A new kind of whale

Comments

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    "Heads up for this whale"

(posts own mediocre garage, with cars tuned incorrectly)
    Wow that’s pretty hostile dude - just sharing a screenshot from Facebook for lols. 

Btw I’m a day-one player and forum member, just had to create a new account temporarily to sort out my email/password issue.
    So is this going to be your username now, after you've found your password?
  • TGPD said:
    HeissRod said:

Wow that’s pretty hostile dude - just sharing a screenshot from Facebook for lols. 

Btw I’m a day-one player and forum member, just had to create a new account temporarily to sort out my email/password issue.
    So is this going to be your username now, after you've found your password?
     No idea. As catchy as it is, I’m hoping the old one can be restored. I had it setup with an expired university email. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

lol, dude.  I'm just pokin' fun.  Don't get bent out of shape.
  • S3XYS3XY Posts: 369 ✭✭✭✭
    Not a whale, but I still want to post it here somehow  :/
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:
    Not a whale, but I still want to post it here somehow  :/
    Maybe they had a lucky pull? I wouldn't consider that abnormal.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    20 fuses into this little lot at 6k, not bad. 
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A friend sent me this beauty

• REALAISREALAIS Posts: 906 ✭✭✭✭

When 3k trophies player have fused 42+ epics for these 5 cars only. I'm jealous xD
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    A friend sent me this beauty

Pshhtt....Stelvio isn't maxed
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No new whale here, but wanted to share this pretty impressive hand with you. I have never seen someone max 4 of the same legendary, but i guess the Porsche is worth it. I will see when i get my first hehe.

• TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No new whale here, but wanted to share this pretty impressive hand with you. I have never seen someone max 4 of the same legendary, but i guess the Porsche is worth it. I will see when i get my first hehe.

👏🏻    
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    there are hands of maxed Chiron... there are around in EU and asian server for sure!! ;)
  • mario_mmario_m Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    We can consider this a new whale
  • mario_mmario_m Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    8000 cup
  • StyxingerStyxinger Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    I calculated a little. Only for legendaries
    If drop rate at ceramic is 0,65% and 0,1% for leg, and at cf  2,5% and 0,5% I do following suggestions: 1 year 
    Now there are 174 different legends (49 price cars), before IR I assume about 50

So to get alt least a specific legend you need to get 50 so that possibility is 1.

Somebody gets free and cash ceramic allover 4times a day -> 1460 packs mean about 11 legends
    Over 1 year 100 free cf packs from Events etc. -> about 3 legends

To get the remaining 37 he has to buy 1200 cf. At 1499 and 72euro for 12750 gold this is
    10000 Euro.

To get 5 chirons you probably use French cf. There are 5 different legend Bugattis so you need 25 legends which means over 800 french cf packs (6700 Euro ROFL).

If you invest that much, maxing them is obligatory... 

This calculation is for a 100% possibility, if you are very lucky you can half or even quarter the amount of cash.

My statement to this is:

Nobody spends this amount of money. 
    This are Bots.
    I don´t give anymore money to compete against (overpowered!) Bots.

Please correct me if I calculated wrong.
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Styxinger said:
    To get 5 chirons you probably use French cf. There are 5 different legend Bugattis so you need 25 legends which means over 800 french cf packs (6700 Euro ROFL).
    Nobody spends this amount of money. 
    This are Bots.
    Please correct me if I calculated wrong.
    How about 6 Chirons?
    https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/5222/just-pulled-my-6th-bugatti-chiron/p1
    For a bot he interacted very well with the forum. Some crazy level of AI going on there!
    Seriously though back then, he was a standout (there were some others too) but now it is more the norm. 
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    @Styxinger you would surprise by the number of players that spend that kind of money.
    besides that back in the days before the American dream update it was easier to pull a Bugatti or a Pagani out of this packs (and cheaper)
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Dont forget gold was massively cheaper for anyone that travelled...plus the bugged Audi packs must have helped loads of early players out.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @xaratsarhs & @Blue2moro
    I get both of your arguments but how can you explain those massive IR-Legendary Hands? How is it possible to have so many in such a short time. And we are not talking about 1-3 players, we are talking about hundreds of players with even low trophy counts.
    most of them they don't have nothing else but that, they got lucky with the IR packs ok, in others events they have nothing, that's why you don't see them near top 10 in a UK event or for e.x. at this one with pagani, caterham, bugatti, banana combination event.
    In the long run they have to keep spending to keep up
    Sorry but this talk of bots is pretty ridiculous tbh, there are probably a 100+ players that have spent in excess of 10k in the game, some will have spent 5 or 6 times that. As for the IR pulls, I’ve got 3 legends and a couple of epics so far, I haven’t spent any money or bought/won more than half a dozen of the CF packs and pulled none of them from lord knows how many IR premiums, it’s entirely believable new players who’ve spent a bit can have multiple S and A in their hands. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I don't think that there are people who spend so much money, and are new to the game. Hutch would be rich, and according to the fiscal data they are not rich.

And to your "luck", beginning of IR I spent some money too, but all I have are some epic and red ones. To get 3 legends you have to statistically open 100 packs. Are you that lucky or did you farm 100 cf through events? 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0,01% of the players often generate 50% of a games revenue. So you only need a good group of whales to get it running. The rest is just cannon fodder.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Styxinger said:
    Sorry but this talk of bots is pretty ridiculous tbh, there are probably a 100+ players that have spent in excess of 10k in the game, some will have spent 5 or 6 times that. As for the IR pulls, I’ve got 3 legends and a couple of epics so far, I haven’t spent any money or bought/won more than half a dozen of the CF packs and pulled none of them from lord knows how many IR premiums, it’s entirely believable new players who’ve spent a bit can have multiple S and A in their hands. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I don't think that there are people who spend so much money, and are new to the game. Hutch would be rich, and according to the fiscal data they are not rich.

And to your "luck", beginning of IR I spent some money too, but all I have are some epic and red ones. To get 3 legends you have to statistically open 100 packs. Are you that lucky or did you farm 100 cf through events? 
    I pulled all 3 IR legends from normal ceramics, what I’m trying to say is if I can pull them without spending any real money, it’s likely people that have spent money will pull them too. 
    There are people that spend that money, if you care to disagree with that, it’s entirely up to you. 
    "Some money" is subjective, some for you is someone else daily donation to Hutch and to others months salary.
    Lets categorize the money that someone could spend and what to expect from with that in the game,
    "Some money" don't bring you a lot of Legents unless you are very very very lucky and aiming only in specific packs, (500<some<2.000) probably 2-6 legents a year and that's it..
    "Enough" money get you some legents unless (again) if you are lucky enough to get more than the average, which with all this S's (and epicks) might help you to get some others (prizes) during the year (2.000<Enough<7.000) 7-35 legents
    "big money" (>7.000) luckiness is irrelevant and they can get you anything >35 legents

people they have spend less than 500 they are not in any category and they don't mutter anyway...

*Currency in euro or dollars

• MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    there are probably a 100+ players that have spent in excess of 10k in the game, some will have spent 5 or 6 times that.
    And this only diminishes the whole point about inflation and Hutchs statements about f2p players. I assume you can all remember Tims comments in "Inflation - a genuine explanation, please".
    But hey, they won't accept any other opinion/view on those subjects than their own. I mean maybe they do now? I can't tell, haven't heard from them in a few weeks here. lol
    Styxinger said:

I pulled all 3 IR legends from normal ceramics, what I’m trying to say is if I can pull them without spending any real money, it’s likely people that have spent money will pull them too. 
    There are people that spend that money, if you care to disagree with that, it’s entirely up to you. 
    Are you serious? 3 legends from ceramics, in 2 months?

• bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Styxinger said:
    Are you serious? 3 legends from ceramics, in 2 months?
    How many packs a month do you open would you say?
    Based on my current records, I have open 292 ceramic packs since 2nd September, so I am running close to 100/month, and that is with a lull a few weeks ago as well. Which should approx 1.5 Legendaries in 2 months based on pack %s 
    So really it is not a stretch to get 3 in 2 months at all. (I have had 2 in the 292)