode, or the ones that open the appstore taking you out of the game. 
    Pic related, X button doesn't work

I know this is late, but you can report them to me and I'll forward the report on. All i need for this is a screenshot of the advert in Top Drives and I can send the report to our Ad guy who flags the advert with the advertisers.
    I've reported a number - I know how jarring it is to have an ad blast out when you're trying to be low key!
    I know this is small, but can you add shaders to clubs? Sometimes I accidentally click into clubs and the spinning circle of death comes up and I have no idea what went wrong. 
    In the same way that clicking on "challenge" or "events" gives you the illusion of pressing an actual button.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Small bug bear. Notifications. Every notification always comes in ridiculous multiples. Like this 1. 9 alerts to tell me daily rewards are ready.

• RawelRawel Posts: 941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Small bug bear. Notifications. Every notification always comes in ridiculous multiples. Like this 1. 9 alerts to tell me daily rewards are ready.

• Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 263 admin
    Blue2moro said:

WHat device please? I get this to with some but not all notification on my iOS device! I'll use your example too to prove its not just me :smile:
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Blue2moro said:

WHat device please? I get this to with some but not all notification on my iOS device! I'll use your example too to prove its not just me :smile:
    Android. Samsung Galaxy S9+. The expiring garage notification seems broken too. Will often notify me I have cars about to expire when i have an empty holding pool.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:

Android, Asus zenfone 3 max. Doesn't happen every time but every once in a while I get a torrent of notifications. Messages about expiration are useless too, I often get information about cars already sold
    Annoying is "Playable ads". 90% of times those ads flashes. Stops flashing when timer finishes.
  • MoogMoog Posts: 469 ✭✭✭✭
    In the All Cars section, could the car pics please have a border around them signifying their rarity?

• malsmals Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    it would be interesting if we could know if a car is already in our garage by means of a symbol in the card, as it happens in forza 7

When you have many cars its hard remember which cars still in your garage or not. 

• johns294johns294 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    I hate to beat a dead horse, but the problem with getting shot all the way back to the top of the garage after managing a car should have been fixed a long time ago. I know it didn’t work that way before the update.  
    johns294 said:
    I hate to beat a dead horse, but the problem with getting shot all the way back to the top of the garage after managing a car should have been fixed a long time ago. I know it didn’t work that way before the update.  
    It is very likely to ve fixed with next bigger update. It will not be delivered as hotfix.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not sure if it’s just me, but if I try to use the sliding year filter in the holding pool, I can’t move it off 2019, seems stuck
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not sure if it’s just me, but if I try to use the sliding year filter in the holding pool, I can’t move it off 2019, seems stuck
    Just checked, same for me
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know where to post this:
    Why do we have a button to downvote/disagree with posts but the emoji forum does not? 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do we have a button to downvote/disagree with posts but the emoji forum does not? 
    Because we're better
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    Everyone there agrees with everyone
    The emoji forum is like Instagram, where civil and public discourse cannot take place because they want to promote "positivity" and weird **** like that. The web forum is for people who want to hold a discussion (i.e. the function of a FORUM), and people will disagree if they find your idea bad.
    I'm sorry, but what is this sorcery?

• juan_cruz_96juan_cruz_96 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Hi, I bring an interesting "fix" to do for the next update. The event filters (those green words that check if you got what's needed to enter the event) aren't smart enough: 

Also "standard tyres" doesn't translate to spanish (should be "neumáticos estándar", which in the filter is also mistranslated "básico"). This is not the correct thread, but since we are here...