Resources

johns294johns294 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
As a Td player I am wondering if you are going to be able to keep both of these games competitive and entertaining. Are you going to add cars here like the cars in td. Are you going to focus on putting time a resources into this game and let td go? Just curious. I have only played 1 round today and was trying to collect cash for upgrades. 

Comments

• REALAISREALAIS Posts: 817 ✭✭✭
    Let TD go? What you mean by that?
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 263 admin
    Hi @Johns294

Rebel Racing has plans in place for more cars, event types and tracks.

Top Drives has its own dedicated team and long term plans - there are no plans to sunset TD. Please do not be concerned about your TD game going anywhere!
  • aleoaleo Posts: 13
    It says you can get stage 6 resources in race events. I have been playing every day and I never get stage 6 resources. How the hell can I ever upgrade my car to stage 7? You guys need to have multiple race events going all the time. Also what is the deal with fusion credits? All the race events you've had have only been in tier D and C.  I want fusion credits for tier A and S cars. Like I said you guys should have multiple race events in multiple tiers going on all the time.
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 817 ✭✭✭
    aleo said:
    It says you can get stage 6 resources in race events. I have been playing every day and I never get stage 6 resources. How the hell can I ever upgrade my car to stage 7? You guys need to have multiple race events going all the time. Also what is the deal with fusion credits? All the race events you've had have only been in tier D and C.  I want fusion credits for tier A and S cars. Like I said you guys should have multiple race events in multiple tiers going on all the time.
    It is lottery. I have got in total 5x Tier 6 augments. 4x of those I got in last 3 days.
  • REALAIS said:
    aleo said:
    It is lottery. I have got in total 5x Tier 6 augments. 4x of those I got in last 3 days.
    I feel like recently they buffed the drop rate of T6 stuff because Ive been getting them like crazy in this most recent event. 
    edited December 2019
    REALAIS said:
    aleo said:
    I feel like recently they buffed the drop rate of T6 stuff because Ive been getting them like crazy in this most recent event. I 

edited December 2019
    Stage 6 resources not augments. You know the resources you need to upgrade your car to stage 7.  I have got maybe one stage 6 resource since I've been playing.
  • Ive gotten a bunch of those resources lately... It doesnt seem to be a problem.