BMW M8 GTE Finals [EVENT]

Comments

• LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    going to take a absolute age too sell this lot .

But am out 

I'll upload a you tube vid some time tomorrow and see what I get lol
    Don’t do it:)
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    going to take a absolute age too sell this lot .

But am out 

I'll upload a you tube vid some time tomorrow and see what I get lol
    Sad to see you go :( Tell me you aren't selling the commons
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    I got tier 2 but the bimmer has an MRA of 106 lol

It's 103.7 at 333
    at 000 its 106.01
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:

It's 103.7 at 333
    at 000 its 106.01

Right. But it drops when upgraded to 33x
  • S3XYS3XY Posts: 348 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Server errors at the end. Jesus Hutch, can't you get anything right?
    Also happed to me in a critical moment... Glad it didn't cause me the prize car
    RWare said:
    RWare said:

It's 103.7 at 333
    at 000 its 106.01

That's weird
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 434 ✭✭✭
    Hutch, I hope you're watching what's going on with your game. You need to adjust the scoring system. The only people it works for is you. It sucks for us players. 
    Right
  • malsmals Posts: 233 ✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    RWare said:

It's 103.7 at 333
    at 000 its 106.01

Its normal, in 000 it does about 3.00, in 330 it is 2.87, because 320 it is 2.90, so if you calculate mra with 2.87 and not with 2.80, mra improve

Sorry my english is basic lol!
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 5
    O__VER said:

Well, I got a server error less than 5 mins before the end, from a comfortable 6th and not taking losses to suddenly in a dog fight due to the bad ghost. 

An absolute farce in my opinion.

Post edited by RobGripes on
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 5
    Nacho101 said:
    What a farce. My bracket is overfilling, maxed epics everywhere at position 40. Meanwhile there is a fresh bracket in my server...

Some late join fix... more penalising early joiners if you ask me. I wonder how many players lost a prize car to a late join ticket spammer in an overfilling bracket. A complete joke

This is the wrong system
    Post edited by RobGripes on
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm happy to not play in the last 3 hours.. take my silver as always.. and don't spend money and time for this SHAME!!!
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a fine example of ticketspam escalation, take a moment and enjoy these numbers.

Pretty much the same exact numbers as our bracket, except 10th was ~1450 and 11th was ~1330.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 5
    Holy Sheet

@hillclimber ... how many tickets did you have to buy?!
  • warthugwarthug Posts: 3
    Nacho101 said:
    What a farce. My bracket is overfilling, maxed epics everywhere at position 40. Meanwhile there is a fresh bracket in my server...

Some late join fix... more penalising early joiners if you ask me. I wonder how many players lost a prize car to a late join ticket spammer in an overfilling bracket. A complete joke

Meanwhile my bracket is stuck at only 173 players from the first day until the end.

Yes i am grateful that i can get the prize car THAT easy with zero lose, but i just think it wasn't fair for a players that have much stronger hand than me have to competed harder and experienced any of the issues at the same time.

• warthugwarthug Posts: 3
    RobGripes said:
    O__VER said:

Well, I got a server error less than 5 mins before the end, from a comfortable 6th and not taking losses to suddenly in a dog fight due to the bad ghost. 

An absolute farce in my opinion.

Urgh that sucks, so sorry to hear that man.
    Ouch, this doesnt look like fun at all.

Ticket spamming is gonna be the death of this game
  • DjehoetieDjehoetie Posts: 237 ✭✭✭
    Here is a fine example of ticketspam escalation, take a moment and enjoy these numbers.

This is the way Hutch likes it , people with crappy hands that can still win prize cars as long as they spam and spend allot of money.  
    I was in a bracket with 3 friends , we all had unbeatable hands for the rest of our bracket and still we had to spam races in the end to stay in the top 10. Like wtf? , i won with 3 stars all the time against some guys below me because they had **** hands, but because they kept spamming tickets they could be up that high.  Yea seeing scores like 300-300 etc is quite common these days sadly.
  • Snaetch89Snaetch89 Posts: 31
    edited January 6
    warthug said:
    Nacho101 said:

Meanwhile my bracket is stuck at only 173 players from the first day until the end.

Yes i am grateful that i can get the prize car THAT easy with zero lose, but i just think it wasn't fair for a players that have much stronger hand than me have to competed harder and experienced any of the issues at the same time.

yeah your hand was the ones i was fighting for to stay in T3 and im at 4.5k trophies lol
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dawned upon me just how long it will take too sell my garage and how boring opening a million ceramics would be .

Shame you cant sell or give away cars 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good bye @bobdylan but uninstall the game and not sell all your garage... maybe in future you wanna play this game again!!
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What would you need to spend on tickets/services to get those sort of scores above? 6000 gold?  About £50, less than 4 packs.