Alfa 155 TS BTCC Finals - VW [EVENT]

Comments

• GsearchGsearch Posts: 2,475 admin
    Here it is in action..  I guess the grip is soooo goood it won't slide?

• GsearchGsearch Posts: 2,475 admin
    If the car would lose traction and slide out, this would not be an issue!

• lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gsearch said:
    Here is some fun stuff on the Prize car. 
    The Grip for an A is insane.  This is at 699.at

Any idea of mra?
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gsearch said:

But not as good as the also RQ24 Laguna, which is faster to 60 and has great MRA...

Have CF sales been slow so far? Trying to be constructive here: I might have bought some packs if the MRA of all the W12s wasn’t diabolical. I don’t see the sense in using a manufacturer for a prize car final where most of the cars are either rubbish or not performing as expected. 
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 202 ✭✭✭
    Is it only in my bracket or everyone ignore the set with the city and going on low? 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've just ignored the event totally. With my trash W12 and legion of Cs I'd only make T4 at best anyway.
    Blue2moro said:
    I've just ignored the event totally. With my trash W12 and legion of Cs I'd only make T4 at best anyway.
    Arrr, but there be farmin’ to be ‘ad 👍
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    Gsearch said:

But not as good as the also RQ24 Laguna, which is faster to 60 and has great MRA...

Have CF sales been slow so far? Trying to be constructive here: I might have bought some packs if the MRA of all the W12s wasn’t diabolical. I don’t see the sense in using a manufacturer for a prize car final where most of the cars are either rubbish or not performing as expected. 
    Remember IR cars aren’t punished as much by having slicks, so it will perform like a regular RQ24, whereas the Laguna is rq25 - 26 equivalent
    Remember IR cars aren’t punished as much by having slicks, so it will perform like a regular RQ24, whereas the Laguna is rq25 - 26 equivalent
    I don’t understand 🤷🏼‍♂️ 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    Blue2moro said:
    I think I've just finally reached a turning point. I've spent far too much on this game and will not spend another penny with it in the state it is. I'm already falling behind so even farming isn't gonna cut it. I'm just starting to wonder why I dedicate hours to this game every day. Late joining hasn't been entirely fixed so I'm going to give it a go this finals and see what happens.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    I don’t understand 🤷🏼‍♂️ 
    You and me both 🤔
    Blue2moro said:
    BoxtaS said:
    Blue2moro said:
    I think I've just finally reached a turning point. I've spent far too much on this game and will not spend another penny with it in the state it is. I'm already falling behind so even farming isn't gonna cut it. I'm just starting to wonder why I dedicate hours to this game every day. Late joining hasn't been entirely fixed so I'm going to give it a go this finals and see what happens.
    Early signs point to the overflow bug being fixed
    BoxtaS said:
    I don’t understand 🤷🏼‍♂️ 
    You and me both 🤔
    robin mentioned on a Discord that he had been reducing the way that slick cars over-perform for their RQ. I called him on it. 

It’s pretty obvious for anyone who has pulled and tested a slick IR car vs the RSR for example 
    BoxtaS said:
    I don’t understand 🤷🏼‍♂️ 
    You and me both 🤔
    robin mentioned on a Discord that he had been reducing the way that slick cars over-perform for their RQ. I called him on it. 

It’s pretty obvious for anyone who has pulled and tested a slick IR car vs the RSR for example 
    Why is this only coming out on Discord?
    BoxtaS said:
    I don’t understand 🤷🏼‍♂️ 
    You and me both 🤔

I think it was late at night. Maybe he’d had a couple sherries
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 22
    BoxtaS said:
    I don’t understand 🤷🏼‍♂️ 
    You and me both 🤔

Because they mind the forum, which leads to the conclusion that they just don't care about it anymore.
    I don't know, you have a better chance to go online in discord and chat with Robin there than to get any feedback from them here... 
    BoxtaS said:
    I don’t understand 🤷🏼‍♂️ 
    You and me both 🤔

Thanks 👍 

i’m Still completely lost though. So does it mean in pre IR terms, the Alfa BTCC would have been RQ 26? Or 22? 
    edited November 22
    BoxtaS said:
    BoxtaS said:
    I don’t understand 🤷🏼‍♂️ 
    You and me both 🤔

Thanks 👍 

i’m Still completely lost though. So does it mean in pre IR terms, the Alfa BTCC would have been RQ 26? Or 22? 
    God knows what it really means, the response from Robin wasn’t clear. I think pre IR it (and other IR slicks) would have been lower RQ. Reading between the lines though, Hutch basically do what they want with them. This ain’t a bad thing - but I don’t like the lack of transparency, or consistency
    BoxtaS said:
    Thanks 👍 

God knows what it really means, the response from Robin wasn’t clear. I think pre IR it (and other IR slicks) would have been lower RQ. Reading between the lines though, Hutch basically do what they want with them. This ain’t a bad thing - but I don’t like the lack of transparency, or consistency
    Yeah, I didn’t think it was clear either. Oh well, I’m not in the running for the Alfa, and it doesn’t look like I’ll be missing out either 👍
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm nowhere for this. Will be running 3 SR.
    Don't even have a TCR so was tempted to buy a couple of packs... talk me out of it!
    Bound to get the RQ19 Golf right? Or get 'lucky' with another RQ24 Golf R... sigh.
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    @HeissRod just landed in your bracket Steve - don't think I'll be T1 for very long though
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 22
    kaje73 said:
    @HeissRod just landed in your bracket Steve - don't think I'll be T1 for very long though
    Brad ( @bullet_splatter ) & Cruisin' ( @plain333 ) are in here with us as well.

What is your IG name?

Edit: Just found you in the IG Name list.  Never knew that was you, Kelvin.  I'll try and make a point to avoid you in the future. :)
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just not paying for this ****.
    Some people would, believe it or not. They would buy all 15 VW CFs just to get a few W12s and a few golfs.
    It isn't worth it. We're not investment bankers who know we only have 10 days to live.
  • viddy1viddy1 Posts: 145 ✭✭
    edited November 23
    viddy1 said:
    Anyone here with me?
    @——————
    @ManU_B
    do you want to work together?
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i see @Carlos_Racine  and other forumers in my brackets, my hand is not great, i still do some fuses, hope to reach gold tier... i will avoid...
  • BasilBasil Posts: 258 ✭✭✭
    edited November 23
    Anyone  in the Bracket of Matt Biondi? I’m in second so we could work together for T1.
  • RWareRWare Posts: 919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are hands looking like to get T1?

How are EU brackets looking?

Those who braved the early brackets, is the overfilling problem resolved?
  • viddy1viddy1 Posts: 145 ✭✭
    Basil said:
    Anyone  in the Bracket of Matt Biondi? I’m in second so we could work together for T1.
    I’m in a group with Marco biondi in 1st. Is that your group?
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 23
    mauro07 said:
    i see @Carlos_Racine  and other forumers in my brackets, my hand is not great, i still do some fuses, hope to reach gold tier... i will avoid...
    i am here too and @Nei_Viv 
  • Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    Will avoid you