BMW M8 GTE Finals [EVENT]

Comments

• O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    I dont like the RWD criterion and it feels like the community pushed hutch to use it. To me it seems like a subgroup of players influenced the criteria on their behalf. 
    It’s more likely they forgot about the bug that labels IR legends as prize cars
    For the second time.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    01718 said:
    I dont like the RWD criterion and it feels like the community pushed hutch to use it. To me it seems like a subgroup of players influenced the criteria on their behalf. 
    If it’s really RWD, so why the **** qualifiers and prelims CF packs gave me stupid 4wd evoque
    It was only UR or above in pack?
    Only UR in both qualifiers and prelims CF plus the tier prize only..
  • _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Posts: 225 ✭✭✭✭
    You know what would have solved all of this? Not going on vacation for 10 days but instead finishing PL11 which (hopefully) would fix some of the tags.

...alternatively, Hutch could have just not run this final, knowing that they are experiencing issues with the update.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Guys, businesses have the right to close for holidays/vacations.

close but not all office... the game is open... someone need to see how work!! But no support and no answers...
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    We may find tonight that they’ve fixed the IR prize car bug and the event is 5x 2010 Convertibles, no prize cars. But I doubt it. 
    It’s all a bit amateur really. I would imagine they set up the event before the Christmas party season and then rolled a nice doobie. Then suddenly someone read on the forum about the IR prize car bug, so they panic, come up with the RWD solution to freeze out the 918 & Sesto, and then rolled a nice doobie. Then someone read on the forum about the FWD & 4x4 prizes for the quals & prelims, so they panic, looked at the clock, and just rolled a nice doobie. 
    I’d love to be proved completely wrong, but the past tends to predict the future. 
    The IR no prize cars bug was already a "problem" during the last final. I really can't imagine that they would forget about that bug twice in a row...
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    We may find tonight that they’ve fixed the IR prize car bug and the event is 5x 2010 Convertibles, no prize cars. But I doubt it. 
    It’s all a bit amateur really. I would imagine they set up the event before the Christmas party season and then rolled a nice doobie. Then suddenly someone read on the forum about the IR prize car bug, so they panic, come up with the RWD solution to freeze out the 918 & Sesto, and then rolled a nice doobie. Then someone read on the forum about the FWD & 4x4 prizes for the quals & prelims, so they panic, looked at the clock, and just rolled a nice doobie. 
    I’d love to be proved completely wrong, but the past tends to predict the future. 
    I don't think they can fix this without a client side release, so there will be upset players for sure. They're probably analysing the data to make sure there won't be too many. And actually it's just about the 918 Spyder isn't it? The Sesto is not a convertible.
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Third time in a row, 1st time this bug featured  was in Audi final. We were eligble to use prize 8C competiton after event restarted. 
    greddy said:
    Third time in a row, 1st time this bug featured  was in Audi final. We were eligble to use prize 8C competiton after event restarted. 
    Yeah well, I don't know what to say. When you see things like that happening more than once, then it's really hard to defend their competence.
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    BoxtaS said:
    I don't think they can fix this without a client side release, so there will be upset players for sure. They're probably analysing the data to make sure there won't be too many. And actually it's just about the 918 Spyder isn't it? The Sesto is not a convertible.
    Yep, my mistake 👍
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2
    Blue2moro said:
    I say just allow the 918.  ;)
    I've got one and would still be against it, considering how many maxed ones are out there. 
    Mrpiratepetes said:
    BoxtaS said:
    The IR no prize cars bug was already a "problem" during the last final. I really can't imagine that they would forget about that bug twice in a row...
    I really can
    Post edited by evilprofesseur on
    Blue2moro said:
    I didn't give you the disagree but I'm against allowing the 918. 

Yes, I don't have it 😂
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    I’d be happy either way, but I generally only see maxed 918s in T1&2 these days. And I’m shot outta food. 
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭✭
    Allowing 918 will be better than RWD, many players would be mad including me
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:

Yes, I don't have it 😂
    Dont really care for disagrees, so dont really care who did. Either way, my comment was obviously sarcastic and it went over someone's head.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Blue2moro said:

Yes, I don't have it 😂
    Dont really care for disagrees, so dont really care who did. Either way, my comment was obviously sarcastic and it went over someone's head.
    I clicked diagree, but i still like you Scott ;). Trolling the troll or sth like that hehe.
    For me disagrees are no problem, it just shows that i dont agree with the written. So if anyone feels the need to push out some disagrees, do it on my posts, i dont bother about it :)
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just disagreed for disagreed sake
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right @AndreasSimmer, I thought you were my fwend. I'm not crying, I just got something in my eye.  :'(  :D
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch, what was that with fwd cars for prizes and people getting 4WD cars from CFs if we cant use them? 
  • DannyDanny Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭
    😂😂😂😂😂😂 good old hutch
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they do holidays.. come on!! we need to wait 7th january!!