after completing an event?
  • PashaPasha Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    migge said:
    Update IOS out now
    Where did you find?
  • miggemigge Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    appstore. top right on your profile
  • D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 25
    just out of curiosity, any chance we will see ferrari being added to TD this year eventually? (yes Im aware of the licencing issues, but still, who knows)
  • Mark_GMark_G Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Update just went live on Android
  • CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has it been announced how much "renown" we get for each event? And is it awarded at the end of the event? Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, haven't been on here in a few months
    wouldve appreciated some special pack offers along with the update, especially with the new cars.
    but thx hutch for the new singleplayer mode, looking forward to it!
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D3nzello said:
    wouldve appreciated some special pack offers along with the update, especially with the new cars.
    Give them some time! The update was literally released hours ago and the majority have probably not yet updated. There is no real point offering packs until most people can actually collect them (after updating). 

I suspect an Elite pack or similar and some others, will be available tomorrow or over the weekend. 
    D3nzello said:
    Give them some time! The update was literally released hours ago and the majority have probably not yet updated. There is no real point offering packs until most people can actually collect them (after updating). 

I suspect an Elite pack or similar and some others, will be available tomorrow or over the weekend. 

well yeah fair enough....but usually those offers last for 1 or 2 days anyway, thats why I asked
  • binnerbinner Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 23
    The new tracknames in Clubs are as confusing as before. Twist&Turns sometimes has 2x city streets in it (but not always...), Golden Sun rain or snow and so  on...
    I know no one maybe not even hutch cares about clubs but same thing today again with the "speed of light" track set having 1 version with city streets and one version without. It's super annoying and needs to be fixed.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    The new tracknames in Clubs are as confusing as before. Twist&Turns sometimes has 2x city streets in it (but not always...), Golden Sun rain or snow and so  on...
    I know no one maybe not even hutch cares about clubs but same thing today again with the "speed of light" track set having 1 version with city streets and one version without. It's super annoying and needs to be fixed.
    absolutely, every day now there seem to be two different tracksets with the same name.

• REALAISREALAIS Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    D3nzello said:
    D3nzello said:

well yeah fair enough....but usually those offers last for 1 or 2 days anyway, thats why I asked
    Those offers are not 1-2 days. They are usually around 4-5.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For reference, the IR Elite & Mega packs came out the day after the IR update was released
    IR Release Date: 09/30/19
    Packs Available: 10/01/19

https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/7690/ir-starter-packs/p1
  • GT47LMGT47LM Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 24
    How are they ever supposed to allow us to win most, none the less all, the prize cars when they keep adding more prize cars then what they give away in events?

Also, there has been such a huge influx of legendary vehicle's being added every new update that the title "legendary" doesn't even feel legendary anymore

The update is absolutely great by the way. They are finally doing something more with single player modes and that's what I have been wanting this whole time 😁
  • pRiM8pRiM8 Posts: 4
    I just want to see some changes to the matchmaking system, it's more than a little disheartening when constantly coming up against players with x4/x5/x6 trophy counts. Events become a slaughter rather than a challenge and you are left thinking wtf is the point.

I'm not expecting to be competitive for every event as your garage determines how well you can do in specific events, but when you do enter an event that you are pretty competitive at but then you are matching up with players who have x6 the trophies with a hand consisting of multiple of the same legendaries, maxed out, you just have no chance to compete.

How hard can it be to match players up with similar trophies with +/- whatever percentage to not be a ridiculous chasm. If it's an intended design decision then that's pretty depressing for the majority of players going forward tbh.
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 253 ✭✭✭
    Can i tune the megane banana 969 now?
    Or is 996 and 699 still better?
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really wonder what happened with lunar new year specials. 
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Really wonder what happened with lunar new year specials. 
    they are being worked on by the same person who worked on player-suggested events
    Same person who is working on bug fixes.