Quality of Life & Accessibility Suggestions

Comments

• AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    Have a small number on the face of each card showing your total count of it. Really helpful when you lock away 1 piece and then you subsequently get multiples which you want to use for fusing. Saves the effort of exiting the fusing screen to check if you have a locked copy.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lock down cars that has been upgraded to at least 1.3 all, I just accidentally sold my recently maxed out Mazda Eunos Roadster without giving it a second glance. I know this has been proposed before, but I suggest only auto-locking the cars at 333.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not lock cars after you put them in your garage?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Food sometimes becomes important. Or I notice a decent rare I didn't have or want before but I do it in the event car selection view. It comes up often enough to be noticed
    edited January 14
    HeissRod said:
    Food sometimes becomes important. Or I notice a decent rare I didn't have or want before but I do it in the event car selection view. It comes up often enough to be noticed
    Then unlock the car to use for food.  Isn't it more important for the car to be locked against accidental sale/fuse than it is for it to be able to be used for food quicker?

As a reply to the original proposal, I don't support auto-locking.  It's really not necessary.  The game has filters that allow you to easily review what is unlocked, so it's really simple to manage your garage yourself.

I do support the ability to lock/unlock cars from the event selection screen, though.  Not sure why that distinction exists.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    Then unlock the car to use for food.  Isn't it more important for the car to be locked against accidental sale/fuse than it is for it to be able to be used for food quicker?

As a reply to the original proposal, I don't support auto-locking.  It's really not necessary.  The game has filters that allow you to easily review what is unlocked, so it's really simple to manage your garage yourself.

I do support the ability to lock/unlock cars from the event selection screen, though.  Not sure why that distinction exists.
    I mean that a car that was supposed to be food turns out to be useful after all. It's annoying to have to go find it again somewhere even though I'm looking at it right now in a view that looks exactly the same
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:

I mean that a car that was supposed to be food turns out to be useful after all. It's annoying to have to go find it again somewhere even though I'm looking at it right now in a view that looks exactly the same
    I think we're both advocating for the same thing.  I don't lock food.  

What I was addressing is the comment from @TGPD.  If he didn't want to sell that Eunos, it should have been locked.
  • johns294johns294 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    How about a confirmation popup whenever you spend gold to refill your tickets for the challenge event. Just lost 100 g for tapping the wrong button 
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    johns294 said:
    How about a confirmation popup whenever you spend gold to refill your tickets for the challenge event. Just lost 100 g for tapping the wrong button 
    They'll take your 100G gladly, happened to me
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not sure if it’s just me, but if I try to use the sliding year filter in the holding pool, I can’t move it off 2019, seems stuck
    Just checked, same for me

Same for RQ. It always moves the left bar to the right, and you cannot move the right bar left. I can't filter down from RQ 30, to say, RQ 13.
  • BasilBasil Posts: 356 ✭✭✭
    Can there be a food garage Where you can put your food cars. Easy to access and easy to scroll in your normal garage. It might be handy that new cars which you don’t have are different Color than duplicates.
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 754 ✭✭✭
    edited January 16
    Yeah.
    I do straight away how many races I want. 1, 5 or 15 and I'm out of that event.
    REALAIS said:
    Yeah. Only you can see how many races you have done after you did again one.
    How do you see that? I can see my score in wins vs losses. However that includes the passive races when others challenge you. Also, excludes draws.

Either a counter, or a live tile that shows which level of participation you have reached at present.
    edited January 16
    RobGripes said:
    REALAIS said:
    Yeah. Only you can see how many races you have done after you did again one.
    How do you see that? I can see my score in wins vs losses. However that includes the passive races when others challenge you. Also, excludes draws.

Either a counter, or a live tile that shows which level of participation you have reached at present.
    Sry, I took it out, I said wrong.
    I'm doing straight away as many races I want/need. And very rarely(almost none) somebody races me at same time. Because 90% of time I am doing 5 races.
    But yeah, you cant see how many races you have done and I can understand it is frustrating for other players more than it is to me.
    edited January 16
    I will add to that.
    It is issue that we dont see race scores in event screen. Only way to see other player scores is to race again. It is more important when I for example want to see, if someone is catching me up for MVP
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 16
    REALAIS said:
    I will add to that.
    It is issue that we dont see race scores in event screen. Only way to see other player scores is to race again. It is more important when I for example want to see, if someone is catching me up for MVP
    You can scroll to the right and see scores. Took me an embarrassingly long time to spot that. 

I’d like to request more information on the doubler - “time left” “cash won since purchase” etc
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    In clubs mode, one metric for score is the level of participation. Despite this, there is no counter to show the number of races done.

Please show this number.

Yeah, that would be great. Also the same for the whole season. You don't know how many events you took part in, and that's also an important part of the season end rewards. Live expected rewards would be nice for your current event and the season as well.
    I am laughing. Playing clubs so long and I never tried to scroll to the left. 
  • MoogMoog Posts: 458 ✭✭✭✭
    But even if you do scroll, that shows total races, not active races which is all that matters for participation.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to see a locked/unlocked symbol on all the cards. In current filter i can only show all locked or all unlocked, but when i have multiple same cars it gets complicated very quickly, i have to turn each card to check status. Add the garage scrolling bug and the fun in a car collection game is up to 100.
    I would like it if the race times didn't change in an update.

REALAIS said:
    I will add to that.
    You can scroll to the right and see scores. Took me an embarrassingly long time to spot that. 

I’d like to request more information on the doubler - “time left” “cash won since purchase” etc

Are you on IOS, or using a tablet maybe? 

I am using android on mobile and can't scroll to see any scores
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    REALAIS said:
    I will add to that.

Are you on IOS, or using a tablet maybe? 

I am using android on mobile and can't scroll to see any scores
    iOS, iPhone. I imagine different systems and screen sizes are different 
    I am using Samsung Note 4 and I can swipe to the left/right
  • MoogMoog Posts: 458 ✭✭✭✭
    I find that I have to swipe on the title of the 'live leaderboard' where the 'All / Full Throttle / Legacy' buttons are in the above image
    I just came back to touch on this again. The swiping portion is not on the leaderboard itself, but the whole page.
    Show the track sets in the event page for easy preview. It's not like ppl can't find them by going into a forum anyway