13»

Comments

• StyxingerStyxinger Posts: 87 ✭✭
    Schmidti said:
    We've made updates to the event today:
    • Round 3 is now Easier
    • Increased tickets from every 6 to every 4 hours
    • Silver event prizes are now shown
    • Deadline to join the event (Wednesday 10pm UTC)

So, do I get the gold back I spend to finish yesterday evening? 
    Yep, I line up here, also for the 5 tickets yesterday and the following server error. Ending at #42.
    I'd also take the Corvette as compensation, you can take the BMW Z8 out of my stock.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Styxinger said:
    Schmidti said:
    • Round 3 is now Easier

Yep, I line up here, also for the 5 tickets yesterday and the following server error. Ending at #42.
    I'd also take the Corvette as compensation, you can take the BMW Z8 out of my stock.

I mean they can give me the Huracan so I won't complain...
  • ThatPorscheGuyThatPorscheGuy Posts: 342 ✭✭✭
    Round 13 and onward is incredibly difficult with all the offroad stuff, only 3 offroaders or so bellow ultra and all of them super rare
  • baestbaest Posts: 541 ✭✭✭✭
    mals said:
    • Round 3 is now Easier

Where is the challenge if all players can get the prizes cars?

Why dont you give us the cars directly? Absurd change the difficult because some players are complaining about this. It is a CHALLENGE.
    Can't agree more. It's supposed to be a "challenge" and not a free give away. If you can't beat it you have to improve your garage. What's the reason behind building a strong and vast garage if the Rounds just get modified for the casual players?
    So the actual brackets for the concurrent events fill, there's a good reason for this one.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Forest River Slalom in rounds 17-21 is cool :)
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my opinion even tho I passed round 3 on the 2nd attempt I do think it was too hard for a round that early. That difficulty probably should have been somewhere in between the 2 prize cars.
  • MoogMoog Posts: 423 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm with @Mrpiratepete on this one. I don't have a Superlight or Viper and I did struggle on #3, which has put me on the back foot for the rest of the challenge with 6 hour tickets when I finally did beat #3. 
    I should have planned better, and to catch up there are still options for me, several packs on offer and I can always buy tickets. Now with 4 hour tickets I'll just cruise through the rest.

I get @01718's comment about Hutch being in a tough place, but they can always say up front, that "there are multiple prize cars on offer, this is going to be a tough one"

• RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 4
    I pretty much agree with all of the last 5 posts.

They're damned if they do, damned if they don't. However, a little bit of foresight and testing prior to the event and they might have seen that round 3 was far more difficult than any other round near it. It was too early in the challenge.

I like a challenge, and I would hope that next time around, this kind of event could award lower RQ prize cars for completing the early, easier portion, and a higher RQ prize car for completing the difficult portion of the event. This way casual players can win something and strong players can really test their garage strength.

I would also make it hard enough so that some testing might need to be done using up our tickets, and slightly faster ticket replenish would've allowed room for this.

We've had some great challenges and events in the past 3 months or so and I'm keen to see more of them. This one though, just missed the mark in terms of fun but I applaud the effort and still very grateful for the two prize cars though.  
    Post edited by RobGripes on
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

6. Beat the challenge and claim the Chrysler 300 SRT-8 (2005) in order to enter the Lunar Gold event starting Friday 8th! Prizes on offer are boosted in gold and huge numbers of packs. This on road event will only allow non-prize cars.

@Hutch_Katie
    Is this starting on Friday (the 7th), or Saturday (the 8th)?
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldnt finish round 3, so... Thx? 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brackets was empty and they didn't sell this offers for lunar event.. so they need to change round 3!! need people to join brackets!! ;)
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    • Round 3 is now Easier

So no point in having diversified garage?
    No point in maxing out low RQ cars?
    Round 3 was such a good example of how dedicated players with strong low RQ garages could finally see it pay off and get trophy cars that were at least a bit unique... but nooo, now it’s gonna be another giveaway because too many complained over being too challenged 

D I S A P P O I N T I G  
    Honestly? I had to use a Superlight to pass it. 
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    43MK4 said:
    • Round 3 is now Easier

So no point in having diversified garage?
    No point in maxing out low RQ cars?
    Round 3 was such a good example of how dedicated players with strong low RQ garages could finally see it pay off and get trophy cars that were at least a bit unique... but nooo, now it’s gonna be another giveaway because too many complained over being too challenged 

D I S A P P O I N T I G  
    Honestly? I had to use a Superlight to pass it. 
    Yes honestly I find it disappointing from hutch since that race can be passed by using different hands consisting of only Tier C-F cars.
  • PashaPasha Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    Who compensate me 200 gold????
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 216 ✭✭✭
    Schmidti said:
    • Round 3 is now Easier

same for me, please!
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This event was a good idea and great prizes - but I feel like the pool of cars was too small. This wasn’t helped by the fact that all events were pitched too high in RQ. There’s a whole load of YOTR cars SR and below that got ignored, feels like some early stages with low RQ requirement could have been a good idea and forced us to examine the lower ranks outside of the challenge.

Like Paul said though, props for trying and don’t let any constructive criticism put you off year of the Ox
    Maybe a year of the 'xxx' tag, but a missing piece format. 4x YOTx requirements might work. allows people to fill in a missing key car with any garage car.
  • aelburtaelburt Posts: 60 ✭✭
    Tier 5 is better then Tier 4. I will go for it.
This discussion has been closed.