Free Ford Pack Broken?

My day streak pack was a Ford pack.  When I opened it my super rare was a GMC Acadia.  What is up with that?  Has anyone else had that issue before?

Answers

• greddygreddy Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was it aluminium or premium ceramic? Aluminium guarantee only rare or better ford. You probably got rare ford. 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Card 5 would have been a Ford. The Acadia must have been your card 4 pick. When you turn over the cards they display in ascending RQ order. You must have received a Ford as most likely the 4th card you saw when flipping over the cards.
  • HvyGear901HvyGear901 Posts: 6
    Card 5 was the GMC. That is why I thought it was strange. 

It was one of those daily packs that I got it from. 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nope... you can find in 5 car something different because rq, if it was alu pack, ford can be rare and exit as 3/4 card ... if ceramic, you can find in 3/4 position as SR
    It was just labeled as ford pack. It’s one of those daily packs you can receive for logging in. It had a picture of a GT40 on the front of it I think. 
    edited December 2019
    Stripe was which color? Blue? 
    Not like I expected a GT40. I have been playing this game for a long time and have not gotten anything really I call exotic or just plain awesome. Even when I buy packs I get mediocre item. This is my best vehicles I have. 
    I do not remember. 
    edited December 2019
    Oh you are still in tutorial. Real game begins rq150.

You are doing better than most of us did at that rq. 
    Lol...so I basically suck and should keep going. 
    What packs are you buying? With cash buy only ceramics, with gold go for Carbon fibers or slots. 
  • johns294johns294 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    Not like I expected a GT40. I have been playing this game for a long time and have not gotten anything really I call exotic or just plain awesome. Even when I buy packs I get mediocre item. This is my best vehicles I have. 
    Those are your highest RQ cars, that doesn’t necessarily mean they are the best. In fact you will find very few times where grabbing the top 5 RQ cards you own will give you a definite winning hand