A new kind of whale

Comments

• Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:

Don't know if he actually have 5 or it is just photoshopped
    Who tf would tune it 5 times and who tf would tune 5 cars with the same tune?
    Probably fake
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not a shot of campaign.  Notice the Italian Cars x5 requirement.
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe? 
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    no RS200 no whale :smile:
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    maybe? 
    That would make me a whale too so probably not : p
  • mario_mmario_m Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
    🐳  grow up 😂
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heres your future competition. The guy at 3rd didnt buy any CF for the final, could not even buy 100 gold for tickets amd missed.
    Good for me they lacked proper fusematerial.

• mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you enter in a daily and you find some known names from Us and As server... and new whales everywhere! 😂😂 

here are some hands in the mid 20s ranks

• Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    Even in the daily (4x4) there are lot of ridiculous hands with 4 or 5 offroad and/or legendaries to fight even just to access Top 10.
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    here are some hands in the mid 20s ranks

Same in my bracket. T2 is awash with legendaries. T1 must be quite a sight. Not that I'll ever see it.
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭
    I had 8000 trophies before I got my first legendary aside from 12C, and that was a prize car. Just opened 6 italian CFs, got my usual UR drops so seems there is some magic dust for Italian cars that I am not eligible for.
  • D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    I assume this guy is known amongst the community, but man, never faced an oppenent like that 😁
    JD3nzello said:
    I assume this guy is known amongst the community, but man, never faced an oppenent like that 😁
    Aka Nemesis if you have a look at the in game forum. An apt name given that hand.
  • D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    Aka Nemesis if you have a look at the in game forum. An apt name given that hand.
    yeah didnt mean to express anything negative, was just overwhelmed. thx Hutch for putting me (7k trophies) in a bracket with someone like that :wink:

D3nzello said:
    yeah didnt mean to express anything negative, was just overwhelmed. thx Hutch for putting me (7k trophies) in a bracket with someone like that :wink:

Gosh! No offence taken. 😀 
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 760 ✭✭✭
    I think i am a small description of the new whales Oo

I have some hand which outperform all my companion of ranking (AKA 8000 - 9000). But on the other side, i can compete against lower trophies ! 

I am good in STD hands :) and terribly bad at IT events (Best car is the Maserati GrandTurimo MC Stadale A68 for a long time, i have a Zonda S86 now, but my best lambo is still RQ54....)

Plus sometimes i can do T3, but i choose to loose because I don't want a Aluminium and the trophies. I prefer to loose and farm the event.
  • Pete1989Pete1989 Posts: 2

6000 trophies and a maxed 332 Viper. A whale is born. 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ther are a lot of new whale... multiple S maxed from players with less 10k trophy... or they have a lot of luck (and old players worste ratio of new) or they put a lot of money but a lot ( over 500$ a week)
    T3 in the daily, just what i saw around me in one hand... This is the power creep and why it would be only fair to broaden prizetiers as its pretty crazy to not even get t2 with these hands. Good examples that trophys dont mean anything regarding garage strength.  Following @David_Fook his post regarding this.  @Hutch_Dmitri

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, the RWD criteria opens up a lot of options for what can be used in that daily.  I also see an uptick in difficulty for T2 when this day comes around the rotation.