So, which prize car will be the next event prize?

Comments

• lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BMW m8 gte
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Prize cars keep missing out on the Hutch TV filming schedule unfortunately, so I'll try to drop some tests in this thread when they come up.

Here's some quick tests for the S RQ29 2018 BMW M8 GTE, all times stock:

0-100 time: I'm seeing 5.83, so that gives you an RKD MRA of about 106. Woah.
    1m time: 26.07s (vs. the McLaren 12C getting 26.70s)
    Twisty Circuit time: 64.00s. (Beating the 12C's 66.20s but not the McLaren P1's 63.83s)
    Fast Circuit with rolling start: 57.83s (Beating the 12C's 59.63s, but not the McLaren P1's 57.07s)
    Thanks for this Tim. Think you could share these even when prize cars do find their way into the filming schedule? 
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No more Legends, please.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    No more Legends, please.
    Bugatti Chiron Sport incoming lol
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭✭✭

nooooo.
    nooooopeee.
    screw that, the last month was intense enough.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bite my crank
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epic prize car must be. I’m sooooo broke now.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭✭✭

BTW, I'm not saying I want it, just what I think (or similar big boy prize car)

I would prefer the RQ 23 Honda NSX-R if I could choose
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 830 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why would you think that they are going to release yet another one of the "biggest" cars? Enough is enough. 
  • _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Posts: 225 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    If they keep up this current trend of Legendary after Legendary, I'm out. It's pretty much a fire-sale at this point (without the discounts) and there's no joy to be had.

Well, if you look at the number of prize cars given out over the last 2 years, there aren't that many left (short of adding more manufacturers, but even that has a limit). They have to figure out how to do prize cars reruns sooner rather than later.

But even then, for people who have played from the beginning and have won most prize cars, the game will finally end in a year or so. Which should be enough for Hutch - 3 years is a lot of gameplay/profit from one player. They just have to keep attracting new players (not milking the old ones).
    edited January 6
    18 Legendaries & 14 Epics yet to be awarded, to be precise

Although 1 Epic is already slated for the Challenge arc
  • _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Posts: 225 ✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    there’s still nearly 30 epic or legendary prize cars never given out. Plus more on the way I’m sure. The game will always have enough cars to give away. 
    The question is becoming, how to keep people engaged? The ticket spamming festivals that have become all three levels of the tri-series are making the game not only expensive to play, but tiresome and far too time consuming. 

Not all of those 30 are that exciting and some will never be given out (yes, I'm looking at the Volvo).
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we need some re-run!!! Hutch, you must work for some re-run
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 267 ✭✭✭
    No we need some time off..let's skip this Tri series for this week my bank account is empty
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just keep em coming Hutch, Im ready!! 😊😊🍻
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe in 2 weeks.  An Epic or lower end Legendary this week.
    Hoping for another "GT3 RS 4.0".  :)
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Yes please!
    I already have 90 races with it! (About 20 test races)
    Its such a useful car!
  • DannyDanny Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Yes please!
    Its such a useful car!
    I sold mine by accident yonks ago and I’ve not missed it once
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Yes please!
    Its such a useful car!
    Just checked mine and was surprised.
    It has raced 5 times, thought it was way less than that.
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    So thats my wish for 2020...
    A way to give owners of useless prize cars a way to use them...
    Hutch has statistics of what car gets used often or not often (i think) so they could run additional events requiring those prize cars that are not used often and reward a cf or sonething to give them any use🤷🏻‍♂️
    I think the problem with a prize car like that is it technically does win against comparable epics, when maxed.  However, the win is negligible and the cost to max it for that win is so much more than the epic that hardly anyone does it.  
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    I think the problem with a prize car like that is it technically does win against comparable epics, when maxed.  However, the win is negligible and the cost to max it for that win is so much more than the epic that hardly anyone does it.  
    Exacerbated by the many RQ26 Porsche’s. it’s no worse than the old GT, but there are no good epic fords to compete. Hope they are still working on a way to soften the upgrade step for RQ27’s. being able to take it to 666 with ultras would be nice.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    More milking? The Delta S4, surely...