2020 Update Discussion

Comments

• REALAISREALAIS Posts: 559 ✭✭✭
    edited January 18
    You are pulling that out of context. As "Done" it is not meant as Update is ready, but update features are assigned to that update, and it will not be changed.

With posts as yours @AndreasSimmer claiming things like that, we will get less and less info for future. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    You are pulling that out of context. As "Done" it is not meant as Update is ready, but update features are assigned to that update, and it will not be changed.

With posts as yours @AndreasSimmer claiming things like that, we will get less and less info for future. 
    They stopped communicating months ago, just look at the decline of the forum.
    And again, who are you to always answer on behalf of Hutch?
    So you use discord screenshots to make false claims.
    I use discord screenshots to show what your sayed things are wrong and you are attacking for no reason me?

And maybe, who are you to attack Hutch for things they havent said?

I can see why Hutch is giving less and less info at all. Because after 2-3 months people will use that info against them. Doesnt matfer if it is not correct and they will not spend 5 mins to figure out more before posting. 
    @AndreasSimmer
    Again.. Are you blind? I posted you screenshot from same Discord couple minutes later. Update PL11 wasn't done for release at November. It was stated as "Done" for new features. 

Where he used word "finished"? Again, you are switching your info as you like.

Nah, to admit that you are claiming wrong info to be true, you will not do. But straight away will focus on me to attack.

Your screenshot is from a day earlier as the datestamp clearly shows. Maybe it is you who is putting stuff out of context?
    Right, he used the word done instead of finished.

done adjective [after verb] (DEALT WITH)

If something is done, or you are done with it, it is finished, or you have finished doing, using it, etc.:

• hifichrishifichris Posts: 441 ✭✭✭
    edited January 18
    REALAIS said:

They stopped communicating months ago, just look at the decline of the forum.
    And again, who are you to always answer on behalf of Hutch?
    It not only Hutch, Some people may be the cause.
    Different timezones didnt crossed your mind.
    Interesting part is that you are in that Discord server... but to build Drama in this forums, is the main goal, I guess.

You already mailed me this on discord earlier. If you really wanna spam this thread any further, go on.
    I still read in Robins post "PL11 is long done". If im wrong, let Robin please explain himself what this sentence refers to.

• LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭✭
    Is there any chance the video will be uploaded today? And the update tomorrow? 
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont believe so, they usually announce rq changes few days before update drops.

• mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    early january was pass days ago!! LOL
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 267 ✭✭✭
    In what year?
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    can i get an invite to that discord server?
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can i get an invite to that discord server?
    https://www.discordservers.com/server/393487089909628930
    Any leaks or Rq changes? 2
  • kolov7kolov7 Posts: 282 ✭✭✭
    This game is going in wrong direction for long time,it has high potential of being best mobile game but its just comfort zone of develepors that its killing it
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wout said:
    They release a raodmap for 2020. Everyone praises them for the communication. Then they stay silent for two weeks. My expectations for better communication in 2020 turned out to be to high. 
    2 Weeks already? How the time flies...
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When are we fixing the late join fix?

• mario_mmario_m Posts: 127 ✭✭
    🤷🏻‍♂️
  • 0171801718 Posts: 257 ✭✭✭
    RWare said:

What is this pic supposed to Display? Might as Well be sleepers who joined in time (1-0)  and played 5 tickets in the last Minutes?
    edited January 20
    Hmm... I suggest to create new step. 
    You need atleast 15 or 20 races done to secure your place in event for T1/T2. That will create harder to do late races to finish high at last minutes.
  • SSVSSV Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    RWare said:

What is this pic supposed to Display? Might as Well be sleepers who joined in time (1-0)  and played 5 tickets in the last Minutes?
    Hutch have been pretty clear about how they want people to play the game - they want people to join early and stay actively engaged throughout the 2-3 days of an event. But when 5 wins are the same as 30 wins... why would you bother? It just makes people who join early and play a lot look like suckers...
    01718 said:
    RWare said:

It shows a gen 1 bracket, by that I mean I was in the first daily bracket that opened in EU. For a 24hr bracket those scores are pretty respectable, and show activity.

The 5-0 and 6-0 guys entered in the final hour, or rather final 20 mins as the bracket overfilled to 116.

What this shows is that you can still late join and reach T2 with ease.
    REALAIS said:
    Hmm... I suggest to create new step. 
    You need atleast 15 or 20 races done to secure your place in event for T1/T2. That will create harder to do late races to finish high at last minutes.
    This is better than what we have, but I guess with tix and servicing still open to abuse.
    Any leaks or rq changes? 3