Skip to content

Aston martin Vulcan

ViMurrViMurr Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
edited January 26 in Car Corrections
Ok guys, ill try one more time to explain you (hutch stuff) whats wrong with new grip point evaluation with a simple question.

Are you really sure that a car born to be a trackcar, developed to be as fast as a gt3 race car got LESS grip points than these cars?

All the cars inside the pic are STREET car not even known for special handling dynamics but still they have more grip points than a trackday car (vulcan).



@TopDrives40778 @Hutch_Katie

YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING. This stats are not acceptable.

Comments

  • ThatPorscheGuyThatPorscheGuy Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    I'd back this up with some lap times if you actually want it to change.

  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just gonna disagree here.

    Most of these cars are absolutely known for their handling dynamics.  The idea that a 675lt or a ford GT isn't known for its handling is absurd.  The ford GT and the hurucan performante are withing margin of error territory of the Vulcan at the grand tour test track.

    Given that the vulcan will quite possibly have banzai midrange (the bhp will suggest it will have more than either the GT or the performante) it's slightly lower handling number doesn't feel massively incromulent.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ViMurr said:
    Ok guys, ill try one more time to explain you (hutch stuff) whats wrong with new grip point evaluation with a simple question.

    Are you really sure that a car born to be a trackcar, developed to be as fast as a gt3 race car got LESS grip points than these cars?

    All the cars inside the pic are STREET car not even known for special handling dynamics but still they have more grip points than a trackday car (vulcan).



    @TopDrives40778 @Hutch_Katie

    YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING. This stats are not acceptable.
    Facts, facts and facts. Facts don't care about your feelings.
    Give some facts to back up your claim.
  • ViMurrViMurr Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    ViMurr said:
    Ok guys, ill try one more time to explain you (hutch stuff) whats wrong with new grip point evaluation with a simple question.

    Are you really sure that a car born to be a trackcar, developed to be as fast as a gt3 race car got LESS grip points than these cars?

    All the cars inside the pic are STREET car not even known for special handling dynamics but still they have more grip points than a trackday car (vulcan).



    @TopDrives40778 @Hutch_Katie

    YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING. This stats are not acceptable.
    Facts, facts and facts. Facts don't care about your feelings.
    Give some facts to back up your claim.
    You dont have facts to claim the opposite! The vulcan should have the same grip of the zonda R and if someone would try to demonstrate that a ford GT or a 918 spyder could have similar grip, so that should be, repeat, not the opposite!!!! The vulcan should not demostrate nothing to those street supercar!
  • ViMurrViMurr Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    Facts facts facts........there we are


  • ViMurrViMurr Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    It's not the first time i show comparisonable times, but everytime some of you starts arguing about the condition of the tracks...the period...the drivers...like try finding something wrong to dont recognize the issue
  • ThatPorscheGuyThatPorscheGuy Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    ViMurr said:
    Facts facts facts........there we are


    1- that track is mostly straight
    2- Grand tour testing is just as good as Top gear testing and I can't say that's a good thing

  • ViMurrViMurr Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    ViMurr said:
    Facts facts facts........there we are


    1- that track is mostly straight
    2- Grand tour testing is just as good as Top gear testing and I can't say that's a good thing

    For **** sake as i said, it's impossible to convince you. I gave up, you guys are too stubborn.
    Maybe it's me, i should accept that some cars in this game are not well replicated.
    And just to notice that mclarens 720 still has 2 point less than competitors even with same times btw :)
  • JackyQuJackyQu Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Vulcan was built for tracks with only 91 handling in game? Same as the Ariel Atom V8 but the McLaren Senna could get 96 of handling? Come on Hutch...

    https://www.topgear.com/car-news/list/12-things-we-learned-about-aston-martin-vulcan
    For the Ariel Atom? Of course with a front and rear spoiler can only improve 1 handling

  • ViMurrViMurr Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    edited January 26
    JackyQu said:
    The Vulcan was built for tracks with only 91 handling in game? Same as the Ariel Atom V8 but the McLaren Senna could get 96 of handling? Come on Hutch...

    https://www.topgear.com/car-news/list/12-things-we-learned-about-aston-martin-vulcan
    For the Ariel Atom? Of course with a front and rear spoiler can only improve 1 handling

    Thank you man, give me an hand, because these guys seems dont want to change their mind about this
  • JackyQuJackyQu Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can understand a bit of the 720S’s handling because it is not that track focused but it still should be better than 91. But these two cars handling is too ridiculous for two extremely track focused monster
  • DodecaneDodecane Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    s30 Aston Martin Vulcan 2018Bugatti Chiron
    The Chiron will destroy the Vulcan on twisty circuit in TD which is definitely realistic.
  • PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Posts: 825 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 31
    the bugattis are the problem.
    this was one of the older images of the game on play store's app page or something and it depicts the chiron sport with 85 handling.

    and honestly 85 sounds good enough to me, well at least better than over 90 that is.
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ViMurr said:
    Facts facts facts........there we are


    Those facts show that the cars I mentioned above are within 5% of each other.  That means without controlling for tyres, air pressure, fuel etc etc etc the times are all within margin of error of each other.  Given that the vulcan has considerably more bhp than either the GT or the performante It's not entirely unreasonable that its handling is lower.
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dodecane said:
    s30 Aston Martin Vulcan 2018Bugatti Chiron
    The Chiron will destroy the Vulcan on twisty circuit in TD which is definitely realistic.
    Quantity had a quality all its own... 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • ViMurrViMurr Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    Dodecane said:
    s30 Aston Martin Vulcan 2018Bugatti Chiron
    The Chiron will destroy the Vulcan on twisty circuit in TD which is definitely realistic.
    Quantity had a quality all its own... 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Exactly, the hutch staff keeps talking about lap times to lower the grip of the 720s but the chiron got 91 without any proof. So nailed it.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ViMurr said:
    Dodecane said:
    s30 Aston Martin Vulcan 2018Bugatti Chiron
    The Chiron will destroy the Vulcan on twisty circuit in TD which is definitely realistic.
    Quantity had a quality all its own... 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Exactly, the hutch staff keeps talking about lap times to lower the grip of the 720s but the chiron got 91 without any proof. So nailed it.
    So Hutch should just lower the handling of the Bugattis because you think they’re overpowered and don’t provide proof? Seems a bit hypocritical to me
  • ViMurrViMurr Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    ViMurr said:
    Dodecane said:
    s30 Aston Martin Vulcan 2018Bugatti Chiron
    The Chiron will destroy the Vulcan on twisty circuit in TD which is definitely realistic.
    Quantity had a quality all its own... 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Exactly, the hutch staff keeps talking about lap times to lower the grip of the 720s but the chiron got 91 without any proof. So nailed it.
    So Hutch should just lower the handling of the Bugattis because you think they’re overpowered and don’t provide proof? Seems a bit hypocritical to me


    My man, it s the starting point the issue. Starting from the reality of facts that a gt3 car deserve 95-96 grip points or a catheram taking super lightweight bodys. Then you can complain about raising the stats or lowering others. But you cant give a whale the grip of a **** mclaren then complain about someone that ask for a more realistic grip!
  • ViMurrViMurr Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    And there are no lap times recorded for bugattis.....just to clarify how bad they are. But sure, give them the cornering capabilites of a mclaren or a porsche...good work guys
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was about the Vulcan?
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ViMurr you're just being overzealous by this point
  • ViMurrViMurr Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    @ViMurr you're just being overzealous by this point
    Maybe, sometimes i get nervous and become less logical. But the point still is, there s alot of unbalanced performance inside the game. I just pointed out someones, but seems like no one doesnt care that much about that.
Sign In or Register to comment.