#TBT Home Advantage - Deutschland Tour (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
Nein Advantage

Comments

• NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Anyone noticed the RQ limits getting higher and higher? The two regular ceramic events currently running both have an RQ limit of 130. 130... for a freakin' ceramic.
    otherwise everyone is running the same hand.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Anyone noticed the RQ limits getting higher and higher? The two regular ceramic events currently running both have an RQ limit of 130. 130... for a freakin' ceramic.
    RQ130 means maxed legendaries for T1, maxed epics for T2 (with upgraded legendaries). I might win an alu pack, after two years of playing, yaaay. :)
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    True.
    pulled the right cars but dont have money nor cars to max then...

• KarhgathKarhgath Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Ozzman said:
    RQ130 means maxed legendaries for T1, maxed epics for T2 (with upgraded legendaries). I might win an alu pack, after two years of playing, yaaay. :)
    I guess it really depends on your bracket, I can beat most hands with 1, or even 2 maxed legendary on some sets, with 5 epics. I must say that your 2 offroad cars are critical, and frankly unless you have a Macan/Cayenne above 333, you have basically one choice of combo to be win since the GLE and ML are big losers in this event.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karhgath said:
    Ozzman said:
    Ozzman said:
    I guess it really depends on your bracket, I can beat most hands with 1, or even 2 maxed legendary on some sets, with 5 epics. I must say that your 2 offroad cars are critical, and frankly unless you have a Macan/Cayenne above 333, you have basically one choice of combo to be win since the GLE and ML are big losers in this event.
    Yeah we're talking about upgraded Porsche SUVs, what's the main prize again? A ceramic. My point exactly.
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Hutch must be trying to appeal to their big whales again.

"Come!", they say, "Let us deprive regular players of even just a simple Ceramic! For they who do not spend big, do not deserve to enjoy playing!"
  • kolov7kolov7 Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    Anyone ?
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    Here anybody?

• RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm running 5 maxed Epics. Which is something I'd consider amazing in a Finals.

Can't wait for my RQ15 Ford Ranger from my Ceramic. heh

In all seriousness though, I've enjoyed this event because I got a variety of cars to use and I don't like to see my epics gather dust after using them in a Finals.
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Tim @Hutch_Robin releasing Tier 1 cars is not a good idea when we're showing you the server patch hasn't 100% fixed the issue.
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    @Hutch_Tim @Hutch_Robin releasing Tier 1 cars is not a good idea when we're showing you the server patch hasn't 100% fixed the issue.
    Absolutely ridiculous as they know theirself that the bug isnt fixed
    But i stopped complaining as they seem not to care anyways 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant answer... busy... duck, cover, count money.....