Launch an "Image Improvement" Subforum

TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
Many of the photos in-game are not very aesthetically pleasing, or just downright wrong.
For those that are wrong, we have the car corrections subforum, but I think we should also have an image improvement subforum where we can submit photo ideas that are better than the existing one, and we can have a vote, and Hutch could take this in mind whether or not to change the picture or not.

A simple Google search, and it's on the third row. The image is from EVO, so its what Hutch likes. If the R500 is this photo, I would use it whenever I have the chance to.

@Hutch_Katie @Hutch_Robin

Comments

• greddygreddy Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    A simple Google search, and it's on the third row. The image is from EVO, so its what Hutch likes. If the R500 is this photo, I would use it whenever I have the chance to.

Now you are not using R500 as you dont like its photo? 
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    TGPD said:

Now you are not using R500 as you dont like its photo? 
    A bit stretching it but... it proves the point.
  • StyxingerStyxinger Posts: 129 ✭✭
    edited January 12
    You simply cannot use any photos you find with Google. 
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Styxinger said:
    You simply cannot use any photos you find with Google. 
    Yes but an Evo image found using Google probably is fine. I'd say they probably can freely use just about any Evo image without any dramas.
  • johns294johns294 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    Why does the picture matter?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    johns294 said:
    Because sometimes someone wants to point out what Hutch did wrong, even if it means a fog light is square instead of round.
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 263 admin
    We mark image corrections down in the Car Corrections forum, so I don't think we would need a whole new forum section for this.
    And saying we would change an image just because someone didn't like the current one is a lot of extra work for something subjective. I'm sure some players dislike images that others love and changing an image would end up in a tug of war of corrections.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We mark image corrections down in the Car Corrections forum, so I don't think we would need a whole new forum section for this.
    And saying we would change an image just because someone didn't like the current one is a lot of extra work for something subjective. I'm sure some players dislike images that others love and changing an image would end up in a tug of war of corrections.
    I very much doubt there would be a tug of war for car pictures. we learned to live with all these whacky chosen ones. If the Hutch team would change them, it would only show us that you still care a lil bit about the game apart from making revenue. Its a bit of a joke that you correct cars for realism (or boost new released?!), but let other stay with wrong pictures ingame for years.
    I agree with O__VER it would take one person and a bit of time to get all these errors corrected.

• LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    johns294 said:
    Because sometimes someone wants to point out what Hutch did wrong, even if it means a fog light is square instead of round.
    They could always just get it right first time though. 🤷🏻‍♂️