So, which prize car will be the next event prize?

Comments

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I used to view the reruns as an easy chance to get a prize car without you whales. Now I’m not so sure...
    Fair point, the new whales, guys with 4000 trophies and both the Pug PP and Audi S1, would make mincemeat out of me. Like today’s daily 
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    I used to view the reruns as an easy chance to get a prize car without you whales. Now I’m not so sure...
    Fair point, the new whales, guys with 4000 trophies and both the Pug PP and Audi S1, would make mincemeat out of me. Like today’s daily 
    The daily event is a farce now. Since they nerfed the price boards, the smurfing has drastically declined. It's a complete joke right now. Even when I'm at the bottom end, I usually only encounter 1-3 smurfers and half of them switch to their strong hands and stay bottom down. 
    Where I had at least some kind of fun by smurfing and a nice additional money/food income, it's now only frustrating and even less fun than before. Instead of having a relaxing time while smurfing I now can fight my **** off to only achieve a place between 50-70...which frankly is worth nothing. Against all those insane hands I don't stand a chance.
    Of course it strongly depends on the requirements. 
    BoxtaS said:
    The daily event is a farce now. Since they nerfed the price boards, the smurfing has drastically declined. It's a complete joke right now. Even when I'm at the bottom end, I usually only encounter 1-3 smurfers and half of them switch to their strong hands and stay bottom down. 
    Where I had at least some kind of fun by smurfing and a nice additional money/food income, it's now only frustrating and even less fun than before. Instead of having a relaxing time while smurfing I now can fight my **** off to only achieve a place between 50-70...which frankly is worth nothing. Against all those insane hands I don't stand a chance.
    Of course it strongly depends on the requirements. 
    To further add:
    Tim said that they wanted to eliminate smurfing because it was boring. Well congrats, by removing smurfing, the daily event got even more boring. If you had nerfed smurfing like that before you tried to remove the daily event (no, I didn't forget that), then maybe I wouldn't have cared... 
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surely nothing too high end or too exciting (ie no Volvo).

I'm guessing the KTM or maybe the VW nardo.
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    ...or a Citroen?!?
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not much speculation in here this week. It's like everyone is still burnt out from last week's P1 GTR ticket-a-thon
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    Not much speculation in here this week. It's like everyone is still burnt out from last week's P1 GTR ticket-a-thon
    So it's the best time to throw something good while few people have any good left.

I'd be fine with it for once, decided to not bother with any IR finals a while ago
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe something Italian (but without Italian requirements)

• mikesmikes Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    So it's the best time to throw something good while few people have any good left.

I'd be fine with it for once, decided to not bother with any IR finals a while ago
    Your wish has been granted
    mikes said:
    mikes said:

Unless it's Italian saloon x5 or something. Fingers crossed for Jag or 90s or something else suiting my garage : p
    edited December 2019
    mikes said:
    mikes said:

Unless it's Italian saloon x5 or something. Fingers crossed for Jag or 90s or something else suiting my garage : p
    GR or BMW - Offroad
    Edit: That's no joke lol
    Thank god it's a rubbish one

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

Did you notice the weight? Combined with the stats it should do well on twisty stuff.
    Edit. or was you comment that sort of sarcasm hard to catch in written form?
    edited December 2019

The only rubbish thing is the picture
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    The Sesto elemento is the best Lamborghini. Look at the power to weight ratio.xaratsarhs said:

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the low 0-60, why do I feel like the MRA will be bad?
    It was at this weeks change, doesn't seems like a great one, maybe on twists or slalom but I don't think it's a must have situation. ok obviously its good but not that great.
    HeissRod said:
    With the low 0-60, why do I feel like the MRA will be bad?
    That's worrying me too and it's difficult to estimate. GT-R nismo has higher 0-60 lower handling, similar top speed and pretty bad MRA. On the other hand there's Chiron and other monsters.
    That's rq30 for ya
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sesto elemento draw with  333 675lt on drag race in last challenge. 
    Actually looking to my photos I found this one if it helps to have a hind what to expect

I think it was 1.3 on engine I am not sure
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually looking to my photos I found this one if it helps to have a hind what to expect

I think it was 1.3 on engine I am not sure
    It was 333
    mikes said:
    mikes said:

GR or BMW - Offroad
    Edit: That's no joke lol
    you know, ever since IR started it feels as if some took a look at my garage and decided to specifically arrange for finals I cannot compete in.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no Porsche Suv.. i'm out!!
  • _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Posts: 247 ✭✭✭✭
    Let me guess, the requirement will be GR, disqualifying any older German Suvs we may have maxed? I don't think I've ever had a chance to use my Porsche SUVs in a major event.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me guess, the requirement will be GR, disqualifying any older German Suvs we may have maxed? I don't think I've ever had a chance to use my Porsche SUVs in a major event.
    I wish its GR Renaissance x3, German Suvs x5 but I doubt that will happen 
    Even that seem like quite a harsh restriction. After all this time I only have a single ultra GR SUV, and just six more from lower rarities. Newer players are likely worse off.

If it was 5x German b SUVs I might finally have a reason to max sq5... But there are so many op beemer SUVs floating around that it might not be worth it
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
     But there are so many op beemer SUVs floating around that it might not be worth it
    Screw those overpowered X3s
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks god I got one yesterday from a ceramic lol
    edited December 2019
    It will be useful at the prlmnrs, I don't think that we are going to see any off roads at the finals though.
    Probably an other city/twisty/drag combination event for 5XGR no prizes, we might have some rain to spice up things.
    It will be useful at the prlmnrs, I don't think that we are going to see any off roads at the finals though.
    Probably an other city/twisty/drag combination event for 5XGR no prizes, we might have some rain to spice up things.
    or they might spice things up by having some good old asphalt + drags, ideal Surroundings for whales