Skip to content

Annoying persistent notification...

cliffcliff Posts: 10
edited December 2019 in Player Suggestions

Stop reminding me I have the cash to upgrade my car’s PP if I don’t also have all the resources for the specific upgrade yet...

Comments

• D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    cliff said:

Stop reminding me I have the cash to upgrade my car’s PP if I don’t also have all the resources for the specific upgrade yet...

yeah I agree its extremly annoying and also useless...we all know the upgrading situation of our cars.
    popup thingys are not liked in general by the internet community ^^
  • johns294johns294 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    I Will also vote for the popup to be taken out. I know when I can level up. Sometimes I just want to save up my cash and having that reminder popup at the end of each race is annoying. 
  • drvortexdrvortex Posts: 7
    I agree with other comments. take the notification out or give an option in the option section 
  • cliff said:

Lol same problem here 

• johns294 said:
    I Will also vote for the popup to be taken out. I know when I can level up. Sometimes I just want to save up my cash and having that reminder popup at the end of each race is annoying. 
    😂 yesssssss they are extremely annoying and useless nobody ever Evan listens to them it’s like it wasent even there 1 they mess up what ur doing 2 then you swipe it up 3 you swipe it up not even knowing what it was nor caring delete it already why in the heck do they exist 
  • testytesty Posts: 1
    Months later... Nothing has changed. People still don't want the popup!