2020 Update Discussion

14567810»

Comments

  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Really wonder what happened with lunar new year specials. 

    quarantine because Coronavirus!! :/
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Robin guess the lunar new year events you mentioned were quietly pushed aside never to be seen again then?
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did they specify which lunar new year though!  :D
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    edited January 31
    @Hutch_Robin guess the lunar new year events you mentioned were quietly pushed aside never to be seen again then?
    Yeah its getting worse... now they dont even do the things they say... thats what i call a lie tbh
    Edit: seems like i was wrong
    Post edited by Robbie_Cheaux on
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 30
    Blue2moro said:
    It's killed by alcohol, so I'm essentially immune.
    Just checking you know and making sure you're not spreading false information, but that is not true.

    Don't believe everything you read on "worldofbuzz.com" lol
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, tongue in cheek comment at the info that was spreading in the last few days.
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 237 admin

    • Amazon devices: The PL11 update should now be available to download.
    • Lunar New year Events are still planned to happen.
  • aelburtaelburt Posts: 59 ✭✭

    • Amazon devices: The PL11 update should now be available to download.
    • Lunar New year Events are still planned to happen.
    Yeah, download is on but app crash after the download.. am i the only one?
  • 0171801718 Posts: 257 ✭✭✭
    Have we heard about the PL11.1 release date yet? @Hutch_Katie
  • 0171801718 Posts: 257 ✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    Have we heard about the PL11.1 release date yet? @Hutch_Katie
    It is "not far from now"





  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    Posted a new thread with updated release timings and included early details on PL11.3.
    Thanks!
    Please keep the update roadmaps going 👍🏻
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, thanks!
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That retune system is much needed after all the physics changes with previous updates for my earlier cars
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Tim, I found this while reviewing old release updates.
    https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/205/top-drives-beta-update#latest

    "- Frame Rate locked to 30 to help with Battery Saving "

    Are you reviewing battery usage, as one of the topics when considering the 60 frame rate or is that no longer an issue? 
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    @Hutch_Tim, I found this while reviewing old release updates.
    https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/205/top-drives-beta-update#latest

    "- Frame Rate locked to 30 to help with Battery Saving "

    Are you reviewing battery usage, as one of the topics when considering the 60 frame rate or is that no longer an issue? 
    I think this refers to client-side display at 30 FPS, not the granularity of the resolver
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 559 ✭✭✭
    edited February 11
    Why would you connect dots between display refresh rate with simulation resolver? Where recent changes which changed from 30 to 60 is only serverside... and doesnt affect any visual performance
    @HeissRod
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    Why would you connect dots between display refresh rate with simulation resolver? Where recent changes which changed from 30 to 60 is only serverside... and doesnt affect any visual performance
    @HeissRod
    Because I didn't know the difference
  • MSRZ23MSRZ23 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    @Hutch_Robin

    Is there any intention to fix the mixing up of players from various regions? 

    Asian players with a finish-time of 3-5am really suffer in competitiveness on a regular basis now if they're placed in a server with those who are outside of this region.
    ..

    Thank you in advance for an answer, this really is a big issue for the AS region. 
    Im in the middle east east and am fixed in european servers I think. Ive been suffering like never before because i can never hold t2 even if i i have the right hand for it simply because im not gonna wake up at 2am to play while everyone else plays at or around 10pm. Its really frustrating that even though its its been an issue from the start, nothing has been done to try and make it a bit better or fairer to us.

    If you look at most brackets, there are 2-4 whales with massive leads at the top and 5- 15 are separated by 20-40 points only. One or two wins at the end and im out of t2. How can I ever compete in such a situation? 

    The roadmap shows nothing about this issue.. so Im wondering if something is gonna be done about it?
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 18
    MSRZ23 said:
    RobGripes said:
    @Hutch_Robin

    Is there any intention to fix the mixing up of players from various regions? 

    Asian players with a finish-time of 3-5am really suffer in competitiveness on a regular basis now if they're placed in a server with those who are outside of this region.
    ..

    Thank you in advance for an answer, this really is a big issue for the AS region. 
    Im in the middle east east and am fixed in european servers I think. Ive been suffering like never before because i can never hold t2 even if i i have the right hand for it simply because im not gonna wake up at 2am to play while everyone else plays at or around 10pm. Its really frustrating that even though its its been an issue from the start, nothing has been done to try and make it a bit better or fairer to us.

    If you look at most brackets, there are 2-4 whales with massive leads at the top and 5- 15 are separated by 20-40 points only. One or two wins at the end and im out of t2. How can I ever compete in such a situation? 

    The roadmap shows nothing about this issue.. so Im wondering if something is gonna be done about it?
    Think some Hutch staff said it's being looked at... Gradually. I wonder if it'll take all the long time Asian players to quit before it gets resolved. Oh well, always a new moth to the flames eventually.
  • juan_cruz_96juan_cruz_96 Posts: 162 ✭✭✭
    Seeing that the new RQ range will be a very big deal, can you please post the rarity changes BEFORE the update comes out? I think it'll be very appreciated.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can put this into a text post too, but it's going to need its own episode to discuss in more depth. We are filming that episode in a couple of weeks.
    Are we to understand that the update is not coming in the next week or two then?

    Also, any word on the Titan Series that Robin announced on January 7th as starting "this week or next" - is this actually starting next week, or will it start after the update?
    Likely to be after Lunar New Year now, I think. Haven't had the chance to plan this yet, as PL11 and the general events schedule are the priorities. Titan Series is less time sensitive. Probably will be a Valentine's special event though.
    So was the valentine's special the titanium Series now or not? I can't remember that it was named "Titanium Series".
  • ThatPorscheGuyThatPorscheGuy Posts: 342 ✭✭✭
    We can put this into a text post too, but it's going to need its own episode to discuss in more depth. We are filming that episode in a couple of weeks.
    Are we to understand that the update is not coming in the next week or two then?

    Also, any word on the Titan Series that Robin announced on January 7th as starting "this week or next" - is this actually starting next week, or will it start after the update?
    Likely to be after Lunar New Year now, I think. Haven't had the chance to plan this yet, as PL11 and the general events schedule are the priorities. Titan Series is less time sensitive. Probably will be a Valentine's special event though.
    So was the valentine's special the titanium Series now or not? I can't remember that it was named "Titanium Series".
    No it wasn't named the titanium series
  • JayJay Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any news on PL11.2?
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 878 admin
    Jay said:
    Any news on PL11.2?
    Nothing new to update. The team is still working on it.
Sign In or Register to comment.