Gold Lunar New Year (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
"This on road event will only allow non-prize cars"

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    non-prize cars :(
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    I like how i still didnt pull a superlight in almost 3 years... but several 211s...
  • winterbonewinterbone Posts: 21
    I like how i still didnt pull a superlight in almost 3 years... but several 211s...
    Several 211s are infinitely more useful in the last final than a superlight tho.. 🙂
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Several 211s are infinitely more useful in the last final than a superlight tho.. 🙂
    First time. Got three, would prefer a superlight
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 3
    Pathetic to not include prize cars here...
    Post edited by ManUtdTobbe on
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't pulled a Superlight or 2-11 but have pulled multiple KTMs and JPEs smh
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think the packs are there for people to get a Superlight, what a scam

And a quick reminder that with every passing update, the Superlight becomes more important, and the chances of pulling a specific Superlight diminishes.
  • loxodromicloxodromic Posts: 228 ✭✭✭

it's Superlight time anyway.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t even have the Levante but I still think it’s hilariously dumb to ban prize cars here
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 559 ✭✭✭
    It will be huge event. 
    x5 CF
    x3 CF
    x2 CF
    x1 CF
    x3 C
    Big hype.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be glad when this “rat year” is finished, kudos for trying something different and prizes have been decent, but to not allow prize cars and spend a fortnight racing virtually the same cars all the time feels a bit like giving with one hand and taking with the other. 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be glad when this “rat year” is finished, kudos for trying something different and prizes have been decent, but to not allow prize cars and spend a fortnight racing virtually the same cars all the time feels a bit like giving with one hand and taking with the other. 
    Superlight or bust too,yet again. This car is stupidly dominant. I'd trade my Chiron for one
  • goshkogoshko Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    Superlight or bust too,yet again. This car is stupidly dominant. I'd trade my Chiron for one
    I accept the trade 
  • goshkogoshko Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    I accept the trade 
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭

it's Superlight time anyway.
    And that superlight is 969... Not even the best tune!
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    It will be huge event. 
    x5 CF
    x3 CF
    x2 CF
    x1 CF
    x3 C
    Big hype.
    Too bad I have only UR non prize rat cars smh
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FFS Hutch
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 city streets then your superlight!!! good job.... or 5 super light and you are happy!! :D:D:D
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 56 ✭✭
    Server error, server error, and server error. :s
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice prize.... i'm good wiht silver or bronce tier... very nice! ty Hutch!
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another great set of rewards for those with the standout car in year of the superlight.
  • SSVSSV Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    300 people in bracket is a nice change from 500... pleasantly surprised by that...
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 56 ✭✭
    Still impossible to enter the rankings for me... :/:(:s
    It has been at least 5-6 times I'm trying to play my first race, but right after I got the rewards and I click on button to play my second race, I get a server error, and when I go back to the event I'm still without any ranking and with my 5 tickets!
    I tried to go back to home right after my first race, and even to relaunch the game, but even without encoutering server error this time, still no ranking and all my 5 tickets when I open the event again...

Am I the only one with this issue?
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 559 ✭✭✭
    edited February 7
    Yeah, this kind of event bug is widely spread after PL11.
    You have very aggresive bug. Mine reseted only every 5 to 40 minutes
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 242 ✭✭✭
    Late join- late join- late join!