More Server Errors?

Comments

• OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It took me almost 10 minutes to just quit-lose my five tickets in the daily.
    I tried to enter the 80s event yesterday when it started but got a server error, so didn't bother entering any of the two.
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    Very slow and crashing this morning. I only entered one of the 80s events
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the reason for the server errors this time? The high frequency of server errors lately is really annoying.
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can’t enter the events lobby at all. Just hangs. Challenge is working fine. 
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It aint Azure this time.

And I didnt touch any of the 80s events last night
  • luckylumpiluckylumpi Posts: 59 ✭✭✭
    So, is there anybody out there who can enter events at the moment? Maybe from Asia or some other locations? Or is it all down and Hutch forces us to do our normal work?  :/
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 525 ✭✭✭
    Asia servers works fine. With both duplicate events. Its only Europe issue seems. Idk about Americans
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't enter events at all. European Server.
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 606 ✭✭✭✭
    Same here, EU server...
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spinning wheel here, EU. Its getting boring
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Yeah same here. Couldn't race tickets before going to bed around 1am gmt last night. Same spinning wheel when clicking events this morning.

Edit: left it running for about 10 mins whilst sorting the kids out for school and it finally generated a server error screen if this helps
    I'd hazard a guess the status being 0 and the N/A against both request and server have something to do with it. Game not contacting the servers at all?

Post edited by Blue2moro on
  • miggemigge Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    my friend can race after connceting serveral times. against hutch. hes alone in the bracket

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://status.azure.com/en-us/status
    Azure is running fine on all servers.
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This seems to be localised to the Events.

I can log in and sell cars etc - but racing and entering multiplayer is throwing errors.
  • SimplesHoTSimplesHoT Posts: 38 ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Same for me. Challenge is fine, rest leads to the Donut of doom
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    A lot of errors...a lot
  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 733 ✭✭✭
    One free CF for every hour of server error  :D
  • malsmals Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    One free CF for every hour of server error  :D
    Inflation, you know.... 
  • vossixvossix Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭
    Why no one from Hutch say everything to the Problem? 
  • ojlerouxojleroux Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    I've got it working again, european server!
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep it is back. Phew, real life was getting tedious.
    Well, finally working again. Kind of. My TBT event was messed up with only a small bracket of 8. Did 1 race and backed out to the event screen and got this...

• mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is our compensation for this shame? Server errors every day now and cannot play... we cannot stay h24 on TD and hope for play!!!
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    Where is our compensation for this shame? Server errors every day now and cannot play... we cannot stay h24 on TD and hope for play!!!
    Good grief you like a whinge don’t you? Of course the server errors and lack of communication sucks but crying for compensation minutes after the issue has been resolved is a bit much. Relax a little!
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 525 ✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    Good grief you like a whinge don’t you? Of course the server errors and lack of communication sucks but crying for compensation minutes after the issue has been resolved is a bit much. Relax a little!
    For last couple server errors there was no post from Hutch about it and neither any kind of compensation. Vs Asian and American players I have lost for these errors 5+ potential Ceramics or same value car upgrades. But who cares? We need to be thankful that is back again after 10hrs of downtime
  • luckylumpiluckylumpi Posts: 59 ✭✭✭
    At least some message from Hutch would be fine. And now it seems that they have closed the second event of Hydro Handling. And the comensation for it is a .... Aluminium pack. Wow - no cash no gold. I can't understand why we cannot continue with both events side by side. Even when this was something that was not planned, it seemed to work. I had different competitors in both events. 
    At least some message from Hutch would be fine. And now it seems that they have closed the second event of Hydro Handling. And the comensation for it is a .... Aluminium pack. Wow - no cash no gold. I can't understand why we cannot continue with both events side by side. Even when this was something that was not planned, it seemed to work. I had different competitors in both events. 
    Do I really have to say it?
    iNfLaTiOn
    "A number of players were affected", try everyone lol

Thanks for the alu pack I guess. Can't wait to sell my new RQ 14 car, which totally makes up for missing all my tickets half of the day. 
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 233 admin
    edited November 2019
    Hi All,

As there were errors last night between midnight and 9am, we've put a free Aluminium Pack in the store for all players. It'll be available for 24hours (until midday 15th November GMT)
    The TBT Hydro Event has been corrected too (It was showing up twice in the events).

You should all receive a notification to your phones about the free pack.
    Yeah, some compensation is appreciated but honestly 2k from selling the D/Es from an aluminium for 9 hrs of outage. Forgetting event tickets missed, 1 single race snipe in clubs is worth 1.7k.
    Compensation, great. Level of compensation does not match the loss of earnings for even the most casual of players let alone dedicated ones.