Player level...

What does gaining player levels do (other than giving bragging rights!)? It doesn’t seem to add to driving skill by making you faster...

Comments

  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 817 ✭✭✭
    cliff said:
    What does gaining player levels do (other than giving bragging rights!)? It doesn’t seem to add to driving skill by making you faster...
    In which racing game player level boosts cars? I would be interested to know.
    There are special offers tied to certain levels. That is one thing. That would be dumb if cars gets extra upgrades because you are higher level xD
  • johns294johns294 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    cliff said:
    What does gaining player levels do (other than giving bragging rights!)? It doesn’t seem to add to driving skill by making you faster...
    In which racing game player level boosts cars? I would be interested to know.
    There are special offers tied to certain levels. That is one thing. That would be dumb if cars gets extra upgrades because you are higher level xD
    Not to be too picky, I think you are mistaken as far as cars in other games not using player level to improve your vehicle. Every NFS title I can remember requires your driver level to increase to unlock high tier upgrades. 
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 817 ✭✭✭
    johns294 said:
    REALAIS said:
    cliff said:
    What does gaining player levels do (other than giving bragging rights!)? It doesn’t seem to add to driving skill by making you faster...
    In which racing game player level boosts cars? I would be interested to know.
    There are special offers tied to certain levels. That is one thing. That would be dumb if cars gets extra upgrades because you are higher level xD
    Not to be too picky, I think you are mistaken as far as cars in other games not using player level to improve your vehicle. Every NFS title I can remember requires your driver level to increase to unlock high tier upgrades. 
    To unlock yes, but in this game all upgrades are unlocked already. You only need cash and special parts. 
Sign In or Register to comment.