Profiles

GorseHGorseH Posts: 8
Would be nice if it gave more information like race wins and 1-2 finishes and I'm sure others can think of other things that could go on someone's profile

Answers

• GorseHGorseH Posts: 8
    Maybe something else to think about in the future, this being separate to divisions where you just get promoted, relegated or stick in that division is league's where you can discuss ideas and help newer players in your league and request components that are common and rare and other players in that league could donate some of their points to help them upgrade faster
  • Being able to trade and communicate with other players would be awesome.
  • Series8AllTracksSeries8AllTracks Posts: 78 ✭✭
    Trading is a good idea, in fact bidding is even better, but only on the basis of Bucks. I put My Grosjean up for bid, I set my bid to start at 100 bucks, I get a top bidder buying my Grosjean for 150 bucks, I look for other driver in market, however we might be able to loan drivers for 50 bucks a day loan. Or something similar, and for sure trade market also.
  • Series8AllTracksSeries8AllTracks Posts: 78 ✭✭
    edited January 9
    Hutch can set a donation of bucks, like to enter in any trade deal we have to donate 20 bucks to be eligible for trades or bids. Those 20 bucks will be lost/ dissapear as entry fee.