New update soon?

GymopenGymopen Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
Usually updates roll out every 2 months. 3 months have past, will we see a new update soon?

Comments

• OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably. Here's the latest statement from Hutch in december, in case you missed it:
    "There has been a very large delay on the next update that contains many fixes for these smaller issues too. We are aiming to get the update out early January, but there is an issue holding all updates up at the moment.
    We are planning to change our updates in 2020, so we have more frequent updates going out for the game including fixes."

TGPD said:

Found PL11 on a fresh morning hike
    Introducing a new bug, great. :)
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2
    TGPD said:

Found PL11 on a fresh morning hike
    Like a very old, neglected grave stone 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    from igf

• Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, didn't Robin say they were hoping for early Jan. A lot is riding on this update so hope they get it right.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Per previous comments, this update will supposedly be a game-changing update.
  • binnerbinner Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Per previous comments, this update will supposedly be a game-changing update.
    I'm assuming we're getting an rq limit increase. But I hope that's not all they're doing to make it "game-changing" 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some month ago the plan was to increase the RQ for cars to 100, but it was also said it takes a long time to develop.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some month ago the plan was to increase the RQ for cars to 100, but it was also said it takes a long time to develop.
    I really hope that this will take longer develop. Such a drastic move is doomed to fail with the lack of communication and/or the lack of understanding what the player base (at least the forum) wants. 
    Yes, the RQ re-scaling is definitely not happening in the next update. I don't have high expectations, probably just new cars and bug(fixe)s.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Yes, the RQ re-scaling is definitely not happening in the next update. I don't have high expectations, probably just new cars and bug(fixe)s.
    Tom previously said that this update would focus on the demon bug and 0-x-0 mph bug. Can’t find the comment. 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hope in bug fixes.... no need new cars... need a lot of bug fixes and how engine work, TBE work, MRA work and not only
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Early jan? They come back to office almost mid jan, so I guess late jan, if any. 
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohh, and i thought they are back today.. Shame on me. 
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    Early jan? They come back to office almost mid jan, so I guess late jan, if any. 

Wha? Unless this was communicated - this is odd for UK offices.

Full house at my place today
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    hope in bug fixes.... no need new cars... need a lot of bug fixes and how engine work, TBE work, MRA work and not only
    Ozzman said:
    I would say "bug re-rolling"... Fix old bugs, create new bugs... This is what happened with previous updates
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Believe Robin said somewhere that Diesel CFs were being added with PL11, so I can assume new content is being added in addition to bug fixes. 

As excited as I am to see what PL11 brings, I’m trying my best to not anticipate it too much. Focusing on it makes the wait seem longer, and I’d much rather them take their time to roll it out if it’s to be game changing like they’ve said it will be
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    I contacted support over the christmas period and the auto response said they returned today, 2nd Jan. Obviously a lot to catch up on as I havent had a response yet.
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2
    Cars will be coming every new PL update. We can't avoid new cars.
    And Diesel CF gives hint that there has to be enough High RQ Diesel cars to support that. Because we dont have proper Diesel Legendary cars

• TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    And Diesel CF gives hint that there has to be enough High RQ Diesel cars to support that. Because we dont have proper Diesel Legendary cars

I wonder what a Diesel Legendary would look like 🤔
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:

Audi made a V12 R8 TDI... but we’ve had Mazda CF’s, and they only have one friggin epic
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 288 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:

Audi made a V12 R8 TDI... but we’ve had Mazda CF’s, and they only have one friggin epic
    Its a furai and the first mazda event needed furais so eveyone bought em anyways...
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Possibly the diesel le mans race cars?
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/mavericks/trident-iceni-supercar-almost-made-it#6

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Audi Q7 V10 TDI ?!
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 905 ✭✭✭✭
    But maybe there is coding issue to create Diesel(or other type) CF, and it is resolved in new update and I am spreading false hopes xD
This discussion has been closed.