P1 GTR bug

MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

So @Hutch_Robin, when is the Demon bug getting fixed if we may ask? 

Comments

• lonelyterroristlonelyterrorist Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    As soon as people stop pumping money into the game. If you're all spending anyway why would they fix it? 
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 713 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 239 ✭✭✭
    I think the real reason that they didn't show this episode of top drives show is that everyone would expect a race between two P1s and probably they didn't want to spoil us that the better one is actually the old one...
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a bit overracted. P1 wins drags and thats all, everything else goes to P1 GTR
    Track cars are not great draggers anyway. 
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Posts: 273 ✭✭✭
    So what's the MRA?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    So what's the MRA?
    93.50 @ 333
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    So what's the MRA?
    I saw 87 something at stock
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    So what's the MRA?
    Yeah that's what I got for the stock time. The mra is better at 333 because the 0-60 doesn't change when upgraded 
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    So what's the MRA?
    Yeah that's what I got for the stock time. The mra is better at 333 because the 0-60 doesn't change when upgraded 
    What if you use the real time it gets 2,66 seconds? Does it get better with all the bonuses and magic spells? 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Anzatoro said:
    So what's the MRA?
    What if you use the real time it gets 2,66 seconds? Does it get better with all the bonuses and magic spells? 
    If you use 2.66 Then it’s actual in-game performance is 117? (Early morning maths not great)
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is great news, thanks for the info👍
  • malsmals Posts: 209 ✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Yep, this bug is due to be fixed in the next game update, which I'm very sorry to say is not as imminent as we thought it was when we kicked this Tri-series off.

Still, it doesn't appear to stop the P1 GTR from beating the Porsche 918 Spyder on any track I've tested that has a corner, which is hopefully some consolation.

And Dodge demon will be fixed too? This car is bugged since 10 months ago and you didnt fixed it. Please answer.
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should fix all low 0-60 rwd cars, so yeah Demon included. 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Yep, this bug is due to be fixed in the next game update, which I'm very sorry to say is not as imminent as we thought it was when we kicked this Tri-series off.

Still, it doesn't appear to stop the P1 GTR from beating the Porsche 918 Spyder on any track I've tested that has a corner, which is hopefully some consolation.
    Wait, we're on the verge of a new update? 

• Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:

Sounds like we were but now not so much.
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Hutch_Tim said:

We went 918 into Update. 

Plz not yet. Too fast.

Edit: by that I mean an update of new cars. Happily accept an update which adds and fixes features
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 427 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

December before christmas would be very nice.
    Update is almost ready for some time.
  • malsmals Posts: 209 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    "a menos que lo hayas introducido simplemente para que más personas gasten más oro"
    Es un negocio
    Post edited by mals on
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lemmings99o said:
    Its basically whoever puts the most money in wins.
    Top Drives in a nutshell