Bugatti TopDrives

BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just wanted to say hi and see how you all are doing? Been awile and didn't want you all to think I forgot about you great people and my friends!

Comments

• mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 943 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey. Long time no see. 
  • BugattiBugatti Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    Hey. Long time no see. 
    No doubt about that! LOL
    Alot of things have changed I would imagine? 
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    Do you still play? If yes then please share your garage. 
    I have not played in a long time unfortunately, just wanted to see how you all are doing and if everyone was still around.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back, hopefully on the tracks too?
    Would be interesting to see if your garage can still compete today with all the new cars/tags around. I remember it being awesome.
    When did you stop, was it around the AD update, or later?
    Welcome back, hopefully on the tracks too?
    Would be interesting to see if your garage can still compete today with all the new cars/tags around. I remember it being awesome.
    When did you stop, was it around the AD update, or later?
    Honestly, if I did come back it would just be to help people I wouldn't care about my own doing.
    I want to get ahold of hutch and see if they can create a game that I've been playing for awile now, they would make a fortune and people are really looking forward to the similar game that is ran more like hutch. 

This is a game that people are actually in real clans and can actually help eachother without being told to stop lol, brings back memories!  Ha!
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    I have not played in a long time unfortunately, just wanted to see how you all are doing and if everyone was still around.
    I would say that's the greatest gift that God has given you, but hey I'm still here
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 6
    If you look around you will see the destruction Hutch left behind as evident in all the ranting threads... We gained some people (pronounced spammers) and lost one great comrade (@bantel_cat ). Hopefully, you're done Top Driving and started to enjoy your own life.
  • S3XYS3XY Posts: 369 ✭✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    I want to get ahold of hutch and see if they can create a game that I've been playing for awile now, they would make a fortune and people are really looking forward to the similar game that is ran more like hutch. 

This is a game that people are actually in real clans and can actually help eachother without being told to stop lol, brings back memories!  Ha!
    Good to see you! You should create a similar game for us hah.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one, the only, Bugatti 🙇 
  • loxodromicloxodromic Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    Bugatti said:
    Just wanted to say hi and see how you all are doing? Been awile and didn't want you all to think I forgot about you great people and my friends!
    Come back and get the chiron sport, finish your chiron collection.