BMW M8 GTE Finals [EVENT]

TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
Looking at the prizes for the Qualifiers, finals look to be either 2010s convertibles (bruh wtf, again) or German convertibles, or a combination of the two. All prizes 2016 German convertibles in Qualifiers.

Comments

• binnerbinner Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think German convertibles and if it is I hope they put in a city streets track with speedbump so I haven't been holding onto this car forever for no reason 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 city streets... i have 2 or 3 of this Audi :D:D
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Prelims will be with 2015-2019
  • binnerbinner Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    Are prizes still convertibles or are they all just 2015-2019?
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    REALAIS said:
    Are prizes still convertibles or are they all just 2015-2019?
    Convertibles I believe
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These finals are going to be wtf... 
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YET ANOTHER Lamborghini Fest Finals then

2010 Convertibles AGAIN since we just had this for the Viper GTS-R a few months ago?

Sick to death of IR after IR after IR requirement.
    this events are only for new whales and new spenders!! where is the sense of this events? Hutch.. ok.. Christmas holidays but noone to answer here?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sick of the IR milking too. But as we know the update will drop soon, be prepared to hunt the next new car tag
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 3 Prelim prizes are German.  Why would you think this would be IR?
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because german prizes suck in comparison to IR counterparts and will be useless? 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    HeissRod said:
    There are also convertibles from other countrys as prizes, which suggest not exclusively german restrictions. which led to the conclusion that lambo convertibles might be key cars again. No prize given out in prelims or qualifier ever help you to win the prizecar, they are just an indicator for the requirements.
    Its not gonna be an IR final, but will be interesting if these cars will be allowed.

• RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

Packs are 2010 Convertibles from Quals.

Prelims are 2010 Convertibles, which are not all German.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything is possible 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    HeissRod said:

Packs are 2010 Convertibles from Quals.

Prelims are 2010 Convertibles, which are not all German.
    Gotcha.  I thought you meant the finals would have an IR Convertible requirement.
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 704 ✭✭✭✭
    Anything is possible 
    Yeah it's the Matrix all over again 
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 902 admin
    edited December 2019
    mauro07 said:
    Hutch.. ok.. Christmas holidays but noone to answer here?
    Correct, the office isn't open. We have on call staff to ensure any server issues are resolved though.

It can be very challenging to create event criteria. There are only a finite set of criteria, so I do repeat older criteria. Hopefully the event is not the same though. I do utilise criteria that showcase new cars, that's the model we've been using since Tri Series started. This criteria is a mix of old and new, but I appreciate it might be more Italian than some players like.

I always read and consider the prize car suggestions, but I haven't seen any criteria suggested. So that said, what specific criteria would you like to see for Tri Series Finals?
  • MikethemeatMikethemeat Posts: 58 ✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    Correct, the office isn't open. We have on call staff to ensure any server issues are resolved though.

It can be very challenging to create event criteria. There are only a finite set of criteria, so I do repeat older criteria. Hopefully the event is not the same though. I do utilise criteria that showcase new cars, that's the model we've been using since Tri Series started. This criteria is a mix of old and new, but I appreciate it might be more Italian than some players like.

I always read and consider the prize car suggestions, but I haven't seen any criteria suggested. So that said, what specific criteria would you like to see for Tri Series Finals?
    Mix it up with other car tags like Driver Choice, Hot Hatch, Wild Ride and other decade's like 80s for the finals. IR finals/heavily dominated IR events are becoming extremely tedious. 
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make something that wasn't used before, like 1980s hatchbacks?
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an idea, but it won't work in the short term.
    Maybe everybody's cars should not be the same. We could have different trim options, (auto, manual etc), maybe this car is optioned with a bigger engine, or maybe a driver's package that decreases weight... That's something that would be there in real life. If all we want is to see identical cars race around a track then there's not a lot of fun involved. Knowing the nuances of the car is important.
    mauro07 said:

maybe not where Lambo dominating!! And every time you put a drag set where you need a specific car that you can find only with buying a lot of CF!!
    mauro07 said:

why tri-Series event if noone in office? is it better some gold city event or special events as Christmas? and i think you do a bad work with all this S Lambo, too much S Lambo with same stats/year/spec/tag.... no variety!! and with all S Lambo around, you do events but i never see a big event with Audi (because of CF bug 2 years ago)
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
     @Hutch_Robin surely you can appreciate how this looks from our point of view? We understand that criteria will come around again, but there are a lot more that you could have chosen that haven’t been used as recently. It looks like a deliberate choice on your part to sway the event towards lambos - again. The 2010 convertible legendary category is now dominated by them. 

The only thing that you could do to make it worse would be to have a wet event - do that and you may as well send a personal “sod-off” letter to each and every long term player. 
    Diesel
    Elettric
    with rq restriction, without rq restriction
    ban of prize car / only prize car event
    only epic
    only UR
    only SR
    only Rare
    there are a lot to choice and you do events where all the time is one car or one type of car is dominant!! (S maxed or Lambo S maxed)
    Audi Event
    McLaren Event (why not McLaren event?)
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    TGPD said:
    Event criteria probably changed overnight to 2010s convertibles and 5x non-italian cars
    sooo... green light for 918s?