For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    Blue2moro said:
    I would hold off any final tunes for now, if the engine upgrades traction bonus is being reduced it could alter a lot of prime tunes.
    Is there any rumor about this? Because they already ruined some of my cars with previous updates...
    https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/comment/160988/#Comment_160988
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Couple ideas as I examine my McLaren garage - does anyone know (for twisties, ball park)

A. how far to tune a P1 GTR to beat a maxed P1?
    B. how far to tune a P1 to beat a stock P1 GTR?

Been waiting for a daily to test but thought I’d ask in case anyone had tested. 
    I'd imagine one or two handling fuses into a GTR would be enough for a maxed P1.
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    969 for both?
  • StealthFTStealthFT Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    699, 969, 969?
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    StealthFT said:
    699, 969, 969?

I only have the Evo X, both 969 and 699 are viable
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    StealthFT said:
    699, 969, 969?

I don't get how the Evo 6 TM edition can be the same RQ as a car that has 0.6s faster 0-60 and 2 more handling
    TGPD said:
    RWare said:
    StealthFT said:
    699, 969, 969?

I don't get how the Evo 6 TM edition can be the same RQ as a car that has 0.6s faster 0-60 and 2 more handling

Best MRA of the lot. Although you could argue that's seldom enough when these are not really your go to cars for fast stuff
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    TGPD said:
    RWare said:
    StealthFT said:
    699, 969, 969?

Best MRA of the lot. Although you could argue that's seldom enough when these are not really your go to cars for fast stuff
    The 10 MRA difference doesn't justify that in my opinion.
    RWare said:
    TGPD said:
    RWare said:
    StealthFT said:
    699, 969, 969?

I can't say I disagree with you. Not when we consider RQ26 to be the creme de la creme. Furai, SLS, Superlight, Hellcats, SLR's etc etc
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    RWare said:
    TGPD said:
    RWare said:
    StealthFT said:
    699, 969, 969?

I can't say I disagree with you. Not when we consider RQ26 to be the creme de la creme. Furai, SLS, Superlight, Hellcats, SLR's etc etc
    As you said, those are not the cars for fast stuff and the only upperhand that the TM has is maybe on drags
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mras alright
    sinner said:
    mras alright
    A 996 tune will beat both a 969 & 699 Evo IX on the 75-125.  Saw an opponent running it.  I don't think this car would win short drags, though.
    sinner said:
    mras alright
    For it to be truly RQ26 it must have like 130 mra or something
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    Is this a keeper?
    KrDalle said:
    Is this a keeper?
    I would keep it until some prizecar event needs a legendary fuse.
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    KrDalle said:
    Is this a keeper?
    I would keep it until some prizecar event needs a legendary fuse.
    This is one of those epics I pull the most... had it 5 times already. 
    Maxed one in the early days cause it was my best porsche back then. It doesn't get used a lot. The remaining 4 got fused away 
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    Ok thanks, i will unlock it for the next fuse^^
  • RunningEvilRunningEvil Posts: 50 ✭✭
    guys do I get a chance to upgrade to Porsche moby dick where do i put it ? engine, weight or handling?
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭✭
    guys do I get a chance to upgrade to Porsche moby dick where do i put it ? engine, weight or handling?
    Weight, but never upgrade a legend unless it would make a difference in a final. And that is a prize car, so very  unlikely...
  • 0171801718 Posts: 494 ✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    Weight, but never upgrade a legend unless it would make a difference in a final. And that is a prize car, so very  unlikely...
    I would argue that this one is used so regularly, that a tune can be justifies.

Some players might never have a legendary they could put a tune into to in order to gain advantages in a final, as this requires having a suitable legendary in the first place and a strong garage to accompany it and be competitive.

Never happened to me... 🙄 
    01718 said:
    rei348 said:
    I would argue that this one is used so regularly, that a tune can be justifies.

Some players might never have a legendary they could put a tune into to in order to gain advantages in a final, as this requires having a suitable legendary in the first place and a strong garage to accompany it and be competitive.

Never happened to me... 🙄 
    Yes, this is similar to 12C where putting a fuse in weight is useful in general... Still I prefer to save A food! I'm f2p and I was able to win the CTR2 just because I had food for my sixteen :smile:

• Miura187Miura187 Posts: 56
    Trying to decide what is worth keeping and what to upgrade next. Below is what I'm thinking of fusing into a legend. 

Ford GT: considering fuseing this off as I have both the boss and power pack, though having all epic fords minus the prize gt40 is nice and I have a good Ford hand makes me consider keeping it.

Both TVR's: There are better UK Drag though maybe keep the sagaris.

Lambo Countache: worst epic Lambo as far as I can tell, though it still has great MRA.

Volvo Polestar: Seems good but only for extremely rare niche events. As F2P probably isn't worth investing in.

Audi S5 Coupe: Just seems like there are better Audi's and medium height German cars at RQ25.

What I'm thinking of working on next are the Mcclaren Roadster, W12 Syncro, BMW M6, Levante S, Raptor or one of the RUFs.

Thanks in advance for the advice.
    Don't fuse unless it'll help you in a prize car event.
    For example, if you have a Ruf or an X5/6M then consider fusing some, if not, then save.
    TGPD said:
    For example, if you have a Ruf or an X5/6M then consider fusing some, if not, then save.
    Agreed. And out of your epics, probably the one with most chances to have a use are raptor, yellow ruf, mclaren, vw nando and volvo
  • Miura187Miura187 Posts: 56
    rei348 said:
    TGPD said:
    Agreed. And out of your epics, probably the one with most chances to have a use are raptor, yellow ruf, mclaren, vw nando and volvo
    I plan to wait for a good event to fuse a legend just trying to figure out what is safe to fuse when the time comes. Thanks for the info I'll probably work on one of these except the Volvo. Maybe even the Levante S, I just like that thing for some reason.
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My BMW M5 competition is currently 366. Any advice on what the next fuse should be if I want it to be competitive in fast circuit and hairpin?

43MK4 said:
    My BMW M5 competition is currently 366. Any advice on what the next fuse should be if I want it to be competitive in fast circuit and hairpin?

• 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    43MK4 said:

So 369 would be 666 or 396 on these tracks?
  • LarspyffLarspyff Posts: 293 ✭✭✭

Not really the question whether to fuse the car or not, but is this the best city B streets car? It has better stats than my jag so... (btw it is tuned 969)

i didn’t know where to put this, so i thought i’d put it here 😅