Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

18283858788104

Comments

  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    Sorry!
    I had the pain for almost a year, but didnt stop playing.
    The 2nd year of td was so much better in terms of s pulls...
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KrDalle said:
    Sorry!
    I had the pain for almost a year, but didnt stop playing.
    The 2nd year of td was so much better in terms of s pulls...
    Im just making fun, congrats on your great pulls
  • LikeWikeLikeWike Posts: 61 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

    We love to see it - from a cash ceramic

    Best A lambo?
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LikeWike said:

    We love to see it - from a cash ceramic

    Best A lambo?
    Not for drags, but otherwise decent.
  • PashaPasha Posts: 333 ✭✭✭

    Finally after 750 days of playing pulled this GLE from Challenge CF.
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    Pasha said:

    Finally after 750 days of playing pulled this GLE from Challenge CF.
    Congrats!
    Though its not as good as stats tell i am often missing it in some events...
  • BasilBasil Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    I’m sick of seeing everyone’s great pulls in this thread. Like this one:



    And then they quietly brag how it came from a cash ceramic 😵🔫
    It seems cooler to say that it came from a cash ceramic than from gold. Well, at least that’ s what I keep telling myself 😏🥴😉
  • LarspyffLarspyff Posts: 293 ✭✭✭

    How does this thing perform? Compared to the other A bmw’s offroad? Or vs some porsches? Because the stats are not really that overwhelming...
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Larspyff said:

    How does this thing perform? Compared to the other A bmw’s offroad? Or vs some porsches? Because the stats are not really that overwhelming...
    Worse than the red one, will get beaten on drags by the x3 and x6, but beats them on twisty tracks.
  • LarspyffLarspyff Posts: 293 ✭✭✭
    Larspyff said:

    How does this thing perform? Compared to the other A bmw’s offroad? Or vs some porsches? Because the stats are not really that overwhelming...
    Worse than the red one, will get beaten on drags by the x3 and x6, but beats them on twisty tracks.
    Pfff, my hand is not very good, so this car should’ve made it for me.. pfff
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lambo CF
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Cash ceramic again 😲

    Edit: zeeero MRA. I dont have enough cash to 333 my legend cars 🤪
    Post edited by KrDalle on
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Don't you just hate it when ceramics give you **** epics
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    TGPD said:

    Don't you just hate it when ceramics give you **** epics
    I dont? Should I? 
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    easy food, no regrets or 2nd thoughts

  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    easy food, no regrets or 2nd thoughts

    Every time I see your name pop up, I think it's something spelled backwards. 

    shrastarax  :D
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Me, like all others, we're ticket spamming in the last 10 minutes. Can't say I'm happier.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:

    Me, like all others, we're ticket spamming in the last 10 minutes. Can't say I'm happier.
    I latejoined into your bracket and saw you fighting, nice you made it, great pack., relaxed t3 with a set of tickets here.

  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:

    Me, like all others, we're ticket spamming in the last 10 minutes. Can't say I'm happier.
    I latejoined into your bracket and saw you fighting, nice you made it, great pack., relaxed t3 with a set of tickets here.

    Who are you? I never remember seeing you on the Asian server.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    TGPD said:

    Me, like all others, we're ticket spamming in the last 10 minutes. Can't say I'm happier.
    I latejoined into your bracket and saw you fighting, nice you made it, great pack., relaxed t3 with a set of tickets here.

    Who are you? I never remember seeing you on the Asian server.
    I play in europe usually. The anti-latejointhing seems to spread the players global and took me to asia tonight.

  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those three were all from the same pack: the T2 pack.
    It was 5:50 in the morning, I woke up to defend my position in 10th place, but found that everybody who can beat me is above me, who was in 12th place. I bought tickets twice to defend against the bottom placers, but other people were also there defending their position and attacking me at the same time. After I played my second-last ticket all of my cars need servicing. But at that time I already entered the car selection screen and waited for the cars to be serviced. I tried to join around 3 minutes after the event ended, all the while waiting on the car selection screen. I thought I lost my T2 position, because it showed a server error when I tried to play for one last time. But as I opened the event screen again I got T2. Miraculous.
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    TGPD said:

    Me, like all others, we're ticket spamming in the last 10 minutes. Can't say I'm happier.
    I latejoined into your bracket and saw you fighting, nice you made it, great pack., relaxed t3 with a set of tickets here.

    Who are you? I never remember seeing you on the Asian server.
    I play in europe usually. The anti-latejointhing seems to spread the players global and took me to asia tonight.

    Anti-late join? Is it on now? How far from event ending is still possible to enter in new brackets?
  • malsmals Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Those three were all from the same pack: the T2 pack.
    It was 5:50 in the morning, I woke up to defend my position in 10th place, but found that everybody who can beat me is above me, who was in 12th place. I bought tickets twice to defend against the bottom placers, but other people were also there defending their position and attacking me at the same time. After I played my second-last ticket all of my cars need servicing. But at that time I already entered the car selection screen and waited for the cars to be serviced. I tried to join around 3 minutes after the event ended, all the while waiting on the car selection screen. I thought I lost my T2 position, because it showed a server error when I tried to play for one last time. But as I opened the event screen again I got T2. Miraculous.
    This is love for this game, 5.50... my respect, i couldnt do it 
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    I dont know, if this is the right place for this.
    Pulled the Golf R in the Sesto finals, but replaced it soon with a maxed 640i xdrive.
    Will this be fixed or even get worse? 

  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is going to get fixed.  The 0-60 is about a second too fast, so the MRA is all messed up.
Sign In or Register to comment.