Huracan Performante Finals - Lotus (Event)

Comments

• KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    How often do you feel drags are coming? Not sure about the RQ18 Vs Carlton...
    Single CF brought me an RQ20 Europe S.

• winterbonewinterbone Posts: 39 ✭✭
    StealthFT said:
    @winterbone I recognize your IGN, didn't know you were a forumer. I've hit you in other events previously, apologies for that, will avoid from now on of course.
    No need for apology 🙂, most of the events i'm not really competitive, just happy to help when i can, i'm happy with t2, so dont worry if any of you guys need to hit me.
    O__VER said:
    rei348 said:

Any forumer? I'm 10th now, but probably won't be able to fight for t1...
    My hand:
    RQ27 exige S 333
    RQ26 2-11 699
    RQ26 2-11 363
    RQ23 esprit sport 350 333 (but probably a 969 elise sport 135 is better...)
    RQ21 340R 699

191 players in this bracket now

I'm there @rei348 , ign gunawan widodo, been avoiding you from the start, but you have stronger hand than mine anyways 🙂

Edit : will avoid you guys too @StealthFT @deewod @ElvisChoi
    Hey guys, just letting you guys know I'm on my way up too 🙂
    I'm Oliver, currently around 15th
    Been avoiding you since i saw you 🙂, but dont hesitate to hit me if you need to, i'm happy at t2
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm really touched! So many forumers this time! :smiley:
    I'll avoid you! I don't think my hand will be enough to go for t1, but maybe without any more super strong hand and some co-op... We will see! Anyway also t2 is very useful car, so it's a win-win situation!
  • winterbonewinterbone Posts: 39 ✭✭
    rei348 said:
    I'll avoid you! I don't think my hand will be enough to go for t1, but maybe without any more super strong hand and some co-op... We will see! Anyway also t2 is very useful car, so it's a win-win situation!
    Exactly! I'm happy enough seeing friendly faces 🙂, feels like i'm winning already
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mals is that you?
    Could you avoid me, wajo and stojko please?

• bodyboarder03bodyboarder03 Posts: 49 ✭✭
    edited February 2
    rei348 said:
    A lot of forumers! I'm in your bracket as well!!! Had no idea there was so many of us. Sorry if I've hit any of you! 

IGN: Racer Jordan
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone here? There are many asians in this bracket.

• kolov7kolov7 Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    Anyone with me?
  • BullmastaBullmasta Posts: 51 ✭✭
    @Nei_Viv hi mate, just saw we are in same new group. Will avoid you. Hope you do same :) not many strong hands around that I saw yet.. let’s see how it goes :)
  • ThatPorscheGuyThatPorscheGuy Posts: 371 ✭✭✭

anyone in here with me?
  • Nei_VivNei_Viv Posts: 57 ✭✭
    Bullmasta said:
    @Nei_Viv hi mate, just saw we are in same new group. Will avoid you. Hope you do same :) not many strong hands around that I saw yet.. let’s see how it goes :)
    Hi. yes i will avoid you too. I hope that too strong hands will not arrive.
    edited February 2
    rei348 said:
    A lot of forumers! I'm in your bracket as well!!! Had no idea there was so many of us. Sorry if I've hit any of you! 

Ouch! Didn't know you are a forumer! I was hitting you to kick you out of T1! Sorry... We need to find someone else to remove from top 10! Who can you beat around you? Now my hand is stronger than yours, I pulled an rq26 Elise and tuned 366.
    Maybe with some help from @deewod and @O__VER we can manage to win the huracan!
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Sherby90 @peri , Steve gallot on our side now he sent me a msg, try not to hit him👍🏻
  • ThatPorscheGuyThatPorscheGuy Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Snaetch89 said:
    Someone with me.? Currently at p9
    I am, what's your IGN?

• Sherby90Sherby90 Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    Hello @Sherby90 @peri , Steve gallot on our side now he sent me a msg, try not to hit him👍🏻
    I certainly won't :smiley:
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2

Anybody knows P1, P4 and P5?
    Would be better to cooperate than spend 5000 gold hitting ech other...
  • deewoddeewod Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    rei348 said:

Ouch! Didn't know you are a forumer! I was hitting you to kick you out of T1! Sorry... We need to find someone else to remove from top 10! Who can you beat around you? Now my hand is stronger than yours, I pulled an rq26 Elise and tuned 366.
    Please feel free to hit me guys, your hands deserve to be in T1 more than mine. And I won’t be waking up at 5am to try to stay in there either. More than happy with T2.
    edited February 2
    deewod said:
    rei348 said:
    rei348 said:

Please feel free to hit me guys, your hands deserve to be in T1 more than mine. And I won’t be waking up at 5am to try to stay in there either. More than happy with T2.
    @rei348 will have to concentrate on Joel and 19355 instead to try and remove them from the top 10 so we can secure that
  • Lo_BollLo_Boll Posts: 2
    Anzatoro said:

Anybody knows P1, P4 and P5?
    Would be better to cooperate than spend 5000 gold hitting ech other...
    Hi.. I'm the P4.. Me, P5 and P6 and another guy name Cem are cooperating. If you two agree we can team up together. 
  • StealthFTStealthFT Posts: 335 ✭✭✭
    deewod said:
    rei348 said:
    rei348 said:

@rei348 will have to concentrate on Joel and 19355 instead to try and remove them from the top 10 so we can secure that
    Fahim here. My 2nd 211 is fusing, but I'm not sure if I can beat them when it'll be ready, will see.
  • goshkogoshko Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    any friendlies in this lobby?
    StealthFT said:
    deewod said:
    rei348 said:
    rei348 said:

Fahim here. My 2nd 211 is fusing, but I'm not sure if I can beat them when it'll be ready, will see.
    Target acquired! We'll see! I'm fusing also my new elise, maybe at 666 can beat the 2-11 on monaco acceleration.

For sure I can baet joel in one set, just did it and kicked him from t1 (feel bad, but not too much)
  • Ernst_WomoErnst_Womo Posts: 253 ✭✭✭

I’m late this time. Is someone around me a forumers?
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @peri why do you hit me dude??
  • BullmastaBullmasta Posts: 51 ✭✭
    @Nei_Viv looking good :) some Enric Peralta in fb contacted me for alliance, he has nice hand and will avoid us. :)
    edited February 2
    @bodyboarder03, we should try to kick out asaneon. Hida shoji is too strong and eventually he will enter in t1
    rei348 said:
    StealthFT said:
    deewod said:
    rei348 said:
    rei348 said:

Target acquired! We'll see! I'm fusing also my new elise, maybe at 666 can beat the 2-11 on monaco acceleration.

For sure I can baet joel in one set, just did it and kicked him from t1 (feel bad, but not too much)
    @rei348 are you able to hit Hida? Not sure if I can beat his hand
    edited February 2
    rei348 said:
    Sounds good! @rei348

Do you know if the 666 rq26 Elise beats the 2-11 in anything? Apart from drag or fast circuit
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bluedogsnoop any chance you could avoid me please?

rei348 said:
    Sounds good! @rei348

Do you know if the 666 rq26 Elise beats the 2-11 in anything? Apart from drag or fast circuit
    Don't think so... For me it is an improvement because my alternative is rq19 elise. 
    Ticket spamming started, joel and asaneon are the two to keep under control. I have only 120 gold so I'll keep them for 5 tickets close to the end